Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally in the holiday photos she had I thought she looked very early pregnant but everyone on here was like nah she’s clearly not pregnant then cos look at her amazing body. Which she does have an amazing body and did in those photos and doesn’t LOOK pregnant bump wise but something made me go... I feel like she could be on the brink of slightly beginning to show. I think this is Dubai trip? The one in December

That’s so intriguing!! They come across the opposite on social media but then that is how Hattie would depict it of course. I actually expected them to be quite strict as they’re young and seem to have a no nonsense attitude. I remember in the sister Q&A Hattie came across like that very much so whereas Mallory is clearly softer with Blythe. They even referenced this saying Mallory was always running when Blythe cried at night whereas Hattie went with self soothing. Also they seem to have a good dynamic with her Korey and then their 2 boys. It will defo be interesting to see how a 3rd comes into the mix?

Korey won’t even need to worry bout bringing the bread home for his family they’ll have it gifted 😩View attachment 438972
on the behaviour thing, I’ve seen them a few times around Swansea since they’ve moved here and I’d say they’re well behaved kids. No worse than the ones I have in toe! They’re just normal little boys, and very cute. Also agree she comes over as much stricter than her sister. I find Mallory’s namby-pamby parenting style very hard to to relate to, but then maybe I’m very hard on mine?!

Reactions: 8
Hate when she pulls faces like these. Just smile like a normal person Hattie 😂
Suffering like we can’t imagine with hyperemesis but well enough to get dressed, full face of make up, hair done and pose for pictures. I had it and I physically couldn’t move to brush my teeth or my hair. Insulting to all those who have genuinely suffered with it. But then again, saying she’s got morning sickness doesn’t garner quite the same sympathy or attention 🙄.

Reactions: 11
Hate when she pulls faces like these. Just smile like a normal person Hattie 😂
LOL she makes faces like she is in an advert in a magazine lool what is it you now and we don’t Hattie?

on the behaviour thing, I’ve seen them a few times around Swansea since they’ve moved here and I’d say they’re well behaved kids. No worse than the ones I have in toe! They’re just normal little boys, and very cute. Also agree she comes over as much stricter than her sister. I find Mallory’s namby-pamby parenting style very hard to to relate to, but then maybe I’m very hard on mine?!
I don’t have kids and don’t have the patience so yeah I relate more to Hattie style of parenting even tho I like her less. Not that I gravitate towards either of them tbh! But yea I can’t imagine being as soft as Mallory.

Suffering like we can’t imagine with hyperemesis but well enough to get dressed, full face of make up, hair done and pose for pictures. I had it and I physically couldn’t move to brush my teeth or my hair. Insulting to all those who have genuinely suffered with it. But then again, saying she’s got morning sickness doesn’t garner quite the same sympathy or attention 🙄.
agreed even on the highest dose of anti sickness tablets I could barely lift my head and brush my teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
agreed even on the highest dose of anti sickness tablets I could barely lift my head and brush my teeth.
Exactly this. It’s insulting to see her one minute saying she’s suffering from hyperemeisis and posting videos being sick (dignity and over sharing come to mind)

Then the next few posts are all hair, make up, nice outfit out and about enjoying the day.

If you had hyperemesis it would be impossible to do that. That’s a medical fact not me jumping to conclusions.

I just can’t understand why someone would lie about something so awful for women that literally leaves them at breaking point. She surely gets enough attention without lying?

Reactions: 9
I find both sisters so defensive, yes you may own a buisness and create content for Instagram but if you were struggling so much you are lucky enough that you could stop and concentrate on your children where as others do not have that luxury! I’m starting to see how out of touch with reality they are, admit you are privileged rather than being so defensive!!

Also anyone else notice Mallory look down during the mascara ad, forget what was so great about the product did you x

Do they not get bored talking about themselves. I mean honestly it’s sooo dull. Just videoing mundane things we all do! That’s not talent. But I’ll say it again pretending selling some pjs and the odd advert pays for your comfortable life is also assuming everyone who follows you hasn’t an IQ.

Reactions: 5
Not being funny but if their business is their job and their main form of income then why does mallory not know how to spell business? She's taking the piss if she thinks she's in any way as busy as actual working mums.

Reactions: 8
Come across as such small minded people. Like not apart of society it’s weird. I would never be friends with people like that. Very toxic environments.

Does anyone else find it weird the genes sisters, the bourn sisters and Lauren pack and her sister all date footballers..so you’re telling me they are all gonna stay together. It’s nuts

I can imagine other footballers’ partners who work and can provide for themselves find them so annoying

The only reason I first came on here was because I once was served by their friend poppy at a beauty counter and she was so rude and looked at me like I was poop. 😳🙄

Last edited:
Lol at Mallory being defensive over being a working mum
I was gonna mention this- as if choosing some pj patterns and colours is as busy and important a job as say being a payroll expert for a big company or a solicitor (not the only busy jobs, I know, its just the first few I could go for!) and I’m sure despite Blythes tantrums that she gets more school input than a failing school can offer. And if she means creating content then taking a screenshot of yet another tracksuit is juuuust what everyone wants to see 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else find it weird the genes sisters, the bourn sisters and Lauren pack and her sister all date footballers..so you’re telling me they are all gonna stay together. It’s nuts

I can imagine other footballers’ partners who work and can provide for themselves find them so annoying
Mallory isn't married to a footballer....

Mallory isn't married to a footballer....
sorry but i think youre mallory... all your replies are always some sort of information about her or hattie that seems weird someone random would know or you correct someone on a wrong fact??? seems weird

Reactions: 9
They all met when their partners were playing for the same club. I know this as this is how I met them (aside from Mallory)

Reactions: 1
I had HG with both my pregnancies to the point where I was induced early with my second as I was so so ill. There were days however, in the whole 9 months, where I was able to leave the house and do my make up but it doesn’t make me any less of a sufferer. Get off your high horses.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.