Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope she’s putting the money she’s making from exploiting the children into a trust fund for them.

Reactions: 9
I think she’s made goals. The boys are featured on H&M. The thing is, I think she’s pushing them to be models and they are cute, but not child model material. But then again, I do find child modelling a bit exploitative, putting your kid out there for judgement by others, even if that’s not the aim of advertising.

Mallory certainly won't be there if she goes into labour over the next couple of days as she is currently at Elliot Daleys wedding and she is a bridemaid I believe.
God, she really does annoy me, his girlfriend. She seems a bit too try hard to be centre of attention when you see her on stories. But then again, they took the money and ran to the cheats so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
God, she really does annoy me, his girlfriend. She seems a bit too try hard to be centre of attention when you see her on stories. But then again, they took the money and ran to the cheats so 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ironically part of the reason he left was to apparently 'get trophies' and onstead he got embroiled in a club that is now scarred and no chance of those trophies for at least 2 years. What an own goal. Lets not also mention that he broke his contract.

I think there has been some tension with the all over it and even before covid they don't seem to see each other as much as they did. There has to be a bit of hurt amongst players etc

It is now a couple of seasons ago but I do wonder if the wedding was planned now if some would still be bridesmaid etc. It was postponed from last year.

Reactions: 1
Ironically part of the reason he left was to apparently 'get trophies' and onstead he got embroiled in a club that is now scarred and no chance of those trophies for at least 2 years. What an own goal. Lets not also mention that he broke his contract.

I think there has been some tension with the all over it and even before covid they don't seem to see each other as much as they did. There has to be a bit of hurt amongst players etc

It is now a couple of seasons ago but I do wonder if the wedding was planned now if some would still be bridesmaid etc. It was postponed from last year.
I think we might sing from the Same hymn sheet with this, but I’ll not go into it because it’s not a rugby chat and I just get slightly angry 😂 but how he kept an england and lions place after about four games in a season, I’ve no idea. Names talk above the players who were working hard to compete in two leagues I guess

But theres deffo a split with the girls, at one stage you couldn’t seem to seperate Mallory from his wife and he was Joes best mate. But you never seem to see Daly’s mrs from when you can travel. No birthday adorations etc. Makes you wonder behind the scenes. And I do feel sorry for Mallory if she has lost a good mate over this because she doesn’t seem to have a good mate in the wasps wags, theres the ones that pop up the odd time and she has groups (like the time she claimed she was doing a baby group on her garden) but never seems to be anyone really one to one compared to the rest.

I’ve wondered that about a few weddings this year!

Covid postponed weddings must be the oddest thing.
I was about to say I couldn’t get why people wouldn’t say ‘things have changed, we are reducing bridesmaid to x, because we want a different wedding’ but then if it’s postponed, it’s the cost, the already having things. And especially if it’s a big flashy try hard do, what do you do with expensive dresses that are made to measure 🤷🏻‍♀️
but then it must be crap to look at pics and go ‘oh, they’re in them, i used to know you at some point and you are stood bang in the middle of my pics and the person I wanted there now isn’t….’

I find it weird within the rugby and football WAG circles how all the wives end up being each other’s bridesmaids. I get on with my husbands friends’ wives but I’ve got my own set of close friends that I had pre meeting my husband.

Reactions: 13
I find it weird within the rugby and football WAG circles how all the wives end up being each other’s bridesmaids. I get on with my husbands friends’ wives but I’ve got my own set of close friends that I had pre meeting my husband.
I suppose it’s the closeness of it, if you move away from your family you will naturally have to make relationships with the others there, you’re all in the same boat. Similar to say army wives I guess. I think the wasps core group are closer too because they all had to up and move together when the club relocated to Coventry after almost going bankrupt.
But yeah, you would expect people to have other friends from their past, school, family etc that they would want to be there for them. Agin though it’s a wider life thing, I’d expect the ones with careers to make other mates where they are working, but for some it’s the rugby circle and that’s it. I don’t think Elliot Daly’s wife to be has ever really had a proper careers tbh. Must be lovely 😂
Unless it’s an image thing. Footballers wags especially are all about the skinny gymhoned beauty treatment bodies aren’t they to keep the men. Rugby doesn’t seem to have that much pressure but there are some are all picture perfect alongside the ‘norms’

Reactions: 4
I think it depends on the age that you meet as well. Some of them met very young or have moved around quite a lot because of their partners careers so they do lean on each other quite a bit especially if they have young kids.

