Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do think that lots of the instagrammers that seem to work with brands a lot actually have hired a publicist or agent to promote them. Katie & Baby is another that doesn’t seem to do anything on Instagram, and isn’t interesting yet seems to get brand partnerships and sponsored trips a lot.

Reactions: 2
I don’t know how Mallory is being contacted by companies to do ads… she doesn’t seem natural at all & it all seems so posed & put on. They make me cringe so much!
I gather companies send out a brief, eg relatable younger mum and baby, older couple etc and the agencies choose. And the more you choose or get in the agents faces (or buy followers!!) the more work you get. It’s nuts

I don’t know how Mallory is being contacted by companies to do ads… she doesn’t seem natural at all & it all seems so posed & put on. They make me cringe so much!
Never seen someone try to pose whilst speaking doing a advert 🤣 I’m sorry but her voice irritates me soo much

I really hope Mallory isn’t going to moan about how much hard work xmas has been for her.
joe hasn’t been away lots and appears to be doing all the cooking, half the gifts will be freebies, all she’s had to do is pose and dress a table from the appearance of things. she might not have moaned yet, but I can feel it will be coming about ‘how hard mums work for xmas’…..

Reactions: 3
See Hattie gave her kids gifted toy story stuff for Xmas, yet rams it down people’s faces who do actually work but have less money that they should be buying crap she gets gifted. These people are the cheapest of the cheap!
lauren pack please do yourself a favour and get your haircut- no amount of hair burst/ volume styling is going to make your hair thick. I had to unfollow I can’t look at her mane anymore

Reactions: 12
Oh my god I’ve only just looked on Lauren’s profile for the first time and the second hand embarrassment is real, she’s trying so hard to be Hattie it’s shameful 😩

Reactions: 7
I didn’t know there was a thread for these two, just came across it tonight. Haven’t followed them for long, I know their Dad, nice guy

I really hope Mallory isn’t going to moan about how much hard work xmas has been for her.
joe hasn’t been away lots and appears to be doing all the cooking, half the gifts will be freebies, all she’s had to do is pose and dress a table from the appearance of things. she might not have moaned yet, but I can feel it will be coming about ‘how hard mums work for xmas’…..
Here we go….. she was feeling soooooo poorly but tried to make it special. I’m poorly, yeah, I didn’t have kids but I had family to make xmas special for and still had to work a full time job round it all. No sad tinterweb photos for me though.

Reactions: 5
I just visited her profile why is her child called crue
When she can’t even pronounce her R’s I’m unsure. Too lazy to get a job so also pretends to be an influencer 🙄

It isn’t trolling or being mean when it’s facts. Sort of person that thinks she’s better than people that aren’t as ‘flash’ yet they have more integrity than her in their pinky! They’re all the same! So boring at this point!

Can you imagine how boring they must be to speak to they live through their husbands lives so must have nothing to say. What healthy marriage in the 21st century is that dynamic surely their husbands would want them to earn their own money and not live off theirs. Probs haven’t got a gcse between them tbf so can’t get a job

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
So, are we thinking Hattie’s Dior tote bag is real? They’re over 2k to buy which is insane but I can’t imagine Hattie buying fake bags

yeah I think it’s real or she’s rented it. She rented a bottega bag before.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If I go out to lunch everyday with new clothes and make up my husband paid for, take a pic/video…I can call that a job?
How does Lauren get away with returning clothes all the time: Get a job, then you wouldn’t have to!

Mallory is becoming really boring at the mo. I hated the fashion/reviews of freebies constantly, but it was something. For an influencer, just filming your child rampaging round isnt content, it’s not like a ‘mum life’ type thing of this is what we do/education etc, it’s her filming whatever whilst she has a cuppa. I know they say do daily content, but I’d rather have gaps then that. Not saying H isn’t cute, but I’m sure she has a private insta for that. Just go back to normal but if everything posts, make up hair, tv. Anything to engage.
I loved her crap the other day about turning messaging off because she couldn’t reply. I know she admitted that it was also because she could t deal with negative stuff. But that’s why, and tbh, if you do keep flaunting stuff people will comment. I doubt she’s so big that her inbox blows up, otherwise how do brands get to her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.