Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeeees! I love Deborah from Dirty School of Skate, she teaches absolutely everything and is so positive (she calls your stomach your snack area it's fab :ROFLMAO: )

There's some very well known skaters on YT but one who is probably most well known was recently in a lot of tit related to racism in the community, she was exiled from it pretty much straight away I think, fired from her job in a well known skate shop too (racism related to Impala skates, which Helen has), I'd start with the channel above, she has absolutely everything there.

I skated when I was younger but recently took it up again, I'm really rusty but I haven't fallen over yet haha so I'm taking it as a good sign.
Wow her new video is about skating and she has linked my fav YouTuber in the comments. Not surprised she's bought Moxi skates, the most expensive (I know they're genuinely good skates but very £££ especially as she's new to it and tends to give up new hobbies quickly). She first said she's wanted to skate for ages but then said she's inspired by TikTok :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow her new video is about skating and she has linked my fav YouTuber in the comments. Not surprised she's bought Moxi skates, the most expensive (I know they're genuinely good skates but very £££ especially as she's new to it and tends to give up new hobbies quickly). She first said she's wanted to skate for ages but then said she's inspired by TikTok :sneaky:
All the gear no idea

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 463437

Its ok guys! They were talking about it the other day, so that makes it sooooooo much better. 🙄
The shaved pubes = looking like a child argument is one I get particularly mad about so sorry I'm about to get real passionate here.
Helen is meant to be a sex positive person, at least that's what she's trying to convey when trying to sell us all lingerie and sex toys however yet again she's spreading misinformation and doesn't even realise, the vagina develops an awful lot more during puberty than just growing hair like jfc Helen can you try to learn about genitals if you're going to insist on banging on about them so much? This makes me particularly angry as well because I imagine Helen makes these remarks about something like a shaved vagina thinking it's some kind of duck you to expectations for women to be perfectly groomed but all she's actually doing is shaming women for their personal grooming preferences and yet again showing that Helen's place in body positivity or sex positivity movements only exists to attempt to benefit her own agenda. I'm done with people pretending to be progressive by tearing down other women, at the rate Helen catches on she might reach the same conclusions in 5 years.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
All the gear no idea
I'm not considering getting into skating or anything, but I watched anyway. All she ever talks about about anything is buying and how "cool" what she's bought looks. I would imagine that her video is absolutely useless if anyone was considering getting into the sport. She briefly mentioned the wheel gauge (gauge?) which meant that it was good for skating outside. WHY, Helen? Explain stuff to people who are new! Also she didn't mention anything about what's happened with Impala, just that some "tit went down". What actually happened?

Reactions: 12
I'm not considering getting into skating or anything, but I watched anyway. All she ever talks about about anything is buying and how "cool" what she's bought looks. I would imagine that her video is absolutely useless if anyone was considering getting into the sport. She briefly mentioned the wheel gauge (gauge?) which meant that it was good for skating outside. WHY, Helen? Explain stuff to people who are new! Also she didn't mention anything about what's happened with Impala, just that some "tit went down". What actually happened?
The tit that went down was related to the 2nd Youtuber she linked (Indy Jamma Jones), so it would have been helpful to explain what had happened before sending people her way in my opinion, to form their own opinions whether they want to watch her content or not. When the tit is racist behaviour, it should be spoken about, surely! The Impala issue was this. I need to re-watch the video I saw but I think it was that they didn't pay POC who worked with them, Indy ran a popular FB skating group and when someone mentioned this she deleted all related posts to the racism issue? Edit -

IndyJamma Jones came under fire for censoring a post written by a Black skater sometime around May 2020. She was fired from PRS shortly after a YouTube video posted by another member of the Facebook group explaining what had taken place went viral.
It was huge. As Helen has mentioned watching American skaters, she must know exactly what happened, she made it sound like the issue was with Impala's quality? Indy was a member of the Moxi Skate Group, worked at Planet Roller Skate who decided to part ways with her after this and even renamed their shop to cut ties with her (they make loads of Moxi videos).