Reactions: 2
And…..another freebie expensive dress for Mallory!
It doesn't say it is in fairness. She has worn them for years.

Why do Hattie's 'strolling' photos even look posed and completely set up? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
It doesn't say it is in fairness. She has worn them for years.

Why do Hattie's 'strolling' photos even look posed and completely set up? 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are proper set up, poor Korey will have been taking that for hours. I don’t think she can do natural. And at 39 weeks pregnant, she must be feeling the pressure to do this because most people would be chilling not fecking taking snaps for other wags to post throwaway comments on.
But I’ve only just seen it. I had to stop nosying earlier when he was filming one of the kids shouting with food in their mouths- it’s just grim. I can’t always breath properly eating and will occasionally open it and I still get told off as an adult for that, never mind shouting because the camera was on my brother….. M is gonna have a proper shock when this baby comes because he is so indulged and he won’t be centre of attention now

Reactions: 7
Having looked at the pics from this wedding, despite the hype from them all it was a typical upper middle class do. country house style hotel, and everyone stays for a party for the days before (and if you do a basic job you have to save for ages to go no doubt because it won’t be paid for) black tie dinner before, teepee reception venue. Dog there for at least some part. Some sort of band/singer thing. First dance to an older ‘classic’ song to be ‘original’ rather than the current Ed sheeran twaddle of the year. Loads of women in maxi dresses and wedges/nude sandles but all manage to get changed later. I’m guessing there might have been food vans later (not shown) and a help yourself bar with wholesale ‘decent’ wine. All designed to look ‘relaxed and chilled’ but you know every second has been planned to the minute. anything else I’m missing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Their whole circle just seem to have these vast opinions of themselves. No idea who that pregnant lady in a red dress is dancing in the videos but she seems full of herself too!

• Haha
Their whole circle just seem to have these vast opinions of themselves. No idea who that pregnant lady in a red dress is dancing in the videos but she seems full of herself too!

I think (and tbh I can’t be arsed checking so I’m going from memory 😂) it’s Joe Simpson’s wife/partner

I honestly think most of them went to private schools, and I think that gives you this over confidence no matter what you do.
They all have the posh girl identikit Emily mander hair that’s done to look ‘not done’, the straight white teeth, suand neutral lippy, barely there make up look. I noticed that on the pics alongside the clearly expensive but relaxed looking dresses. Whereas in my area a wedding is more the coast dresses, hair and make up properly done and stuff. it must take some effort to appear that ‘undone’

the bride at the wedding is one of those overconfident people tbh. whenever there is a Video she’s always bloody rolling her arse about or something. I mean, have fun sure but you don’t always have to be centre of attention. I bet she’s great fun for a night out, if your not watching her you will be watching her type thing. Like George Fords ex, she’s just well, average. Pretty but not like model pretty but she can eye duck a camera with the best of them.
I wonder if he even got to the wedding if she was going with her new boyfriend. And if he’s not a bath player or in the network, I’ll stand hanging!

Reactions: 5
If you mean Joe Simpson fiance she is a fully qualified Dr who is probably letting off steam afyer a hard year or so.

I wonder if he even got to the wedding if she was going with her new boyfriend. And if he’s not a bath player or in the network, I’ll stand hanging!
Don't know about the bath player, but there were a couple of exs there without their better known other halves so she may have still been invited. Matt Mullens ex wife for example was still there. I guess it depends if they have still remained close

Last edited:
If you mean Joe Simpson fiance she is a fully qualified Dr who is probably letting off steam afyer a hard year or so.

Don't know about the bath player, but there were a couple of exs there without their better known other halves so she may have still been invited. Matt Mullens ex wife for example was still there. I guess it depends if they have still remained close
Regardless of job she still seems to love herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.