Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Routron

Chatty Member
Not sure if it's still up but spied this yesterday on her latest video... Piggy pig pig 🐽

Screenshot_20201225-221810~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
"It'll all be over quicker if YOU guys stay at home and save lives, I just need to go shopping, get my pubes lasered, get my nails done, get my eyelashes done, get my eyebrows done, get my hair done in London they've just gone into tier 3 but it'll be no biggy - just nipping there and back, gotta go to post office first though, then the tip, and get the tube to the salon, then gotta go to McDonald's on the way back, but I really did go straight there and back, shit - I need to go shopping again, gotta go to bootcamp, gotta meet my friends, go out for dinner, go on another holiday, have my family over, go see more friends, have my pubes fried again, better get other beauty treatments done again, gotta go on my 1,500th shopping trip, go on another holiday, go to bootcamp, just need to pop to the shops again, I need to see ma mates, get my nails done, I'm all ready for Christmas, I lied - I need to go out for last minute bits, gotta go to bootcamp, see my mates, I'm going out for dinner again, I just need to nip to the shops and get a bunch of crap for my friends - last minute gifts for Christmas, just need to go meet up with my friends for a few hours. Now I'm all ready for my secret mini break for Fil's birthday and my Christmas party. But you guys stay home, save lives. It will be all over soon, they've just announced a new strain that's rapidly spreading worse than the previous covid strain, that's a good thing right? I dunno I'm so confused. What's a virus? See NO ONE ELSE KNOWS! What does that tell you? You just need to be positive. Just stay home in the grand scheme of things it's not that hard. Shit, I need to go out to Asda again. CYA! (PS. save lives!)"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

slothella22

Seeing Helen’s best of 2020 made me seethe with rage as she has done so much this year. In comparison I feel like I’ve done nothing. I couldn’t see my family or friends most of the year. Spent most days working long hours in hospitals with super long commutes (I’m a Locum). Dealt with hundreds of distraught eye patients who are either loosing their sight waiting for treatment or blind patients who can’t get a food delivery priority slot. Lots of tears from my partner who has been made redundant a few times and suffered bad anxiety worrying about how we are going to pay our bills. Struggling with my own mental health. I’m sorry to moan but it’s been bloody hard. These influencers have no idea how difficult things are for people in the real world. I just wish I could hug my mum but it won’t be happening anytime soon. 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
I wasn't sure whether to post this, as this thread isn't about me, and I didn't want to make out I've had it any worse than anyone else this year. But, on the off chance that cunt Helen reads here, I wanted to say this.

I got made redundant from one of my jobs in January, then fell ill in March and was quarantining when the first lockdown was announced.

Since then, I have lived in a near constant state of fear and anxiety because I am a partial carer for my mum, who is incredibly high-risk and vulnerable to the point where my household has not left the house (except for one dog-walk a day) since March. In that time I have had to leave the other job I had, because it was too high-risk. Luckily I will not lose my home like some people, but I now do not have an income myself. I have been continuously turned down for many, many working from home jobs. I have had to do two stints of 2 week isolations from my entire family and dog because of a the illness in March and a trip to the doctors over a cancer scare, not wanting to put my mum at risk. My fiancé of 3 and a half years has now left me because I could not physically be with him for the entirety of this year, and he found my constant anxiety too much. I am now relatively sure, less than a month later, he has a new girlfriend he is flouting every lockdown rule with.

And do you know what? I have felt near suicidal multiple times this year and I'm still at home. I'm still shielding my mum, and every other vulnerable person I know, because ultimately, I do not want to be responsible for someone else's untimely death.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 64

ekl2000

VIP Member
Nothing says ‘happy birthday’ like a plastic ball of a strangers breath during a global pandemic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

Alien1956

Helen making the decision to go out for dinner, hair cuts, gym trips, to get her minge singed and anything else that she doesn’t actually need to during this year:
83104543-135C-4305-A3F1-566680BB2BC1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I think she’s convinced herself they are madly in love because she can’t deal with the idea of being alone and she likes to hear gushing comments about what a perfect couple they are. If her nitwit fans keep telling how great her life and house and relationship and content is, then it must be true, right?
It's the same comments she gets for every boyfriend.

She could tell her audience that she was dating a bin and they'd still tell her how amazing her and the bin are together.

"That bin's so funny"

"That bin has a kind heart"

"You and bin are PERFECT together!"

"That bin is my favourite of all the bins you've had Helga"

🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56

TaylorSlattery

Oh my God! Donation to a food bank cause she felt guilty about the Sainsbury’s hamper.

