Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen Mallory’s photo on her grid today of her pushing the pram? Another example of an expensive outfit (I’m sure none of it was from Primark!) looking not great.
Top is H&M and jeans New Look?

I came across that jumper the other day when I was browsing and I’m sure it’s only £19.99 and jeans probably around the same price which are around primark prices?

Top is H&M and jeans New Look?

I came across that jumper the other day when I was browsing and I’m sure it’s only £19.99 and jeans probably around the same price which are around primark prices?
I’m surprised! I assumed she shopped at places like Whistles and Mint Velvet.

Has anyone else seen Mallory’s photo on her grid today of her pushing the pram? Another example of an expensive outfit (I’m sure none of it was from Primark!) looking not great.
No, H&M and New Look just as she tagged. She is doing the school run and going for coffee in Leam why would she need to dress up to the nines?

Think the thing with Mallory is that she’s very prim and proper looking. So when she wears current/casual trends it all looks a bit try hard unlike Hattie where it looks quite effortless. Promise I’m not Hattie writing this 🤪

Reactions: 4
Think the thing with Mallory is that she’s very prim and proper looking. So when she wears current/casual trends it all looks a bit try hard unlike Hattie where it looks quite effortless. Promise I’m not Hattie writing this 🤪
I totally agree!

I think Hattie is beautiful, she really is pretty and so are her kids and husband. She looks good in everything.

Reactions: 1
I think Mallory’s hair in the latest story/post looks awful. The scrunchie the two dangly bit of hair. Bloody awful. That style should have been left in the 90s!!!

Reactions: 2
Whenever Mallory writes on her stories “Blythe told me to do this” or “Blythe wanted to do this” I always think ... did she though 😂 or did you tell her to do it? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m surprised Mallory accepts allll the toys sent to Blythe, I can’t imagine it’s teaching Blythe much AT ALL! Except for being spoilt and expecting things for free!

Reactions: 3
I’m surprised Mallory accepts allll the toys sent to Blythe, I can’t imagine it’s teaching Blythe much AT ALL! Except for being spoilt and expecting things for free!
I think Mallory also got free baby food last week too. All those millions her husband is worth and she accepts free food, whilst some people who have been furloughed or lost their jobs are struggling to pay basic bills.

Reactions: 7
I have finally unfollowed Mallory today - I can’t take anymore of the excessive gifting or the PR stories - it’s just such a bad time to be showing all the freebies on her platform. Nothing against her personally it’s just bad form.

Reactions: 8
I have finally unfollowed Mallory today - I can’t take anymore of the excessive gifting or the PR stories - it’s just such a bad time to be showing all the freebies on her platform. Nothing against her personally it’s just bad form.
i like her but i might do as well. it's just bad taste.

I think Mallory also got free baby food last week too. All those millions her husband is worth and she accepts free food, whilst some people who have been furloughed or lost their jobs are struggling to pay basic bills.

Best get rid of ads on tvs then, adds on this forum, billboards or in mags etc because that is exactly the same thing just in a different format.

He really doesn't have many millions he isn't that much a big time player in monetary terms especially now having taken a 25% cut.

Last edited:
Best get rid of ads on tvs then, adds on this forum, billboards or in mags etc because that is exactly the same thing just in a different format.

He really doesn't have many millions he isn't that much a big time player in monetary terms especially now having taken a 25% cut.
They’re not exactly poor though....

Do you know them?

So their Christmas pyjama range has just launched. They are nice.. nothing special. But £40-46 for a basic striped or starred pyjamas. Who is actually buying these?! I think that’s outrageous money for adult pyjamas.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.