Have you ever known someone who turned out to be a murderer?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what on earth??! 😢😧
My beloved tiny dog (not puppy) was disembowled by a larger dog off its lead in a field. I hardly "watched" it. I tried my very best to save her. What a cruel, nasty thing to say.

And yes call me hardened sweet heart because that is exactly what this tit does to a person you know? I'm rock hard if you like. Be grateful you are privileged to not experience terrible things. Be grateful you wasn't trapped in a coercive marriage, too terrified to leave them incase they kill you. Maybe read up on some women's aid material that will give you insight on said relationship choices. Be greatful you didn't want to escape tit you went through so bad after escaping you ended up an addict and made several more crappy choices, because I don't think you are cut out to become "hardened" enough to survive it and discuss it. I'm actually not alone either, there are many women out there silently suffering like I was and if my survival story gives ONE woman out there hope that she can survive, escape domestic violence or free herself from addiction and bad choices and completely turn her life around I'm all for it! This is an adult forum right? So if it gives one woman out there hears hope in what I say here and she can stand tall and tell the tale afterwards, I couldn't care less about an Internet crybaby who can easily switch their "triggering" screen off. So if you find tit triggering, the Internet really isn't for you in general.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol ffs. Triggers are different for everyone. Resillience is different for everyone. Relax yourselves.

Reactions: 11
My beloved tiny dog (not puppy) was disembowled by a larger dog off its lead in a field. I hardly "watched" it. I tried my very best to save her. What a cruel, nasty thing to say.

And yes call me hardened sweet heart because that is exactly what this tit does to a person you know? I'm rock hard if you like. Be grateful you are privileged to not experience terrible things. Be grateful you wasn't trapped in a coercive marriage, too terrified to leave them incase they kill you. Maybe read up on some women's aid material that will give you insight on said relationship choices. Be greatful you didn't want to escape tit you went through so bad after escaping you ended up an addict and made several more crappy choices, because I don't think you are cut out to become "hardened" enough to survive it and discuss it. I'm actually not alone either, there are many women out there silently suffering like I was and if my survival story gives ONE woman out there hope that she can survive, escape domestic violence or free herself from addiction and bad choices and completely turn her life around I'm all for it! This is an adult forum right? So if it gives one woman out there hears hope in what I say here and she can stand tall and tell the tale afterwards, I couldn't care less about an Internet crybaby who can easily switch their "triggering" screen off. So if you find tit triggering, the Internet really isn't for you in general.
i read about your poor little Bichon on another thread and I was so so upset for you. I have a tiny Bichon and honestly they are the kindest, least aggressive dogs. Her being attacked by a big dog is one of my biggest fears and I often avoid certain areas. I know it’s off topic but just want to say that seeing that happen to your defenceless pet would be incredibly traumatic and a dreadful thing to go through- no matter how ‘hard’ you supposedly are. So sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i read about your poor little Bichon on another thread and I was so so upset for you. I have a tiny Bichon and honestly they are the kindest, least aggressive dogs. Her being attacked by a big dog is one of my biggest fears and I often avoid certain areas. I know it’s off topic but just want to say that seeing that happen to your defenceless pet would be incredibly traumatic and a dreadful thing to go through- no matter how ‘hard’ you supposedly are. So sorry x
Thankyou so much ❤ she was one of a kind and was a massive part of our family and it was a nightmare come true. I tried my very best the other dog was a mastiff type and she didn't stand a chance.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Imagine the audacity of out of no where, telling another person, who you know nothing about other then a few posts they’ve made on an anonymous forum that they need help. Wow, never mind them @ChloChlo ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thankyou so much ❤ she was one of a kind and was a massive part of our family and it was a nightmare come true. I tried my very best the other dog was a mastiff type and she didn't stand a chance.
Girl after reading some of your posts on other threads I can see you're really going through it - please feel free to dm me if you'd like to vent or even just for a chat if it would be any help

Reactions: 3
I noticed you haven't posted in a while, hope you're doing OK ♥

A girl in my year was given 10 years for murdering her boyfriend. She pleaded guilty but then a second jury downgraded it to culpable homicide (I believe). I'm not sure if she's out now. He was texting an ex completely innocently and she stabbed him in the chest infront of his younger siblings and left him to die. Apparently she was doing alot of drugs and drinking loads, can't say I was surprised when I read it as she was a complete twit in school and bullied me terribly. Her victim was also in our year and was a nice guy, feel for his family.

My uncle is a convicted pedalo (🤮) this was only 10 years ago so I was old enough to be told yet that side of my family kept it from me and now he's living back at his parents and they all live with him like nothing happened. Not only am I disgusted to have that in my family, I'm disgusted to not be told about it as if I had a child I wouldn't want my child to be anywhere near him. I only found out by chance and now have nothing to do with that side but I still feel sick to my stomach he's related to me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
My neighbour.
I initially didn't like him. Got bad vibes from him. Then I got my dog, and he used to chat with me about how much he loved dogs, but couldn't have one, because his lodger was allergic. Then found out he was a recovering drug addict. But, cool, he was trying to be better.
Fast forward to a few years later, he stabbed someone to death with a fork. A bleeping fork.
He'd relapsed, but it freaks me out that someone could do that, even if they're off their face, or desperate.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I went to school with someone who killed his baby. Did go yo school (and hebullied me along with his mates) who glassed a stranger.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok so I’ve only just discovered this thread and have spent the last couple of hours hooked on all 24 pages.

I don’t know anyone directly but one that was all over the news about 20 years ago was where the husband/father committed murder-sucide. He bludgeoned his 4 kids and wife in their beds and then hanged himself. Nobody found their bodies until about 2 weeks later.

I did also go to school with a girl who ended up being shot through the heart by her boyfriend when she was just 17.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just came across this thread,
I’m from Ireland 🙋🏼‍♀️
a boarder county 😂🙈 I used to smoke joints years ago with a boy who is now facing trial for murdering another boy one night 3 years ago.
He denies it was him but we all know it was looking back years ago he was always kind of strange but I had no idea what he was capable of

Reactions: 4
I worked with a woman who was admitted to psychiatric care after she tried to poison her now ex-husband ...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Over 10 years ago a wealthy man was robbed here and murdered and they have never got the criminals who did it. I had some information regarding who was responsible and there was like a review and it was back on the news appealing for fresh information etc. I discussed it with my friends who said that I shouldn't say anything etc and stay out of it. Anyway, I thought well it was one of my loved ones I'd want any help I could get etc. I phoned up the person doing the investigation and she couldn't be any more dismissive if she tried. Basically she just rubbished what I said. O.K.. You've still not got them...

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
A boy I used to have a massive crush on at school got sent to prison for being an accomplice to a murder, it happened in 2019/2020... lovely lad but he did have a lot of issues. I feel for his mum!

Reactions: 2
Not a murderer by i know of someone who was murdered. This person was a very strange neighbour who was known to be very rude, she actually tried to ram into my mums car when my brother who was 6months old was inside. This was because my mum had pulled over her drive, only she was waiting for my other sibling to come out of her friends house (not like she was parking or anything).

Of course the press painted her as a saint... Unsurprisingly it sounded like it was another ongoing fued with a neighbour which caused her death.

Not a murderer by i know of someone who was murdered. This person was a very strange neighbour who was known to be very rude, she actually tried to ram into my mums car when my brother who was 6months old was inside. This was because my mum had pulled over her drive, only she was waiting for my other sibling to come out of her friends house (not like she was parking or anything).

Of course the press painted her as a saint... Unsurprisingly it sounded like it was another ongoing fued with a neighbour which caused her death.
Omg was this in Welwyn? The perp and the victim both sounded a bit difficult tbh. Some people just can't handle having neighbours or indeed having any other person crossing their path at all.

Not quite murder but a guy in the year below from school took part in a burglary and very brutal assault which blinded a man. He eventually handed himself in and went to prison, where he was attacked and killed inside. He was always a bit of a dick but came from a lovely family so I was surprised. He had young children.

Also, not murder but seen people mention similar, my school was full of pedalos. One teacher took individual photos of all his students, including myself, on the first day of classes each year. He had affairs with multiple students and was later found with thousands of explicit photos and videos of children on his home computer and went to prison. Another teacher was having an affair with a girl in year 11 turned 6th former, his wife also worked at the school. He went to prison as well eventually. Another teacher left his wife for a 6th former and eventually married her but he did also go to prison for it at some point. Another teacher was convicted for having a relationship with a Year 10 student. Most of the PE staff were total p3rv3rts but I think they got away with it. Another of my teachers, who was new, slept with one of my classmates on a night out, not knowing she was a schoolgirl. That was awkward when he walked into our class on Monday morning. These were all male. A female teacher was also convicted for having a relationship with a boy in Year 11 at the time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14