This video fully explains the Impala tit that happened.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The shaved pubes = looking like a child argument is one I get particularly mad about so sorry I'm about to get real passionate here.
Helen is meant to be a sex positive person, at least that's what she's trying to convey when trying to sell us all lingerie and sex toys however yet again she's spreading misinformation and doesn't even realise, the vagina develops an awful lot more during puberty than just growing hair like jfc Helen can you try to learn about genitals if you're going to insist on banging on about them so much? This makes me particularly angry as well because I imagine Helen makes these remarks about something like a shaved vagina thinking it's some kind of duck you to expectations for women to be perfectly groomed but all she's actually doing is shaming women for their personal grooming preferences and yet again showing that Helen's place in body positivity or sex positivity movements only exists to attempt to benefit her own agenda. I'm done with people pretending to be progressive by tearing down other women, at the rate Helen catches on she might reach the same conclusions in 5 years.
Preach 🙌🏼. The child comparison always makes me feel off children shouldn’t be involved in any sort of sexualised conversation.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
VIDEO SUMMARY: MOXI PANTHER ROLLER SKATES UNBOXING | BEGINNER SKATING

She welcomes everyone back to her channel, then weirdly welcomes anyone who might be new.

She jiggles herself up and down as she is unboxing something VERY VERY EXCITING!

1.png

"and I guess announcing this new hobby... of mine" (announcing it? Girl.... WE'VE KNOWN THIS FOR MONTHS!)

2.png

3.png

We are going back in time now for context.

"Recently I have taken up ROOOOOLLER SKATING"

Says she's always been a person "on wheels" after owning a bike, skates and skateboard as a kid.

4.png

"I JUST LIKE ME WHEELS"

She's been interested in taking up rollerskating for a very long time in her adult life

Due to "life and work commitments and just life" (lol wut?) she never got round to doing it

Then lockdown happened, then lockdown was lifted and Nicoletta "reached out" to her and asked if she wanted to go skating with her and Helga was like "HELL YEAH"

So she went around the corner to Funky Monkeys roller rink (says she didn't realise just how close she lives to there and says that's EPIC)

Picks her ear

5.png

The first time she went she hired some skates and then bought herself some impala skates which she loves, but quite a lot of people messaged her to say that they've had a bit of a bad rep

6.png

"there's been some bad tit going down wiv Impala, and although I haven't had anything BAD happen to MY skates it did piss on my parade a wee bit and I was a bit scared, but I'm still wearing them and I'm still skating in them, they are beautiful skates"

Wait, she's saying the bad tit was about some skates falling apart NOT the RACISM ISSUES?

She thinks the skates are super kewl but when people drop these negative things in her head it makes her feel unsettled.

She's been practising indoor and outdoor skating, says she's brilliant at going forwards on skates.

Miss "I don't follow the crowd" wants to be like all the dancing skaters she sees on IG and TikTok which is trendy at the moment

She says that it's really difficult to skate in the UK because the roads aren't smooth.

She feels a bit "naughty" doing this, but she's seen youtube videos and has seen one brand that has shone out the most in terms of popularity (lol)

"Everyone raves about them"

7.png

And because skating has taken over the world by storm the skates she wants are nowhere to be found. She sticks her nose up saying "they're just SOLD OUT"

She digs around in her ear again.

8.png

But one day she went online and magically found her dream skates in stock

She's jelly of Americans having better skating places than the UK

The skates she has are imported and they super rare, like GOLD DUST

Complains that her Impalas feel plasticy in comparison to Moxies.

9.png

10.png

These ones she's got are suede leather.

She's got all the safety gear and says that she has a helmet now

"I must admit, the first few times I went outside I didn't wear my helmet"

She's super excited to start her skating journey

11.png

Says skating is super rewarding, once you nail a trick it's instant satisfaction and makes you want to do it more

12.png

Going out skating is all she can think about now

Now we're taking the skates out for a spin

She's zooming across the frame, yelling how lovely the skates are and WOOOOing

"I GOT MA HELMET ON! SAFETY FIRST"

Girl, you were trying to justify why you weren't wearing a helmet the other day when you got called out for not wearing one and promoted recklessness on you IG... remember you compared skating to going running and said that everyone risks themselves EVERY DAY???