Oh fuck off Helen! Seriously Helen stop reading here and get a real job you fucking fat spotty melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
This year has made me realize just how important my family are. It made me realize that I defiantly took my vulnerable family's illnesses for granted before the pandemic, and seeing my room mates healthy NHS worker mum become so ill with it at the beginning, to the point where she was in the ICU twice, was scary. Seeing how she, 9 months later, is still having respiratory issues and still can't work full time made me understand how devastating this virus is, and how it's important that we to the absolute most we can to avoid spreading it.

It's made me see just how awful the human race can be:

- From Helen's insistent refusal to wear a simple mask, her constant excuses - ironically saying that she couldn't breathe with it on.

- To her rushing off to get as many holidays as they can, going to the Aphetor Games with their lies about social distancing, still yelling how "we're all in this together", while the weak and vulnerable were still under lock down.

- To her doing so, so, so many unnecessary trips to shops and seeing as many friends as she could, yelling how she just wants to "live her life", while people are still at risk, still in hospital, still dying.

- To her going out shopping and mixing with people when she was sick with a 'cold', and didn't bother to get herself tested even though she had Covid symptoms

- To her filming that pathetic music video with a bunch of crew, while she was still sick with her 'cold', filming in a shop with no mandatory mask on because she's a 'rock star'

- To her not doing a single fucking thing to help those who are struggling to put food on the table, how she has only just realized that Food Banks are a thing is fucking shocking.

- To her going out EVERY SINGLE DAY yet has the audacity to hypocritically tell everyone "in the grand scheme of things, it's not that hard to stay home"

- To her obviously organizing yet another party for her friends, the Boxing Day BBQ party - with that much food there's no way that's for two people.

- To her only admitting she broke covid rules after deleting a bunch of comments being called out for it, then making out that it was HER idea to get things off her chest, feigning guilt and sadness yet admitting that if she knew what she was doing was breaking the rules she would have just gone without mentioning it!

- To her knowing that now people are struggling even more, going on and on about how her Christmas is going to be the most exciting one ever - she could do with reading the room and keep that shit to herself.

- Her reaction with this news of a new strain of the virus that has been proven to spread even faster than before, this doesn't phase her in the slightest, she's still acting her normal selfish bitch ass self.

This Christmas I will be alone. I am sad about it, but I'm okay about it. We have zoom. I'm not sitting her thinking "fuck Boris, I'm entitled for MY Christmas!" (After all, other religions have had their celebrations cancelled earlier in the year too - such as Eid, that was cancelled a day or so before!) I've decided that I'm going to plan the next one nice and early and think of ways to make it incredibly special for the ones I love.

The greatest advice I heard months ago was "act like you have the virus" - you become so much more aware of what you touch, how close you are to people and if that trip out is really necessary.

The sad thing is, is if you look at other countries dealing with a virus you really do see which places care for the fellow humankind. If the UK didn't have idiots like Helga acting so incredibly selfish and entitled, the pandemic on our island wouldn't be in the state it is now.

You can blame the government all you like Helen, I am not one to sing their praises, but at the end of the day it's YOUR duty and responsibility to do the right thing. Common sense is a marvelous thing - it's a shame that people like you, Helen, have none at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lunamoon22

VIP Member
I played it at 0.5x speed just to truly experience the severity of the cringe, he looks trapped 😩😂 She’s wasted and he just wants to get the drink and fuck off away from her, but the arm grabbing and awkward peck just to show up/prove a point for the camera 🥴 Grossssss
Oh god... I had to go back and rewatch:

I'm howling 🤣

It's the asking permission to leave: "can I go? Can.. can continue?" And her physically grabbing him with her ham claw to stop him leaving

Screenshot_20201222-005814.png

The jump cut after she's told him he has to give her a kiss for the camera, and the sad look down to his drink while she leans in

Screenshot_20201222-005936.png

The leaning in with that creepy look on her face

Screenshot_20201222-010029.png

The open eyes

Screenshot_20201222-010130.png

The quick peck noise the microphone picked up as she smooches her face into him

Screenshot_20201222-010102.png

The instant look down to the drink and walk away

Screenshot_20201222-010152.png

The face drop and sad little wave she does

Screenshot_20201222-010244.png

And omg the side eye which either says "why did you make me do that?" or "your breath stinks" - I can't tell which, but that ain't the look of love 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20201222-010308.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Routron

Chatty Member
Isn't going to a hotel down the road just the epitome of unnecessary travel? You might as well just stay home at that point (which would be a much more sensible choice given the circumstances).

You're not even going somewhere special, just going somewhere for the sake of it.

Reactions: 51