Hattie and Mallory Bourn - The Bourn Sisters

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new baby is gigantic. Love him. He’s huge. Honey I blew up the kid. Shouldn’t laugh. It’s not his fault but eff me, he’s massive. Still a bit cute.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do you think Otis and Marley go to a private school?
Yes I’m pretty sure I know what school it is (if you’re also from the area it’s the one that begins with O).

I’d imagine the football club will have paid it, if they’d gone to a state school they would’ve had to learn Welsh, even in an English medium and I know some of the footballers seemingly have an issue with this.

Reactions: 2
Yes. They wear blazers! Very few state school wear blazers! Moreover they didn't know they were moving till quite late on - Otis wouldn't have been able to start straight away as usually it takes a couple of weeks to go through the LEA to get a place in a state school.

I really like the girls, but I am genuinely appalled that Mallory has accepted a free new pram when she already had a bugaboo?!!

Not only in this current climate of people struggling to get by is it just vulgar, it is so flaming wasteful!!!!

Reactions: 7
i also feel like hattie puts a lot of effort into her content creating where as Mallory just takes pics of whatever she is doing during the day with a couple of undeserving ads thrown in there too 😂

Reactions: 4
i also feel like hattie puts a lot of effort into her content creating where as Mallory just takes pics of whatever she is doing during the day with a couple of undeserving ads thrown in there too 😂
i do like mallory but you do notice that a large portion of her content is indoors. with hattie she more documents their day and things that the boys are doing along with that.

Reactions: 5
I really like the girls, but I am genuinely appalled that Mallory has accepted a free new pram when she already had a bugaboo?!!

Not only in this current climate of people struggling to get by is it just vulgar, it is so flaming wasteful!!!!

She is very grabby. I don’t think there is anything she has brought with her own money for the kids...

I unfollowed as her life doesn't seem real. Always smiling happy, with a new pram. Wheres the ok, this is a rough day. I'm tired. You know the mum stuff we can relate to. I sound bitter I know. I am.

I unfollowed as her life doesn't seem real. Always smiling happy, with a new pram. Wheres the ok, this is a rough day. I'm tired. You know the mum stuff we can relate to. I sound bitter I know. I am.
I felt the same when she was showing the #gifted sleepyhead grande from
John Lewis - and how kind of them to throw in the extra covers too - like £300 / £350 gift right there!! A bit sickening to be honest and has put me off John Lewis now. X

Reactions: 2
Her mirror selfies crack me up. Smiling like a psychopath, tries to be on trend and ends up looking frumpy.

Reactions: 4
Her mirror selfies crack me up. Smiling like a psychopath, tries to be on trend and ends up looking frumpy.
I have to say I've always found her to be frumpy too. She has nice clothes, bags, accessories, hair expensively done etc but still manages to look mumsy. Proof that money can't buy style!

Reactions: 6
i do like mallory but you do notice that a large portion of her content is indoors. with hattie she more documents their day and things that the boys are doing along with that.
Agree with this, she doesn’t seem to leave the house or do anything. She sits at home breast feeding or does the school run... there’s nothing aspirational about her lifestyle other than marrying well.

Now she is begging for some #gifted braces. She could easily get her teeth done without needing to record a story about it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.