Helen Anderson #14 Drinks if the day ends in Y, Not an influencer but please buy, buy, buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if anyone has seen her latest insta post, she photoshopped rain on top of the pic to make it look like the shower is running. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20210302-171008_compress4.jpg

Screenshot_20210302-170547.png

Oh Jelly Belly, of course you're on a Milky Bar PR list 🤣

Can't wait to hear her whining about having to hide the snacks from Kirby Egg. They sound like such fun constantly bickering about food 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to go OT but I wish Helen had done a better job of that awful alternative workwear video from last year, really struggling to find office wear inspo atm and I could just do with something like that but less wildly inappropriate 🤦🏼‍♀️ recommendations much appreciated
I watched that video again last night and it was even worse than I remembered. Once again it showed how completely out of touch with the real world Helen is. Comments such as ‘just tell the boss this is fashion if they say anything’ and ‘if Janice can wear her pearl embellished jumper I can wear this AC/DC t-shirt’ just shows how childish and judgemental she actually is. Most of us want to be taken seriously at work and part of that is looking professional in a way that fits with the company ethos and culture. Whatever the dress code most people avoid flashing too much flesh in the workplace - who wants to be sat in a meeting risking their boobs flopping out of their top or realising that Barry from Finance just got a flash of your knickers?

The stupid voices, eye rolling and gurning are next level in that video too - she barely says one sentence in a normal voice :rolleyes: I have never understood why she has to make this big thing of being ‘alternative’, pretending she finds it so cringe to say and acting all self effacing about it when it’s her whole identity. And then to cap it all off, when people point out in the comments that most of the outfits are not work appropriate she’s really patronising and rude about it. Couldn’t possibly admit that actually, it’s not something she knows much about, could she? She is peak level twit in that video, it gave me the rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
if anyone has seen her latest insta post, she photoshopped rain on top of the pic to make it look like the shower is running. Lol.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG... Why?!??

Screenshot_20210302-171942_compress15.jpg

She could have actually done with a shower and a scrub, she looks bleeping grubby.

Why does her flamingo tattoo on her arm look like its bleeding??

Screenshot_20210302-172004.png

Girl... You don't even know how to look after your skin from the chin up 🤣

Oh, and one reasons why you're a fan of Gillette is because they pay you 🤣

Screenshot_20210302-172850~2.png

Girl, the product is out of focus 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That ad is so gross haha! Homer pout in full force and absolutely minus sex appeal.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I might be getting mixed up because everyone and their dog has been doing Estrid ads, but didn’t she do another razor ad recently in her downstairs yellow bathroom? Was that Gillette again or Estrid?

Reactions: 12
It always makes me die when an influencer flogs razors when they openly discuss their laser hair removal 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG... Why?!??

View attachment 463313

She could have actually done with a shower and a scrub, she looks bleeping grubby.

Why does her flamingo tattoo on her arm look like its bleeding??

View attachment 463312

Girl... You don't even know how to look after your skin from the chin up 🤣

Oh, and one reasons why you're a fan of Gillette is because they pay you 🤣

View attachment 463324

Girl, the product is out of focus 🙄
You can see how much she truly fucked up healing that lion tattoo here, jeez. What a tit.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 463335

The duck is this comment?!

Sounds like something Minnie would write 🤢
Helen follows that person too.

Erm....

Screenshot_20210302-182159.png

Is this person bleeping thick?! The negativity was towards the sick comment after the smear part, it had nothing to do with Helen.

Some people try and stick up for the weirdest things, you cant laugh about photoshopped water without a Quirkerz mollusc getting butt hurt over it and crying negativity 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can see how much she truly fucked up healing that lion tattoo here, jeez. What a tit.
I got a tattoo on my upper arm, went to a gig a few days later went into the pit like a tit and still it looks better than that

Reactions: 9

Erm....

View attachment 463405

Is this person bleeping thick?! The negativity was towards the sick comment after the smear part, it had nothing to do with Helen.

Some people try and stick up for the weirdest things, you cant laugh about photoshopped water without a Quirkerz mollusc getting butt hurt over it and crying negativity 🤣
Clicked into her profile and she just got roller blades too, i can't 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Erm....

View attachment 463405

Her comment could put people off going for a smear though because they feel they’re not “perfect” why are her followers so bleeping weird?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.