Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think Hattie is wearing a lot of baggy clothes lately? I know you shouldn’t assume anything but it seems for the last couple of weeks everything is oversized
Was my guess to early for her to be pregnant? Cause if not I called it 🤣

Reactions: 6
OMG TATTLE WAS RIGHT
WHY DOES TATTLE KNOW EVERYTHING FIRST
But also she really has never looked or appeared pregnant she’s always looked amazing wow

Reactions: 4
If my man (in the future) does something I’m coming to tattle to get fbi help 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t follow her but after seeing the announcement..... we saw them at St Pancras when they went to Disney and the boys were absolutely vile & so badly behaved!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don’t follow her but after seeing the announcement..... we saw them at St Pancras when they went to Disney and the boys were absolutely vile & so badly behaved!!!!!
I don’t like to comment on kids but seeing as she always has them on social media, they always come across as quite a handful shall we say, so not surprised by this.

I don’t like to comment on kids but seeing as she always has them on social media, they always come across as quite a handful shall we say, so not surprised by this.
No exactly. I never posted but from what I saw to have another is interesting shall we say. Faye (mother of five boys) was also on the same train and her boys were impeccable. Really highlighted the lack of discipline to Hattie’s boys.
I don’t follow her & I didn’t even realise who she was but she scowled and didn’t across very nice either! I only clicked when someone shared her disney photos.

No exactly. I never posted but from what I saw to have another is interesting shall we say. Faye (mother of five boys) was also on the same train and her boys were impeccable. Really highlighted the lack of discipline to Hattie’s boys.
I don’t follow her & I didn’t even realise who she was but she scowled and didn’t across very nice either! I only clicked when someone shared her disney photos.
I always imagine her to be all nice to people she thinks are good enough for her or who she wants to suck up to but a total sour puss to everyone else.

Reactions: 5
I always imagine her to be all nice to people she thinks are good enough for her or who she wants to suck up to but a total sour puss to everyone else.
1 million percent this! I don’t think she’s anywhere near as sweet, innocent and lovely as she makes herself out to be

Reactions: 8
We called it since Dubai... I reckon she’s 21-22 weeks

1 million percent this! I don’t think she’s anywhere near as sweet, innocent and lovely as she makes herself out to be
She’s not... she’s a really horrible person!

I think I’ve probably mentioned it before on this thread but I vaguely know someone who is in her circle of friends from her home city, and her and her friends are all the same; I’m surprised none of them have eaten themselves, they love themselves so much!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.