13.png

Now she's just making various "EEEEEEE!" and "WEEE!" noises as she skates.

"LIGHT UP WHEELS NEXT HAHAHAHA!"

Josie is with her and laughing in the background.

She tries to show us her skating backwards, but the picture is out of focus

14.png

She screeches as she goes backwards

15.png

"so to conclude, I'm WELL CHUFFED wiv ma Moxxies"

16.png

17.png

She's out of breath now and is going to shove some info on people to follow in her description box

18.png

Tells us to follow and subscribe to her, she says that she's not just a skating chanel

19.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
You summed this up way better than what I could've but my thoughts exactly! And for one of her "fans" to say that the friend was "raising awareness" of smear tests by insinuating that you have to be shaved to go for one is clearly not raising awareness for the cause but instead potentially making women ashamed to go because of their hair! Helen should have deleted that comment or had a word with this so called "friend".

• Heart
Reactions: 18
VIDEO SUMMARY: MOXI PANTHER ROLLER SKATES UNBOXING | BEGINNER SKATING

She welcomes everyone back to her channel, then weirdly welcomes anyone who might be new.

She jiggles herself up and down as she is unboxing something VERY VERY EXCITING!

View attachment 465324

"and I guess announcing this new hobby... of mine" (announcing it? Girl.... WE'VE KNOWN THIS FOR MONTHS!)

View attachment 465325

View attachment 465326

We are going back in time now for context.

"Recently I have taken up ROOOOOLLER SKATING"

Says she's always been a person "on wheels" after owning a bike, skates and skateboard as a kid.

View attachment 465327

"I JUST LIKE ME WHEELS"

She's been interested in taking up rollerskating for a very long time in her adult life

Due to "life and work commitments and just life" (lol wut?) she never got round to doing it

Then lockdown happened, then lockdown was lifted and Nicoletta "reached out" to her and asked if she wanted to go skating with her and Helga was like "HELL YEAH"

So she went around the corner to Funky Monkeys roller rink (says she didn't realise just how close she lives to there and says that's EPIC)

Picks her ear

View attachment 465328

The first time she went she hired some skates and then bought herself some impala skates which she loves, but quite a lot of people messaged her to say that they've had a bit of a bad rep

View attachment 465329

"there's been some bad tit going down wiv Impala, and although I haven't had anything BAD happen to MY skates it did piss on my parade a wee bit and I was a bit scared, but I'm still wearing them and I'm still skating in them, they are beautiful skates"

Wait, she's saying the bad tit was about some skates falling apart NOT the RACISM ISSUES?

She thinks the skates are super kewl but when people drop these negative things in her head it makes her feel unsettled.

She's been practising indoor and outdoor skating, says she's brilliant at going forwards on skates.

Miss "I don't follow the crowd" wants to be like all the dancing skaters she sees on IG and TikTok which is trendy at the moment

She says that it's really difficult to skate in the UK because the roads aren't smooth.

She feels a bit "naughty" doing this, but she's seen youtube videos and has seen one brand that has shone out the most in terms of popularity (lol)

"Everyone raves about them"

View attachment 465330

And because skating has taken over the world by storm the skates she wants are nowhere to be found. She sticks her nose up saying "they're just SOLD OUT"

She digs around in her ear again.

View attachment 465331

But one day she went online and magically found her dream skates in stock

She's jelly of Americans having better skating places than the UK

The skates she has are imported and they super rare, like GOLD DUST

Complains that her Impalas feel plasticy in comparison to Moxies.

View attachment 465332

View attachment 465333

These ones she's got are suede leather.

