Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really crushed about the Christmas announcement - haven't seen my mum in months and my dad passed away several years ago so very sad about her being alone for Christmas.

Can't help being a bit resentful of people like Helen and all those in her comments that seem to think the tier rules don't matter are probably partly responsible for the huge rise in cases.

Tier 4 Christmas it is then - I think like others I might need a bit of a break from Helen as I just find her so frustrating at the moment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Really crushed about the Christmas announcement - haven't seen my mum in months and my dad passed away several years ago so very sad about her being alone for Christmas.

Can't help being a bit resentful of people like Helen and all those in her comments that seem to think the tier rules don't matter are probably partly responsible for the huge rise in cases.

Tier 4 Christmas it is then - I think like others I might need a bit of a break from Helen as I just find her so frustrating at the moment.
Same, especially if she is still able to mix with other households on Christmas Day. I've done my best this year to stay at home, follow guidelines etc. Londoner here, so I now can't see my boyfriend or my parents (not same household/no support bubble) over Christmas. Meanwhile, Helen has flouted so many rules, whinged the entire time whilst doing basically everything she wants to do and will still get to spend Christmas Day with her boyfriend and family.

I swear to god if she moans one bit about the new restrictions (i.e. moving from 5 days to 1 for mixing in other tiers)... you're part of the bleeping problem Helen 😒

View attachment 353280

I know we've talked before about her lying about her size and how it affects her audience but just seeing this comment from one of her fans made me feel so sad 🙁

What's the betting she'll say her usual advice of "body confidence!!! Just get naked in front of your friends more! Wear a FUR coat in Tesco's! Just be extra!! Be naked, look in the mirror, dance and jiggle that jelly belly!!!" 🙄
I was thinking about this earlier. A couple of years ago, I was about 2 stone heavier than I currently am and was a size 16 (in jeans at least, size 14 on top). I'm 5'8'', carry majority of my weight on tummy/thighs/boobs and have a very normal sized bum. And I was struggling to get my arse into a size 14 pair of jeans, hence having to size up. I'm sorry, but I just do not believe that Helen can fit hers into a size 14.

I also just want to add that I dislike her fixation on clothes sizes in general. Even though I'm a size 12 now, I sometimes buy things in a size 14 if it means that they fit me better. I mean I have a flipping shirt in my wardrobe that is a size 22 just because I prefer the fit of it. It's just a number on a label, just buy what fits you and what you feel good in and stop perpetuating the idea that anything bigger than a size 14 isn't okay. I mean, I get it, I remember when I had gained weight (size 10/12 to size 14/16) I would still buy things buy a size down and just try my best to make them look good because I didn't want to have to size up and ultimately face the fact that I'd gained weight. But in the end I realised that it's better to dress for your shape, in clothes that fit, than shoehorning yourself into something that will just make you feel worse.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I know I'm late here but I've only just watched her hair video and I'm Fuming! The appology at the start was absolute bullshit, she's not as stupid as she makes out she is, she would clearly have known that you can't travel to a higher tier, playing the 'I'm really stupid and didn't realise' card is a crappy way of making it sound like an honest mistake when she absolutely would have known and just not give a tit. She put getting her hair done ahead of the health and wellbeing of everyone. I'm so sick of the way she moans about covid when she's been living the good life, seeing people, going away and not caring at all about what message it portrays to her followers. A lot of people haven't seen family or anything. My 1 year old has only met his Nana in person a handful of times since he was born and that breaks my heart but she has the audacity to moan about not being able to go to a pub or having to wear a bleeping mask. I've not had my hair cut in a year. She's really really annoyed me. And the fact she's deleting any negative comments and leaving all the arse kissing ones sets an even worse example than she does! All her idiot followers will read those comments and think they could go travel for an appointment and people won't care. bleeping covidiots!!! Sorry for the rant lol. My blood is boiling!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm so sad. I'm a teacher and made it the entire exhausting term without having to isolate and now I'm in London tier 4. There's never been a worse time to be single and by yourself in a flat. My family are in Scotland so I won't get to see them for the first time ever! Just want to vent as it feels like Christmas is cancelled. Its going to leave a bad taste in the room for her to continue to do Vlogmas frivolous festivities and act like nothings happened. I wonder how shes going to handle it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Me too ❤❤

