Heartstopper - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strong second series. I found the final episode quite powerful. I really think this is elevated above your average teen drama

Reactions: 4
Strong second series. I found the final episode quite powerful. I really think this is elevated above your average teen drama
i agree! Reminds me of being a teenager in a more relatable way than Skins, Euphoria etc and it does it so well

The only problem with this series is I started to find Nick/Kit a bit attractive which is so wrong 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The only problem with this series is I started to find Nick/Kit a bit attractive which is so wrong 😅
My husband thinks it's hilarious that I have a bit of a crush on Kit Connor - meanwhile I'm annoyed that he keeps looking so good in series 2 because it really doesn't help 😅

I watched the second series on the day of/day after release and thought it was brilliant - the first couple of episodes didn't wow me and it felt like the series took a little while to settle in, but by around episode 4 it felt like the 'old' heartstopper again and just kept getting better. I want to rewatch it but I'm not sure if my heart can take all the emotions again so soon!!

Reactions: 5
Had to binge it all immediately!
Kit Connor looks like he gives the best hugs 🥺

Reactions: 8
Just binged season 1 and starting season 2 now. I love it! It makes me reminisce about being a teenager and those first feelings of lust/ love.

I totally fancy Kit Connor too.

Kit Connor is a stunning young man, I love this show so much. I was grinning and clapping throughout much of season 2

i’m glad i’m not the only one dealing with kit connor feelings. sweet of face and huge of arms has always been my thing 🤣

it’s such a comfort blanket of a series. i’m trying to pace it out because it always leaves me in such a good sort of mood that i don’t want to watch it all at once!

Its such a lovely series and Kit Connor is such a beautifully emotive actor I would imagine all kinds of inappropriate crushes going on with viewers (including this middle aged lesbian who is having a mid-life crisis with crushes on men - I blame peri-menopause hormones).

• Haha
Nick is very much written as that straight boy crush so many of us had at school (or in the grown up world too). He really is the guy we hoped we would meet. Factor in Kits growing looks and it's a half combo to ignore.

Kit plays him so well, he's a very talented actor.

Last edited:
I'm so glad it's not just me harbouring inappropriate feelings for him 😂 you're right, it's the character of Nick that makes us all swoon a bit because he's so kind, caring and likeable (with amazing hugs!). It's probably for the best there isn't as much promo this time around due to the strike as I'd fall down a rabbit hole of watching all the interviews if they were available 😂

(Just leaving this here for those who haven't seen it - especially @LaBlonde haha)

• Heart
I'm so glad it's not just me harbouring inappropriate feelings for him 😂 you're right, it's the character of Nick that makes us all swoon a bit because he's so kind, caring and likeable (with amazing hugs!). It's probably for the best there isn't as much promo this time around due to the strike as I'd fall down a rabbit hole of watching all the interviews if they were available 😂

(Just leaving this here for those who haven't seen it - especially @LaBlonde haha)

sweet of face! blush of cheeks! HUGE OF ARMS! (literally whispering “he was born in 2004” to myself over and over 🤣)

like @Mark81 said above, he’s written and portrayed beautifully as the sixth form boyfriend we all wished we’d had. and i went to a sixth form with a rugby team too so it’s heightened for me. he’s just so gentle and supportive with charlie - one of my favourite things about the second series is seeing charlie take on that role for him too. adorable!

• Heart
Luckily all these high fashion shoots he is doing at the moment don't do a lot for me

But the gym one earlier this year when he is just in a vest was...another story 🤣
---
sweet of face! blush of cheeks! HUGE OF ARMS! (literally whispering “he was born in 2004” to myself over and over 🤣)

like @Mark81 said above, he’s written and portrayed beautifully as the sixth form boyfriend we all wished we’d had. and i went to a sixth form with a rugby team too so it’s heightened for me. he’s just so gentle and supportive with charlie - one of my favourite things about the second series is seeing charlie take on that role for him too. adorable!
Completely agree.

• Heart

Me and my husband started dating before he was born 😳😅 the way he cares for Charlie is just so, so lovely, and I think part of the reason why I love the Nick (and the show in general!) so much is because me and my husband were their age when we met and innocently fell in love while supporting each other etc so I can relate to them a lot! Plus I know what it's like to be scared about someone's mental health and to not know how best to support them so there were a lot of tears when I read the comics 😢

• Heart
Joe and Kit play the relationship so well, I totally believe how besotted Nick and Charlie are!

I also love how much more we saw of Isaac in this season, I think he’s a great character.