She's got all the safety gear and says that she has a helmet now

"I must admit, the first few times I went outside I didn't wear my helmet"

She's super excited to start her skating journey

View attachment 465334

Says skating is super rewarding, once you nail a trick it's instant satisfaction and makes you want to do it more

View attachment 465335

Going out skating is all she can think about now

Now we're taking the skates out for a spin

She's zooming across the frame, yelling how lovely the skates are and WOOOOing

"I GOT MA HELMET ON! SAFETY FIRST"

Girl, you were trying to justify why you weren't wearing a helmet the other day when you got called out for not wearing one and promoted recklessness on you IG... remember you compared skating to going running and said that everyone risks themselves EVERY DAY???

View attachment 465336
Now she's just making various "EEEEEEE!" and "WEEE!" noises as she skates.

"LIGHT UP WHEELS NEXT HAHAHAHA!"

Josie is with her and laughing in the background.

She tries to show us her skating backwards, but the picture is out of focus

View attachment 465337

She screeches as she goes backwards

View attachment 465338

"so to conclude, I'm WELL CHUFFED wiv ma Moxxies"

View attachment 465339

View attachment 465340

She's out of breath now and is going to shove some info on people to follow in her description box

View attachment 465341

Tells us to follow and subscribe to her, she says that she's not just a skating chanel

View attachment 465342
The tit can’t even wear her helmet properly 🤦🏻‍♀️
I was just about to comment this too. What a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New reel, ankle swingers, a belt which is cutting her circulation off and grubby odd socks.🤟🏻

Screenshot_20210303-193037.png

Screenshot_20210303-193113.png

Screenshot_20210303-193138.png

Screenshot_20210303-193227.png

Screenshot_20210303-193250.png

Screenshot_20210303-193321.png

Screenshot_20210303-193343.png

The blue sports socks REALLY make this outfit 🤟🏻

Screenshot_20210303-193433.png

How tight is that belt 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210303-193433~2.png

Screenshot_20210303-193454.png

Screenshot_20210303-193543.png

Screenshot_20210303-193614.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry, she's not JUST a skating channel? She's not a skating channel at all. This is like every other thing in her life. Picked up for 5 minutes at great expense never to be seen again.

How's the drawing tracing coming Helen?

Everyone and their Mum is skating now. Arrrgggghhhh all of these trend jumping band wagoning morons!

(Apologies to anyone who has been skating for a long time, please continue)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Same bleeping clothes in every reel!! How can someone who gets gifted tit from ASOS so often have such little variety 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What is the point of these outfit reels now? I can’t imagine anyone is interested.

Reactions: 13
Same bleeping clothes in every reel!! How can someone who gets gifted tit from ASOS so often have such little variety 😬😬
Right?! It's like she can't style any pieces of those outfits any other way.

Thanks @Lunamoon22 for taking the time to post the summaries 👏 I honestly don't know how you do it
😘 She's such a mess you just can't look away from it

I've just prepped the next thread summary and I'm always amazed at how much crappy things she's done in such a short amount of time - but then she's posting more regularly now so I think that's why there's so much to talk about and why we are getting through so many threads! 🤣

Reactions: 14
THANK YOU!! I’ve always noticed this and it’s so disgusting to me cos I’m proper nitpicky with stuff like that. I wear a few bits of jewellery everyday but I have to take all of it off before a bath/shower cos ew. It’s really bad for the metal too like you may not notice a massive difference at first but over time it will duck with it, not worth it just take that tit off.

I used to work in childcare too so completely understand where you’re coming from:ROFLMAO:
I may just be picky because I’m one of those people who get scrubbed down ASAP once I’m home (I think that comes from the 10 years of childcare and always coming home covered in unidentifiable stains🥴) but even if you disregard the hygiene is it not uncomfortable!? To lay in a hot bath and have chains around your neck ? I genuinely want to know how these types of people don’t feel.. restricted?
Haha! I hated seeing staff feed a bottle and seeing the milk dribble everywhere and then just wiping the baby’s mouth. You know them neck rolls are just gonna stank by 6pm when the parent comes to collect. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.