Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re just so far removed from reality that there is no coming back lol

Reactions: 4
Hattie showing off the gifted Elemis set she got this morning which is easily over £100. Nice thing to gloat about on first day of our second lockdown and more people would have lost their job 🙃

She advertises and gets gifted so many different creams and hair products, yes it must be nice to get all of that gifted but I’d be giving it away especially now we’re getting closer to Christmas and it be a nice present for someone
Hattie has been in lockdown for nearly two weeks as is in Wales.

Lots have been advertising this Elemis pack including Ruth Langsford.

Both of them seem to have had a cosseted, pampered upbringing that’s made them totally oblivious to the fact that others have less than them or that most other people do not lead charmed lives like they do. I remember Mallory being in floods of tears on her stories last year as someone pointed out to her that with all her money and nice lifestyle life couldn’t be that hard for her. Instead of just brushing the comment aside or replying to it she sobbed about it, which I found was an extreme and unnecessary reaction.
I remember this too, talk about get a grip. Nobody is denying her her feelings but she has such limited self awareness for someone who’s “job” is to be public facing. She needs to remember that there are many people worse off than her and tone down the ‘woe is me’ all the time.

Has anyone noticed the amount of bad food Mallory eats and promotes? I’m no health freak but damn she is always promoting huge unhealthy dishes!

Reactions: 1
The amount of toys Blythe gets its actually quite disgusting. Mallory needs to learn how to say no. She can’t possibly think it’s healthy for her to be surrounded by all these toys? Also is there anything she won’t do a PR for? I won’t be surprised if she starts advertising urns next!

Reactions: 3
I’m actually going to have to block the pair of them. I can’t see anymore gifted toys/clothes/make up etc. I’ve just lost my job Christmas is looming I’m worried my kids aren’t going to have a lot this year due to the tit show that is Covid. Yet they’re rich and getting gifted yet more toys!!! It makes me so mad, why don’t they donate to the less fortunate 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 2
The amount of toys Blythe gets its actually quite disgusting. Mallory needs to learn how to say no. She can’t possibly think it’s healthy for her to be surrounded by all these toys? Also is there anything she won’t do a PR for? I won’t be surprised if she starts advertising urns next!
Disgusting is definitely the word for this! Appalled to see even more toys for Blythe. Oh Mallory, you really are clueless!
There are so many influencers who are rich and must say no to all these toy PR opportunities and gifts, as you never see their children receive gifts and these are influencers with many more followers than Mallory - and there’s a reason these influencers are not accepting children’s toys, because it’s tasteless, bad for the child and even more thoughtless with everything going on right now!

Mallory also now on the beg to get her flooring done. Look on ‘check a trade’ or GOOGLE and trustpilot! Nope, you’re not because you’re on the beg instead!

Reactions: 6
I’m actually going to have to block the pair of them. I can’t see anymore gifted toys/clothes/make up etc. I’ve just lost my job Christmas is looming I’m worried my kids aren’t going to have a lot this year due to the tit show that is Covid. Yet they’re rich and getting gifted yet more toys!!! It makes me so mad, why don’t they donate to the less fortunate 😡
Sorry you lost your job. I can’t imagine the stress you are going through. Seeing people like them must make your blood boil? It makes mine! I don’t know why society allow these people to be so grabby?! If they were a
Single parent on benefits, flaunting how much benefits they are getting. They’d be strung up. But we let allow people like Mallory, who I am sure has never worked in her life show off all the freebies she has received. I mean what exactly has she done in her life to deserve that? Apart from marrying a rugby player...

Reactions: 7
Terrible timing for Hattie’s Nasty Gal edit. It’s not exactly the most wonderful time of the year to be buying fast fashion crap.

Terrible timing for Hattie’s Nasty Gal edit. It’s not exactly the most wonderful time of the year to be buying fast fashion crap.
Cringing so hard at this. Outfits literally do not suit her. Anything she wears just looks frumpy?! And that stupid “jump into a new outfit” that every influencer is doing is honestly the most annoying thing I’ve ever witnessed.

What happened to the all the influencers and their backlash against boohoo and nasty gal at the beginning of the pandemic?

money really does change people’s morals

What happened to the all the influencers and their backlash against boohoo and nasty gal at the beginning of the pandemic?

money really does change people’s morals

I have yet to find an influencer with integrity...

Oh god..... now Hattie is youtubing family life. First video a (begged for, so probably free) holiday- sorry, staycation. Don’t think they grasp staycation means stay actually at home and not just in the uk. Comments are switched off funnily enough!

• Haha
Naomi Genes and Summer Bianca also did YouTube. They quit after a couple of very bad videos. Hattie will probably do the same. It’s far more work than Instagram..

It was hideous. All hair tossing, wild children and meeee....... she was whining about a broken phone and losing her pics. Thats why you don’t just hope the cloud takes them all, you use a proper back up service. And having loads on for ‘work’ what work?

Did anyone else see at the beginning of the vlog when she had to mention that she’d messaged Mollie Mae from Love Island to ask for camera recommendations? Name dropping!

Mallory is lovely
Hattie not so much...

I used to actually be friends with another wannabe influencer who was friends with Hattie at the time. This is about 10-12 years ago by the way and Hattie was a self entitled little witch then.

Mallory is lovely
Hattie not so much...

I used to actually be friends with another wannabe influencer who was friends with Hattie at the time. This is about 10-12 years ago by the way and Hattie was a self entitled little witch then.
was this in Norwich?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.