Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mallory’s stories with Blythe and the Disney toy castle are making me dry heave.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lauren pack is definitely trying to look like Hattie, Hattie is def more natural than Lauren and has natural style. Lauren did a q and a the other day like she’s a celebrity. I think it’s insulting to women that these people are allowed to create accounts and parade clothes that their husbands pay for. It just makes people feel bad when they are the ones out there grafting. It’s wrong and really wish people would stop following them. That is all 😅 As for Mallory, any decent person would give toys their child could have a hundred times over to charity, it really is disgusting in my opinion and should be flagged

• Heart
Hattie is actually growing on me I do think she idolises her kids and comes off quite sweet. Lauren on the other hand just comes across borderline aggressive avoid her

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They are so similar?! Genuinely are they trying to look like each other
Having seen them both out and about in person locally (before Hattie moved), I’d say Hattie is much prettier in person than Lauren Pack.
And just having seen them interact a very small amount of times with people out? I dunno … something about LP grates me.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen Hatties post (I haven’t watched her in a while as the baby stuff just annoyed me) but she has seriously made an ad from visiting a food bank???? She does get these things exist for a reason right???

Reactions: 6
I mean at least she is trying to change the narrative I guess. But not sure if she needed a celebrity type endorsement of it. It was v strange. Sorry but Lauren that coat looks bloody awful, no you can’t pull off anything

I’d love an Artpoppe baby sling. I checked the prices and some of them are half my monthly salary. She’s got four (that’s I’ve counted so far) different colours… and they’ve been gifted.
She’s a greedy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’d love an Artpoppe baby sling. I checked the prices and some of them are half my monthly salary. She’s got four (that’s I’ve counted so far) different colours… and they’ve been gifted.
She’s a greedy witch.
I’ve just looked at the prices! They’re insane! She could donate three of her four to the food bank she’s been advertising; I’m sure they will know of some families that can’t even afford a £20 baby carrier and would be very grateful for one

Reactions: 10
To me, it’s not about changing the narrative, that’s not needed now. we know they exist and we all know how many ‘normal’ people now use them. It’s the forever hashtagging in it and it being a clear ad that makes just seem so galling and quite honestly, like poverty tv, like when the rich arse from Chelsea did a benefits challenge. I mean, go there and help out for a day, learn the real world and then do a video after, about what she’s learnt. Not the #warburtons etc crap all over it…… the unfortunate twists of lives that affect others aren’t for flogging sodding crumpets. It’s jsut so disingenuous

A video BATHING your child to SELL a product.

I don’t know about selling Sanex, that’s selling your soul. Awful. If they weren’t wealthy WAGs there’d be safeguarding questions asked.

Reactions: 11
A video BATHING your child to SELL a product.

I don’t know about selling Sanex, that’s selling your soul. Awful. If they weren’t wealthy WAGs there’d be safeguarding questions asked.
Sadly even without it being an ad, I know people who do facebook stuff like this. At least for kids back in the 80: and 90s you could find the photos when you grew up and burn them……

Reactions: 2
I still can’t stand smug Hattie but oh my goodness, Etta is such a beautiful baby

Reactions: 11
Lauren is addicted to taking pictures. They are never of anything, when her kids grow up how will they make sense of all of them it’s so bizarre. I’m sorry I almost feel mean but seriously it’s odd and definitely an addiction with photo taking

First of all, it really fucks me off that lazy losers like Summer who’ve never worked a day in their life get to buy a beautiful house like the one she’s just posted. Secondly absolutely lolling at this comment from from her mother.

8ECB0641-8969-42A4-8314-A34050B8A759.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
First of all, it really fucks me off that lazy losers like Summer who’ve never worked a day in their life get to buy a beautiful house like the one she’s just posted. Secondly absolutely lolling at this comment from from her mother.

View attachment 939314
Lol please put this on the Naomi Genes thread.Looks like that comment has now been deleted 😆All these wags do is follow their men around the country.Pretty sad existence tbh.At least their kids keep them company.I really do wonder how they’d cope if they got dumped by their footballers.

Reactions: 6
Curious what Summers new house looks like. Anyone got the RM listing? Looks huge

Reactions: 1
I always think the partners can easily cheat with an apartment to ‘stay at for game days’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Casual bit of neglect from Hattie….. too busy to dress the baby but tonnes of time to make videos- sorry, work 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t know how Mallory is being contacted by companies to do ads… she doesn’t seem natural at all & it all seems so posed & put on. They make me cringe so much!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.