Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So their Christmas pyjama range has just launched. They are nice.. nothing special. But £40-46 for a basic striped or starred pyjamas. Who is actually buying these?! I think that’s outrageous money for adult pyjamas.
Their pyjamas are ridiculously overpriced. It’ll probably just be other ‘mummy’ influencers that buy them

Reactions: 2
I had to join for this, I love JL, and I did like Mallory when she seemed ‘normal’ and was just starting out blogging (even though both did some questionable compositions at times- spellcheck anyone). Now its just all ads, and although her hubby isn’t on millions, come on, they are hardly skint. I think the ads are worse when Blythe is used to promote a gifted toy that most would have to really think about buying for xmas. Poor Joe looks so awkward at times doing this, and hes a nice bloke.

I’m also wondering if Mockingbird were making them promote the endsars hashtag stuff today, something was just randomly shared on stories with no explaination/connection. She did this with black lives matter, but at least she and Hattie got this through Cory. This just seemed so random and ignored for the pj launch.....

Reactions: 4
Mallory’s hand is sooo big in that smug family christmas jim jam pic. Bigger than her rugby player husband’s.

Reactions: 1
Mallory's make up is dreadful! I’m no make up artist but her foundation does not match her skin tone and she absolutely cakes herself in it! I don’t know why she keeps doing these make up videos!

Mallory's make up is dreadful! I’m no make up artist but her foundation does not match her skin tone and she absolutely cakes herself in it! I don’t know why she keeps doing these make up videos!
It’s the doing the make up to sit in the house all day.... who can be arsed?!

Reactions: 3
I do like Hattie, don’t follow Mallory .. however I have to say their pajamas are ridiculously overpriced! I like the concept, it’s my sons first Christmas and I would like to get matching pjs for him, my boyfriend and myself (cringey I know) but I could absolutely not justify spending that much on very basic pyjamas! Off topic but could anyone suggest a cheaper alternative to their ‘fam jams’? I do think Hattie is beautiful however, and she can pull off any outfit. Their kids are just absolutely gorgeous, goes without saying. Don’t know how they even make a profit on the pjs, I don’t know anyone who would spend that much on pjs

I do like Hattie, don’t follow Mallory .. however I have to say their pajamas are ridiculously overpriced! I like the concept, it’s my sons first Christmas and I would like to get matching pjs for him, my boyfriend and myself (cringey I know) but I could absolutely not justify spending that much on very basic pyjamas! Off topic but could anyone suggest a cheaper alternative to their ‘fam jams’? I do think Hattie is beautiful however, and she can pull off any outfit. Their kids are just absolutely gorgeous, goes without saying. Don’t know how they even make a profit on the pjs, I don’t know anyone who would spend that much on pjs
Asda are doing lovely family xmas pyjamas at the moment. Loads cheaper than Bourn Sis PJs.

Primark do some nice ones if you have a pet they do matching for them aswell!

Matalan do nice ones too, Next too but I find Next prices for them extortionate too. For me my other half and our 2 children would be £90! For some PJs! I just can't justify it, matalan is half the price though.

Mallory worrying about lockdown, when she never goes out anyway 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now saying she’s anxious about going out today, try living in the real world, where nearly all of us don’t have a husband earning sh*t loads and the luxury of lounging at home. You ever get the feeling that she’d never had made it as a “influencer” if it wasn’t for Hattie and the fact she’s a kept woman

Reactions: 9
Urgh..... don’t. I don’t think she has ever had a proper real job to worry about, nor will she worry about money. (unless Joe gets a paycut again) anxiety is a witch, I get it, but at least she isn’t working and dealing with this too.
its just annoying that she is flaunting all these things when there are families panicking about xmas, women leaving home with nothing but yet she never seems to donate or gift any of her gifts. How many face creams are needed??
I have a go at her, but actually all influencers need a wake up call, they did a lot around blm, their agencies should be now pushing towards uk poverty and how they can help/help others help. All they do it just pursuade others who can’tafford things to buy more. Not everyone can netflix and dress up through this.

Reactions: 9
And pushing their ridiculously overpriced pyjama range. How about they donate a percentage of sales towards helping children in the U.K, but they don’t even have the brain cells or empathy to have already done this. Agreed, so many influencers are pushing all these products onto many people who can’t afford it, all this does is exacerbate people’s anxiety and emotions as they continuously have it shoved in their faces what they may struggle to afford. So many influencers are completely out of sync with what is going on in the world.

Reactions: 6
Urgh..... don’t. I don’t think she has ever had a proper real job to worry about, nor will she worry about money. (unless Joe gets a paycut again) anxiety is a witch, I get it, but at least she isn’t working and dealing with this too.
its just annoying that she is flaunting all these things when there are families panicking about xmas, women leaving home with nothing but yet she never seems to donate or gift any of her gifts. How many face creams are needed??
I have a go at her, but actually all influencers need a wake up call, they did a lot around blm, their agencies should be now pushing towards uk poverty and how they can help/help others help. All they do it just pursuade others who can’tafford things to buy more. Not everyone can netflix and dress up through this.
This is exactly why I unfollowed them - I couldn’t take any more of the gifted prams, sleepyheads, covers, clothes, toys, bags, creams etc etc etc
It’s bad form to be accepting and showcasing this stuff right now where people are worried about a virus, jobs, bill payments etc etc
I’d love to see them doing some competitions or giveaways for sure!!

Reactions: 3
Both of them seem to have had a cosseted, pampered upbringing that’s made them totally oblivious to the fact that others have less than them or that most other people do not lead charmed lives like they do. I remember Mallory being in floods of tears on her stories last year as someone pointed out to her that with all her money and nice lifestyle life couldn’t be that hard for her. Instead of just brushing the comment aside or replying to it she sobbed about it, which I found was an extreme and unnecessary reaction.

Reactions: 4
Hattie showing off the gifted Elemis set she got this morning which is easily over £100. Nice thing to gloat about on first day of our second lockdown and more people would have lost their job 🙃

She advertises and gets gifted so many different creams and hair products, yes it must be nice to get all of that gifted but I’d be giving it away especially now we’re getting closer to Christmas and it be a nice present for someone

Reactions: 2
Hattie showing off the gifted Elemis set she got this morning which is easily over £100. Nice thing to gloat about on first day of our second lockdown and more people would have lost their job 🙃

She advertises and gets gifted so many different creams and hair products, yes it must be nice to get all of that gifted but I’d be giving it away especially now we’re getting closer to Christmas and it be a nice present for someone
*Makes mental note not ever to buy anything Elemis*

Hattie’s already been in two weeks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.