We're going into tier 4 so this will be my first christmas ever where I can't see my parents. I am lucky though I have my husband. I feel so sad for anyone who will be on their own now 😢
It's hard, I'm on my own and I'm about to lose my bubble (I'm bubbling with a friend, who's daughter is struggling not being able to see her brother who lives alone, so they're going to bubble with them after Christmas. My other friends are either in different tiers or shielding, and I lost my job so I'm completely by myself)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I'm so sad. I'm a teacher and made it the entire exhausting term without having to isolate and now I'm in London tier 4. There's never been a worse time to be single and by yourself in a flat. My family are in Scotland so I won't get to see them for the first time ever! Just want to vent as it feels like Christmas is cancelled. Its going to leave a bad taste in the room for her to continue to do Vlogmas frivolous festivities and act like nothings happened. I wonder how shes going to handle it.
It's hard, I'm on my own and I'm about to lose my bubble (I'm bubbling with a friend, who's daughter is struggling not being able to see her brother who lives alone, so they're going to bubble with them after Christmas. My other friends are either in different tiers or shielding, and I lost my job so I'm completely by myself)
Sending love to you both ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really feeling for those who are also going though a tough time at the moment. Please don't hesitate to reach out here if you are struggling though. Even though it's known for its gossip about idiot influencers - I find that Tattle is always super great at being a little support network and a place to get things off the chest. There's always someone here for you.

Sending everyone lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Long time lurker first time poster...

I am beyond pissed off by her hair post.... as someone whom works in hospitality I have regular anxiety attacks about feeling like I am making the problem worse by simply working (where I work have put in place great provisions!).

this coupled with normal Christmas trade (lads lads lads out.. 😑) have sent stress levels high. Being a sensible human, I haven’t see any friends outside work.

my family live in a different tier and to find out today due to people that can’t see the big picture I am now spending Christmas on my own...

to summarise just be better!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
One thing I hope that comes from this year is that the current influencer mindset of ‘flash’ ‘gimmie me’ and ‘me me me’ goes to the sea!

Reactions: 35
Yesterday I replied to her story and wanted to see if she would read it let alone respond , wonder how many others feel this way haha
Wait! What? She went a Lush event where someone had COVID and didn't self isolate?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wait! What? She went a Lush event where someone had COVID and didn't self isolate?
Yeah she went to lush in one of the vlogs to pick up some bits and I think a day maybe two days later the shop closed for deep cleaning as someone working there or who visited there tested positive.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
She surely must realise now she’s under the microscope. Her excuses of not knowing the rules won’t wash any more and if she slips up and shows any rule breaking over Xmas she knows there will be huge backlash.
I wonder if Gleam have had words with her too.
The other option is not film/post anything, which in itself will raise eyebrows.
lovely hole you’ve dug yourself Helga.

Reactions: 29
She surely must realise now she’s under the microscope. Her excuses of not knowing the rules won’t wash any more and if she slips up and shows any rule breaking over Xmas she knows there will be huge backlash.
The other option is not film/post anything, which in itself will raise eyebrows.
This is exactly why I assume she didn’t upload on Friday, probs breaking more rules the tit

Reactions: 17
I wouldnt be surprised if her vlog were just 6 minutes of her washing up or something, rather than filming what actually is going on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Helen hasn't commented on the news despite many other influencers doing so as soon as the news was out - guilty conscience maybe? Or scared of some backlash if she does as she just very recently broke the rules? 🤔

Just posting more gifted tit as usual.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.