Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have creamed her legs, they look so dry and unappealing given she's meant to have silkee smoooov legs.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20201219-080351.png

🙄

It's just a regular old Christmas for Helen "the-virus-doesnt-affect-me" Anderson.

Why is she nervous and stressed? There's only going to be her, Fil and her mum on Christmas day... apparently.....

It's funny isn't it, just had a convo with my sister about how sad we all are that this Christmas will be the first our little family won't be together - the five day Christmas 'allowance' isn't worth the risk of getting anyone potentially sick so we're all staying apart (especially since we have vulnerable family members anyway).

I honestly don't know anyone who's super excited for Christmas this year... Some have lost relatives to the virus and will be mourning having a first Christmas without them.

And in fact since being moved into tier 3, pretty much all the people I know have altered or cancelled their Christmas allowance gatherings because of the sudden increased spread of the virus.

Not at all saying that she should cancel her plans, or that she shouldn't look forward to it - I just find it interesting that she's incredibly excited, nervous, and stressed about a Christmas, whilst everyone I know is feeling sad and stressed about the virus.

Sorry for the ramble, just feeling super depressed about Christmas this year, I miss my family terribly. It's so stressful at the moment with cases rising, people still dying and people having to try and make ends meet because of job losses. We get to hear next week if my brother in law gets to keep the job he's had for 20 years (his job is also linked to their home, so if he loses the job - they lose their home).

And here's Helen who's super duper excited - she's had her eyebrows, eyelashes, pubes, hair and nails all done just in time for her mini break away for Fil's birthday, her Christmas Helen-stuffing day and her Boxing Day BBQ party 🙄

I hope everyone here is doing okay ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I’m looking forward to Christmas but I’m lucky - I live in an area with low rates and my parents are really close by. My wedding was cancelled this year, but to get to be with my fiancé and parents for Christmas is not too different to how it would be normally, so I can say I’m excited. But not scared or stressed, I know how lucky I am!

I also haven’t had a haircut or travelled more than a few miles from my house in nearly a year, and i got tested when got sick with a cold (Negative at the time, thankfully)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did anyone else try watching the walking video with her and Robbie Knox? I gave it a go and turned off after a few minutes - just terribly boring.

She did seem more like a normal person though, less of the weird front she puts on for her vlogs.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else try watching the walking video with her and Robbie Knox? I gave it a go and turned off after a few minutes - just terribly boring.

She did seem more like a normal person though, less of the weird front she puts on for her vlogs.
No, it sounds soooooo boring 🤣

If anyone else watches it can you let us know all the exciting things we missed?

Reactions: 7
I can't see my family for Christmas, so Christmas nerves this year? more like full-blown Christmas anxiety 24/7. sending love to everyone here ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why NORWICH is the BEST CITY in the world!

sitting next to each other on a park bench, top COVID bants!

we don’t need to ask if Helen walks because she has her walking club! We get an in depth explanation of how they organised their coastal walks.

the post hike pint is the best pint! Robbie agrees in detail.

diane barks at passing dogs

what’s the plan for the walking group? They thought they were going to retire, but the Norfolk coast has been extended so Helen’s getting the band back together for one last show.

why does Helen love Norwich? Robbie has lots of reasons he likes it. Helen likes that it’s very very old, how friendly people are, she loves the accent! Everything is within an hours drive (apart from a decent hairdresser!)

She feels smug she can live in Norwich.

I’m ten minutes in and bored to tears, I don’t care what Helen thinks about Vancouver. It is nice to see her talking like a normal human though, the vibe is pretty chill.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
One of her old vlogs came up as a recommendation on my YouTube home page and I can't get over how different she looks. There's some full length shots of her in the vlog later on and you can tell how much smaller she is in comparison to now - her legs look nothing like those in the photo she shared recently. No way she could be a size 14 then and now.

Screenshot_20201219-105122.png

Screenshot_20201219-105402.png

Reactions: 15
Genuinely bemused by her being that level of excited for Christmas that she can’t sleep over a week before it. What, is she 6 years old!? I always feel people who get overly excited about festive holidays a little odd, defo think it exhibits some kind of major emotional instability/ dissatisfaction with every day life that they need these big celebrations.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not to bring the mood down I’m not looking forward to Christmas this year. Usually we go to my husband’s parents for Christmas dinner and go to my mum & dad’s on the night as they have a big family party for everyone. However even though I know you’re allowed to mix households we all decided it would be best to stay in our own homes. I know I sound really selfish but I feel quite sad about it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
And then after Christmas will be all the excitement for a New Year's feast, but after that she'll be all unfulfilled and will blame her come down on the fact that it's January.

