Helen Anderson #10 ASOS Binge, COVID Whinge and a Festive Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your gifts are amazing ideas you’ve put thought into each gift and will be appreciated and enjoyed. That’s worth more than spending £200 + on some jewellery that influencers are singing the praises of because they’re being paid to.
Thanks for this ❤ Being able to vent here is honestly keeping me sane.

Im so confused about her missing the upload and then not addressing it at all?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Did I miss a Friday upload?
No she didn't post it.

Either she ran out of ideas, or broke more rules, or is going for maximum sympathy by getting people worried about why she's not uploaded anything after her big fake ass apology video - after all she's already bullshitting about having to delete a bunch of offensive comments in hopes of being seen as the victim. 🙄

Reactions: 18
Reckon we should give her a shout to watch boris’s speech on tv at 4, just so she doesn’t make any more Covid rule clangers again.
Focus helga, take notes.
0DB01E6C-5D5F-407A-A3B6-A5A0A464EF3B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Reckon we should give her a shout to watch boris’s speech on tv at 4, just so she doesn’t make any more Covid rule clangers again.
Focus helga, take notes.
View attachment 353117
Better shout the whole of her comments section too - mind you they're so confused about everything, they probably couldn't even navigate their way to a news channel 🙄

Reactions: 20
Well well well, Bo Jo says all tiers must stay local.....and nobody can mix outside of their household at Xmas....

• Sad
Reactions: 19
What annoys me the most, is it's people like Helen and the majority of the people in the comments section that have caused this to happen. Some friends in Norfolk have told me theres rumours Norfolk/Norwich could move to tier 4 because cases are increasing rapidly

I can guarantee Helen isn't watching the news atm, she probably has no idea it's even on

Reactions: 25
Helga will just carry on as normal cos sod what everyone else has to do and it’s soooooo confusing....

Reactions: 13
What annoys me the most, is it's people like Helen and the majority of the people in the comments section that have caused this to happen. Some friends in Norfolk have told me theres rumours Norfolk/Norwich could move to tier 4 because cases are increasing rapidly

I can guarantee Helen isn't watching the news atm, she probably has no idea it's even on
I know it’s incredibly petty but I really hope Norwich is in Tier 4.

Reactions: 17
I know it’s incredibly petty but I really hope Norwich is in Tier 4.
Thanks to Helen and her baggy mask going to London this week, it won't be long before this new strain of virus will rapidly spread around Norwich

Great job Helen 👍🏻

1608395971914.png

Norfolk/Norwich is considered East of England
As much as I personally don't want to enter tier 4, if it keeps people like Helen home then I'll put up with it. This christmas is gonna suck but the more of us who follow the rules the quicker it'll be over :/

I've seen so many of you are from London & the east of England, and I just wanna say I'm sending all my love to you guys ♥

I hope Helen cancels her stupid birthday getaway. How many bleeping holidays does she need? I've not been abroad since 2018 and I've not been on a staycation like so many influencers have this year 🙄 Why can't they just stay at home like the rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I've seen so many of you are from London & the east of England, and I just wanna say I'm sending all my love to you guys ♥
Me too ❤❤

We're going into tier 4 so this will be my first christmas ever where I can't see my parents. I am lucky though I have my husband. I feel so sad for anyone who will be on their own now 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her London hairdressing vlog has aged like a tuna sandwich under a radiator in light of this tier 4 news. And it was a crock of tit to start with.

oh to be a fly on the wall right now to witness her tantrum about staying local and one-day bubbles. That’s a vlog I’d actually pay to watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I am sat here actually crying - we were meant to be going to my MILs in Scotland for Christmas. I‘ve not seen most of the family all year and my husband has seen them once. We’ve stuck to the rules, been careful and responsible, it doesn’t seem fair.

Lots of love to everyone whose Christmas plans now have to change or is going into Tier 4. The darkest hour is before dawn, right?

I think I need to stay away from Helen right now!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
So despite every news outlet saying east of England and east anglia are tier 4, Norfolk is staying in tier 2 🤷‍♀️ If Helen had any sense about the situation she would not be going away for fils birthday, I’m so curious where they’re going though

I’ve only been away once this year, beginning of March for bfs birthday before this got serious. My nan (who was my last remaining grandparent) died from dementia in March, her funeral was the weekend before lockdown so half of the family and her friends couldn’t attend. My birthday in October I didn’t see any family except my bf. we’d originally planned to go to Berlin as our holiday/as part of my birthday, then we changed it to London, then we decided to just stay home. It’s not worth the risk. Boyfriend is still unemployed from redundancy beginning of Oct, not seeing anyone this year over Christmas, the list goes on

When I think of how many times Helen has been away it’s infuriating, especially as she’ll preach about how she’s got used to lockdown and is fine with the restrictions and hopes everyone is okay xoxoxoxo she doesn’t truly appreciate how easy she’s had this year. She’s not been affected as she’s admitted, she’s still been away multiple times, her work hasn’t been affected at all by this (if it had, she wouldn’t be so lazy about her content), she’s not lost any family members covid or not, she didn’t even get tested when she had the symptoms, she’s broken every lockdown or tier rules we’ve had...but at least she got a new haircut??

😫😫😫 this year has sucked for a lot of people but what hurts is when those who haven’t been affected treat this pandemic like an inconvenience and don’t see things from others perspectives. She doesn’t have an empathetic bone in her body

I hope everyone on this site is truly doing okay especially with the latest news ❤ fingers crossed next year is better ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Screenshot_20201219-184200.png

I know we've talked before about her lying about her size and how it affects her audience but just seeing this comment from one of her fans made me feel so sad 🙁

What's the betting she'll say her usual advice of "body confidence!!! Just get naked in front of your friends more! Wear a FUR coat in Tesco's! Just be extra!! Be naked, look in the mirror, dance and jiggle that jelly belly!!!" 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Oh wow, haven't been on Helens thread in ages and clearly behind but did she really travel into London, which is now a bloody tier 4. Alll the love to Londoners and others affected from a Tier 3 gal. Has she addressed it on her Instagram? It's so irresponsible and more sickened and the fans sucking her arse hole.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.