Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Mallory have her own thread? I really hope she considers donating some of the LOL dolls and toys that her daughter constantly gets sent as a pr product...especially when they can easily afford it. It makes me feel a bit sick at how much they get, not normal for any child!

Reactions: 8
Dinoski I am so very disappointed to see them doing ads with Mallory and giving a free jacket! :(
Give it to a child who has nothing.

Also the irony - 1st posts showing LOLs made out of plastic - next posts showing jackets made out of recycled plastic 🙈🤪

Reactions: 1
They both must get a vast amount of parcels of free clothes each week as they both seem to have loads of clothes. I wonder if they just wear an item/outfit once and then sell it/donate it?

Also, has anyone noticed that loads of Towie and Ex Towie Instagrammers comment on Hattie’s pics? They must all be on a group together and agree to comment on each other’s pics

Reactions: 4
They all use the same agencies, I think they have to do it to each other. Because theres no way Vicky Pattison knows M&H. I noticed the other day Mallory added a comment on something that she tagged a brand in; that she bought it from JL. I bet opening Joe’s wallet nearly killed her!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think Hattie is wearing a lot of baggy clothes lately? I know you shouldn’t assume anything but it seems for the last couple of weeks everything is oversized

Anyone else think Hattie is wearing a lot of baggy clothes lately? I know you shouldn’t assume anything but it seems for the last couple of weeks everything is oversized
I thought that today when she showed a photo in her stories of her in a lift, wearing a huge grey jogging suit. It was so unflattering! She has a lovely figure, and it didn’t do anything for her at all. She must have been paid a lot to wear it!

Did anyone else watch Hattie's latest Youtube video? It's just one long advert for Very and for Next, which seem to be two brands that she has partnerships with.

Last edited:
They both must get a vast amount of parcels of free clothes each week as they both seem to have loads of clothes. I wonder if they just wear an item/outfit once and then sell it/donate it?
Wear and sell on that selling site or discarded into a pile of wanted clothes.

i hate the way Hattie smiles. Like she’s sucking on lemons trying to look cute with dimples

• Haha
Reactions: 8

i hate the way Hattie smiles. Like she’s sucking on lemons trying to look cute with dimples
She always looks smug when she smiles

Reactions: 5

She tries to smile with her eyes too when she's smiling but unfortunately it looks so fake!

I’ve noticed this as well, her tracksuit today made her look huge! Is she pregnant? 👀

I’ve noticed this as well, her tracksuit today made her look huge! Is she pregnant? 👀
Well this is what I thought but I know how annoying that comment can be when you’re not 😂 it could just be some isolation weight gain like most of us or just an unflattering outfit.. who knows

I think it just must be an unflattering outfit as her figure normally looks really good in her usual outfits.

I noticed in Hattie’s stories tonight she posted a negative comment someone had made on her jogging suit photo and said ‘I do read the comments, remember’. Yet I’ve noticed she never replies to anyone who comments and never even clicks the like button. So she’s reading them but not even acknowledging anyone. So rude.

Reactions: 13
I thought the exact same! Literally would take 1 minute to reply to people asking where things are from
I noticed in Hattie’s stories tonight she posted a negative comment someone had made on her jogging suit photo and said ‘I do read the comments, remember’. Yet I’ve noticed she never replies to anyone who comments and never even clicks the like button. So she’s reading them but not even acknowledging anyone. So rude.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.