Have you ever known someone who turned out to be a murderer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a murderer but someone from my form at school was stabbed over 80 times by his flatmate one night when they were drunk and had apparently had an argument. Was weird seeing him on the local news, he was a nice person at school and couldn't imagine someone killing him.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Well, in his possession he had a bundle of old photographs. Some of what he showed me was absolutely awful. He was a very abusive, violent man but I also accept severely troubled. I was also 16 years younger than him.

I usually remove the fine hairs from my arms by burning them off with a flame and did it in our kitchen one day. I didn't imagine how much it would trigger/upset him. He exploded and crumpled, he completely switched. When he apologised he pulled out some photos. Many he was in a red uniform, parades, etc. I believe Ulster? UVF? Many photographs of murals. Then, it got to photos of very injured people/dead people. One stuck out the most, it was of a charred burnt body, Ibcould make out teeth, some hair, an eye hanging from a socket. I'm not sure for what reason, but he and his commarades were with this body for over a week. He told me the charred hair smell smelt like that body and he couldn't shake it. People being burnt alive was apparently really common.

I used to ask if he had ever killed himself. There were vague answers. Neither yes or no. But his eyes spoke if you know what I mean?
My dad used to work with a bloke who was on the run from the IRA.

Reactions: 1
My friends Dad was having an affair with a woman, her Mum divorced him but when the woman's husband found out he went mad and murdered her. He went to prison then ran off with a member of the Prison staff.

• Wow
Yes. I will not name the monster but if you’re local you’ll know from me explaining. Woman, mother of 5 children I believe, I got to know her through a young (not blood but close) family member having cancer, she was involved in the charity work and although she gave me (and a lot of us) weird vibes, we were all very grateful for her efforts and she became very close to the family of the child. Rumours were about that her brother was the father of her children. Sadly, this was true. A year or two ago, it’s believed her older children discovered that their dad was not actually dead, but infact their uncle, and in an attempt to cover it up and stop social services taking her children, her attitude was “I brought them into the world, I will take them out.” Herself and the brother/father attempted to poison* the children and when that failed they hung and strangled the older boys and attempted to drown the rest. Sadly, the older boys did not survive. Heartbreaking story, really shocked the community. I believe they are knocking down the house it happened in and going to plant a memorial tree in its place. No body would ever want to live in that horror house.
I think I know who you are talking about and the reason you are giving for the murders are not true. They were not killed for a cover up. This has been covered by the papers and you can go and read the case transcripts, somebody already shared it. The children were deeply troubled and the parents were struggling to get help for them despite asking the social services, etc on numerous occasions. The parents killed them because they were scared of what the children were becoming and not getting help

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Yes I believe the full case transcripts are about 2 pages or so back on here?

I think I know who you are talking about and the reason you are giving for the murders are not true. They were not killed for a cover up. This has been covered by the papers and you can go and read the case transcripts, somebody already shared it. The children were deeply troubled and the parents were struggling to get help for them despite asking the social services, etc on numerous occasions. The parents killed them because they were scared of what the children were becoming and not getting help

Reactions: 2
Thank you for clarifying! A lot of rumours flew for reasons and I did shy away from reading a lot of papers after it happened since it was so close to home. I do thank you for correcting me. 🤍 No excuse though and definetly no reason for harming the very young children.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thank you for clarifying! A lot of rumours flew for reasons and I did shy away from reading a lot of papers after it happened since it was so close to home. I do thank you for correcting me. 🤍 No excuse though and definetly no reason for harming the very young children.
Agreed, still despicable what they did. I have sympathy once you know what the issues with the kids were but I would have asked for them to be taken into care so they could get help

• Heart
  • Sad
An ex- GF of mine was German, and I remember her telling me that her Gran met Hitler in 1937.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm sorry to be a pain but I cant find this thread at all?! Could someone please link it?
Maybe this one?

Reactions: 3
Well, in his possession he had a bundle of old photographs. Some of what he showed me was absolutely awful. He was a very abusive, violent man but I also accept severely troubled. I was also 16 years younger than him.

I usually remove the fine hairs from my arms by burning them off with a flame and did it in our kitchen one day. I didn't imagine how much it would trigger/upset him. He exploded and crumpled, he completely switched. When he apologised he pulled out some photos. Many he was in a red uniform, parades, etc. I believe Ulster? UVF? Many photographs of murals. Then, it got to photos of very injured people/dead people. One stuck out the most, it was of a charred burnt body, Ibcould make out teeth, some hair, an eye hanging from a socket. I'm not sure for what reason, but he and his commarades were with this body for over a week. He told me the charred hair smell smelt like that body and he couldn't shake it. People being burnt alive was apparently really common.

I used to ask if he had ever killed himself. There were vague answers. Neither yes or no. But his eyes spoke if you know what I mean?
All your posts follow a very similar theme.

I think you need help/intervention. Incredibly worrying on a number of levels.

Reactions: 7
All your posts follow a very similar theme.

I think you need help/intervention. Incredibly worrying on a number of levels.
Thankyou for your concern, I have had years worth of therapy for my traumatic teenage years and a very abusive marriage. Went through rehab nearly 3 years ago too. Its safe to say although I don't forget my past (it's happened, it can't be changed) I have moved on. I'm greatful for what I have and that I have survived.

• Heart
  • Haha
Thankyou for your concern, I have had years worth of therapy for my traumatic teenage years and a very abusive marriage. Went through rehab nearly 3 years ago too. Its safe to say although I don't forget my past (it's happened, it can't be changed) I have moved on. I'm greatful for what I have and that I have survived.
I am pleased to hear you have received the help and assistance you clearly need.

As an aside maybe consider putting a trigger when posting such disturbing/graphic content in the future.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I am pleased to hear you have received the help and assistance you clearly need.

As an aside maybe consider putting a trigger when posting such disturbing/graphic content in the future.
No offence intended, but you have entered a thread about murder. Perhaps this thread isn't for you and I suggest avoiding such others in the future. There is a "what are you wearing thread" that may be more apt for your coping capacity. I suggest help as common sense is very clearly lacking for you. 🙂

Anyway, as we were....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart