Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve probably mentioned it before on this thread but I vaguely know someone who is in her circle of friends from her home city, and her and her friends are all the same; I’m surprised none of them have eaten themselves, they love themselves so much!
I think we know the same people 😂

Reactions: 1
Hattie was definitely pregnant before the Dubai trip and still decided to travel during a pandemic as ‘influencers’ do.

Reactions: 7
Didn't she say in a Q and A just a few weeks ago or in that assumptions game that she was done having kids?

Reactions: 6
I had hyperemisis with this pregnancy and there isn’t a chance in the world I could or would have travelled to Dubai. With out without that condition I’d have thought twice about international travel too whilst pregnant.

Reactions: 7
I think it’s a boy from her last insta? They said he but then again a lot of people like to call their baby a he so they don’t call it “it”.. so idk lol

Reactions: 1
I think it’s a boy from her last insta? They said he but then again a lot of people like to call their baby a he so they don’t call it “it”.. so idk lol
I heard he first time around! I replayed a few times and didn’t know if it was they Or he the dad said in the end

I thought it sounded like he as well. Hattie has commented back to someone though saying they don’t know the gender yet

She’s a right snooty little madam. Trust me ;)
I’m sure Korey has to overcompensate for her mean girl attitude. Of course she’s pregnant, she’s got to keep up appearances and keep her content going. I bet she has a maternity range with George in the pipeline.

Reactions: 8
I’m sure Korey has to overcompensate for her mean girl attitude. Of course she’s pregnant, she’s got to keep up appearances and keep her content going. I bet she has a maternity range with George in the pipeline.
A George range whilst she wafts round in Isabella Oliver maternity wear!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I was right when I said she shouldn't have been so rude to the person asking if she was pregnant (in a perfectly nice way) when she obviously was!

Reactions: 10
Do you know her?

All credit to you then haha 😆 Although a few posters on here were certain that she was! Wonder how they found out?
Personally in the holiday photos she had I thought she looked very early pregnant but everyone on here was like nah she’s clearly not pregnant then cos look at her amazing body. Which she does have an amazing body and did in those photos and doesn’t LOOK pregnant bump wise but something made me go... I feel like she could be on the brink of slightly beginning to show. I think this is Dubai trip? The one in December

I don’t follow her but after seeing the announcement..... we saw them at St Pancras when they went to Disney and the boys were absolutely vile & so badly behaved!!!!!
That’s so intriguing!! They come across the opposite on social media but then that is how Hattie would depict it of course. I actually expected them to be quite strict as they’re young and seem to have a no nonsense attitude. I remember in the sister Q&A Hattie came across like that very much so whereas Mallory is clearly softer with Blythe. They even referenced this saying Mallory was always running when Blythe cried at night whereas Hattie went with self soothing. Also they seem to have a good dynamic with her Korey and then their 2 boys. It will defo be interesting to see how a 3rd comes into the mix?

Korey won’t even need to worry bout bringing the bread home for his family they’ll have it gifted 😩
2073EC1F-6494-4E4C-9445-C395C56EFCC2.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.