Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry but i think youre mallory... all your replies are always some sort of information about her or hattie that seems weird someone random would know or you correct someone on a wrong fact??? seems weird
Here qe go again. I'm not. Get a new hobby. Nothing I have said isn't info that already info out there, especially if you are a rugby fan. Fed up of repeatedy saying this

I agree, I just looked at all their posts regarding Hattie and Mallory, and all of them are defending them
All my replies to every thread on every topic? I also don't always defend them so incorrect. Stalker....

Mod edit: Ok, everyone - enough with the finger pointing. It’s derailing and messy. Stick to the thread topic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3
Ooh did you spend much time with them? What are they like? Sorry if you already said.
I was never friends with any of them - summer and Naomi never left each other’s side and had faces like slapped arses.
That’s all I can add sorry 🤣

• Haha
I was never friends with any of them - summer and Naomi never left each other’s side and had faces like slapped arses.
That’s all I can add sorry 🤣
Face like slapped ass is the general vibe I get from her insta so unsurprising (Naomi)

Reactions: 4
Suffering like we can’t imagine with hyperemesis but well enough to get dressed, full face of make up, hair done and pose for pictures. I had it and I physically couldn’t move to brush my teeth or my hair. Insulting to all those who have genuinely suffered with it. But then again, saying she’s got morning sickness doesn’t garner quite the same sympathy or attention 🙄.
I haven’t been on these threads before as I quite like Hattie (don’t follow her sister), she’s was a similar age to me when I had my kiddos/similar age gap so find her semi relatable other than the fact she’s married to a footballer (lol) and sorry if this has been said before but my GOODNESS, please, I wish she stop going on about how bad HG is when you can look like that regularly, put a full face of make up on, can video your “experiences”,have 1 anti sickness injection and be fine !!!!!! Severe morning sickness? Yes, perhaps. HG? Absolutely not. Not even several anti sickness injections/essentially anything they gave me helped me in the slightest or touched the surface. It is so so degrading when influencers go on insta and scream HG when they’re being sick like 5-6 times a day. I would have given anything to only been sick that much/been able to go on my phone/document my pregnancy in a positive way. She looks beyond healthy - which is GREAT for her but totally why it takes so much for people with severe HG to actually get help...because people like her scream it when they’ve encountered a bit of morning sickness for longer than the allotted 12 week timeframe...I would never have taken a picture of myself crying and sent it to my sister because I literally couldn’t have even picked up my phone I was so weak so she can really do one on this. Grinds my gears more than anything.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone else noticed that a huge percentage of influencers that get pregnant say they suffer from HG? I daresay some of them perhaps do have it but in itself it is quite rare so I don't think statistically they are all likely to truly be suffering from it. I don't know anyone in real life that's had it.

Reactions: 9
Has anyone else noticed that a huge percentage of influencers that get pregnant say they suffer from HG? I daresay some of them perhaps do have it but in itself it is quite rare so I don't think statistically they are all likely to truly be suffering from it. I don't know anyone in real life that's had it.
Same, I had honestly never heard of it and still have never met anyone in real life with it and then suddenly everyone on Insta has it. It sounds absolutely horrendous and so debilitating for genuine sufferers.

Same, I had honestly never heard of it and still have never met anyone in real life with it and then suddenly everyone on Insta has it. It sounds absolutely horrendous and so debilitating for genuine sufferers.
Lots of celebrities claim to have it too, and they all also claim to have had birth complications or pregnancy complications leading to a c-section

Yeah it seems to be the new thing to have during your pregnancy.Especially within the Wag community.Wasn’t it Helen Flanagan during her most recent pregnancy?I don’t mind her tbh but I’m no fan of the Bourn and Genes sisters

Reactions: 1
Yeah it seems to be the new thing to have during your pregnancy.Especially within the Wag community.Wasn’t it Helen Flanagan during her most recent pregnancy?I don’t mind her tbh but I’m no fan of the Bourn and Genes sisters
Yes I think Helen Flanagan has had it, possibly in all her pregnancies?

It’s almost trendy for celebs/influencers to claim they’ve had a hard pregnancy or horrific childbirth, when in actual fact most pregnancies and births are relatively straight forward

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hattie's boys were cute in the video. Otis seems much easier work than Marley though from some of the other videos I watched!

Lauren Pack's voice goes right through me. Thought I had unfollowed but have definitely now. She comes across so passive aggressive. Chavfest I think so..

• Haha
I agree with all the comments about Hattie and Mallory being stuck up and rude, but I have to say, on numerous occasions now, Lauren Pack has been so lovely and always taken the time to reply to my dm’s & message back. She’s so polite and so much friendlier than stuck up Hattie. I actually can’t stand how rude she is.

She is being polite so you buy things affiliated with her. Dont be fooled 😬

She is being polite so you buy things affiliated with her. Dont be fooled 😬
Actually no because I’ve never bought things off her, (never would off any influencer 😂)... she’s just a genuinely polite person who interacts with people who ask her stuff (like where her boys clothes are from etc)... whereas Hattie couldn’t give 2 shits. She ignores her nice messages . She’s a rude cow.

• Haha
Actually no because I’ve never bought things off her, (never would off any influencer 😂)... she’s just a genuinely polite person who interacts with people who ask her stuff (like where her boys clothes are from etc)... whereas Hattie couldn’t give 2 shits. She ignores her nice messages . She’s a rude cow.
Definitely agree with you, Lauren has always replied to my messages even when it’s not about something she’s advertising. Hattie has never replied back to me but guaranteed if I sent a nasty message (not that I would) she would screenshot it and put it on her stories or I’d be instantly blocked

Reactions: 6
That's fair enough honestly and glad you've had positive experiences with an influencer. I guess my issue is some people hold these people in society like celebrities, when everything they do is purely self motivating and tbh about looks which I'm sorry lauren pack is not naturally pretty to me. Replying to a feed message isnt quite the same as working a 13 hours shift at the supemarket/bank/hospital. Because they have husbands that earn ok money alot have this smugness that they are better than others that cant keep up an unrealistic new clothes and make up every lifestyle. Let's see where they would be career/lifestyle wise without them. Therefore not very independent inspiring people. Quite needy and self absorbed. I like being me. I might not have as much as them but that's because I provide for myself 🤐 And finally soo uneducated I'm sorry can you imagine how boring the conversations they have are. You dont need to go to Eton to realise they don't have much going on upstairs. Sorry just my opinion again and nothing personal about anyone more a observation of influencers as a whole. Last but not least. Their husbands annoy me even more! So arrogant and in your face people so this isnt a thing against women I at least prefer them to their husbands who appear to lack any kind of respect for women!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.