Then lo and behold, she churns out yet another one of her January Blues videos. This time with the added bonus of her whining how Corona 'robbed' her of all the fun and exciting things she wants to do. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 25
love that she blocked me on instagram because i dm’ed her asking if she would consider working with sainsburys, since she now has an established relationship with them, to help someone in need as families cant afford to eat right now (due to this pesky pandemic that plagues helen’s life) and not everyone will be having a epic christmas feast with bottles of prosecco
i guess that was harassment! wheres her christmas spirit?! 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 49
I don’t understand why influencers have to share their feelings about EVERYTHING. By all means, if you get to see people, if you haven’t been affected, if you got people some great gifts you can’t wait to give them, be excited in private! Your audience are not your friends, go text your group chat or something.
I’ve been staying at home (my parents home) since July after my lease ended and I didn’t feel safe going into a new house-share at the time. I haven’t seen my boyfriend in all that time, and my sister and BIL aren’t able to come home. So while I feel very fortunate to get some family time right now while others don’t, I’m missing three of the most important people.
Every gift I got people this year was hobby related and intended to occupy their time for the next few months. Embroidery kits, art supplies, puzzles and board games, books, etc. I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone do a gift guide like this yet tbh. While I know my family will love the gifts I got them and it’s more than some people were able to do this year, I wasn’t able to treat them to the special things. Jewellery, skincare, perfumes and aftershaves, new clothes, etc. were all out the window this year. This is why her gift guides and Christmas ads have been driving me especially crazy, because it seems to be all of those things, reminding me constantly that I didn’t get to gift anything like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Not to bring the mood down I’m not looking forward to Christmas this year. Usually we go to my husband’s parents for Christmas dinner and go to my mum & dad’s on the night as they have a big family party for everyone. However even though I know you’re allowed to mix households we all decided it would be best to stay in our own homes. I know I sound really selfish but I feel quite sad about it all.
Sending big love to you. I totally understand. I'm working up until Christmas Day when I finally have a day off from my clinic in the hospital. My parents live in the very North of England and my partners family is in Wales. We have decided it's safer to stay at home (South East England) but we both haven't seen them since last Christmas/early this year. I miss my family so much and I don't know when i'm going to get to see them next. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Sending big love to you. I totally understand. I'm working up until Christmas Day when I finally have a day off from my clinic in the hospital. My parents live in the very North of England and my partners family is in Wales. We have decided it's safer to stay at home (South East England) but we both haven't seen them since last Christmas/early this year. I miss my family so much and I don't know when i'm going to get to see them next. :cry:
And to you lovely ❤

I don’t understand why influencers have to share their feelings about EVERYTHING. By all means, if you get to see people, if you haven’t been affected, if you got people some great gifts you can’t wait to give them, be excited in private! Your audience are not your friends, go text your group chat or something.
I’ve been staying at home (my parents home) since July after my lease ended and I didn’t feel safe going into a new house-share at the time. I haven’t seen my boyfriend in all that time, and my sister and BIL aren’t able to come home. So while I feel very fortunate to get some family time right now while others don’t, I’m missing three of the most important people.
Every gift I got people this year was hobby related and intended to occupy their time for the next few months. Embroidery kits, art supplies, puzzles and board games, books, etc. I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone do a gift guide like this yet tbh. While I know my family will love the gifts I got them and it’s more than some people were able to do this year, I wasn’t able to treat them to the special things. Jewellery, skincare, perfumes and aftershaves, new clothes, etc. were all out the window this year. This is why her gift guides and Christmas ads have been driving me especially crazy, because it seems to be all of those things, reminding me constantly that I didn’t get to gift anything like that.
Your gifts are amazing ideas you’ve put thought into each gift and will be appreciated and enjoyed. That’s worth more than spending £200 + on some jewellery that influencers are singing the praises of because they’re being paid to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
what’s the plan for the walking group? They thought they were going to retire, but the Norfolk coast has been extended so Helen’s getting the band back together for one last show.
Oh, I want to see if Mark joins them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
love that she blocked me on instagram because i dm’ed her asking if she would consider working with sainsburys, since she now has an established relationship with them, to help someone in need as families cant afford to eat right now (due to this pesky pandemic that plagues helen’s life) and not everyone will be having a epic christmas feast with bottles of prosecco
i guess that was harassment! wheres her christmas spirit?! 😂
I got blocked for saying going into tier 3 from tier 2 was against the rules which is ridiculous but asking her to help people out who are struggling and getting blocked is just another level.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.