Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a whole group of them from their home town and they all seemed to set out to be with rich husbands. They’re all very ‘look at me’ with outfits plunging down to their bellybuttons on nights out. I think they’ve even got a name for their group of friends

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We should message the brands Hattie makes thousands and thousands working with about those disgusting tweets.

Reactions: 8
Regardless of how old she was when she posted them, she still did it. It was only like 10 years ago. I can honestly say I would never have written tit like that on Twitter at 15. Shows how much of a little cow she is.

Reactions: 11
We should message the brands Hattie makes thousands and thousands working with about those disgusting tweets.
Sadly, brands only care when it’s proper famous people who shareholders recognise or the paper can get hold off. No one on any board of those brands will care who Hattie is, it’s one off jobs, and whilst she’s earning enough to not work, she’s not earning tens of thousands off her deals. And the papers won’t care, she’s a championship wag for a team that’s not exactly flying or trendy, and Koreys what I’d call a standard squad player. She’s pretty but not model material.
it sucks what said she said and shows how, at least then, small minded she is, but look at politics, it’s only the big people who get copped and even then they can snake away with it- look at Suzie Verill the other years, another influencer, it’s not harmed her career all what she said.

Reactions: 1
God, why do all influencers look and dress alike? Do agencies put them in a machine when they sign them?? I can’t tell one from the other when they pop up as insta suggestions some days- which one have I hidden now 😂😂

Reactions: 5
322881FB-9FFB-4957-BC3C-60B817730D4B.jpg

I’m calling the largest bullshit on this ever. I’m sure she’s had an assistant or similar around her before for photos / childcare etc.

Reactions: 2
I love the recommendation for £27 (for jsut two pairs!!) post c section knickers. You probably need loads post birth for leakage etc and if you are saving for mat leave, I’m sure spending that much on post birth pants is a high priority….

Reactions: 4
I love the recommendation for £27 (for jsut two pairs!!) post c section knickers. You probably need loads post birth for leakage etc and if you are saving for mat leave, I’m sure spending that much on post birth pants is a high priority….
I spent £35 once on a pair of suck you in knickers from M&S and they were absolutely shite. I went to Primark and spent £20 on 5 pairs and my god, it was like I was trapped in a vice and I loveeeed it!
I guess we don’t all have posh Hatties husbands budget lol

I spent £35 once on a pair of suck you in knickers from M&S and they were absolutely shite. I went to Primark and spent £20 on 5 pairs and my god, it was like I was trapped in a vice and I loveeeed it!
I guess we don’t all have posh Hatties husbands budget lol

The primark suck you in pants are so good!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.