Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know about the bath player, but there were a couple of exs there without their better known other halves so she may have still been invited. Matt Mullens ex wife for example was still there. I guess it depends if they have still remained close
Oh yeah, I thought she’d be there. I just couldn’t work out the boyfriend she seemed to be with- I was half expecting her to be dating a bath player by now to keep in the network. Or at least her sister would be, as they both need boyfriends with money to keep those crappy little fashion lines going (they can’t make enough for a mortgage off it surely, not when everyone is doing it) now they both really do exude over confidence….
But again, all their little gang look the same, v confident upper middle class girls with money to just piss about- Not that I’ve watched them for ages, when one of them was driving the morning after going out and filming whilst driving over 70mph- that’s called entitled!!

I just cant work out some of the relationships, there was a a core from wasps amd then it seemed to be england players, and it seemed that way at a few weddings. Whereas the more ‘club players’ invite more of the club lads. I know internationals do mix more but I do wonder if there is a bit of a separation at times- those who are and those who aren’t. .

Reactions: 3
just cant work out some of the relationships, there was a a core from wasps amd then it seemed to be england players, and it seemed that way at a few weddings. Whereas the more ‘club players’ invite more of the club lads. I know internationals do mix more but I do wonder if there is a bit of a separation at times- those who are and those who aren’t. .
I think it gets hard tbh as there is a limited amount of time that they can have weddings and some will be away etc.. There was at least one other Wasps wedding this weekend. I know when James Gaskell got married a couple of years ago he seemed to invite most of the squad. Marcus Watson had a lockdown wedding so had very few people there. I guess it depends on what type of wedding you are having.. it looks as if Dan Robsons wedding could be a big affair.

I think it gets hard tbh as there is a limited amount of time that they can have weddings and some will be away etc.. There was at least one other Wasps wedding this weekend.

Yeah it’s definitely a case of prioritising who’s wedding you would rather be at. There was a weekend a few weeks back where at least three of ours and two of Glasgow’s players were getting married. I can imagine many a Scotland player wanted to be at all of them but they just couldn’t.

I just cant work out some of the relationships, there was a a core from wasps amd then it seemed to be england players, and it seemed that way at a few weddings. Whereas the more ‘club players’ invite more of the club lads. I know internationals do mix more but I do wonder if there is a bit of a separation at times- those who are and those who aren’t. .

It’s a much smaller player pool up here (🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿) but you can definitely see the divide between international WAGs and club WAGs. They all get on on like match days etc but it’s very telling who goes away on holiday with who/who’s involved in weddings etc. Tbh even from being at our games and in the bar after weddings you could see the WAGs who were fun to be around and who…wasn’t

Reactions: 1
That’s true, with so few weeks it probably is hard. Where as in a smaller office if you knew patsy was getting married and asked all the team, you wouldn’t necessarily go for the same week, although that is because of holiday time too!
But it must be annoying to be a squad player, you maybe room with someone play with them for years, share the driving etc and keep the club going while they go away. And then get told ‘ah no mate, no wedding invite, as we are inviting x internationals’ (of course it’s not done that way, but that’s the jist of it)
It’s be like not asking your office colleagues but asking the regional/national team you work with, in some places itd be sacrilege.
Or the other way that an international chooses an international team mate over an old club mate. Does it then say your club mates are second place 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have noticed the Scottish and Irish teams are a bit split tbh, v much international or not for events like this. I get that when there is a smaller player pool it’s bound to happen, but it can’t help club relationships sometimes. Or shall I say, the relationships between partners and families especially in places like ireland where the rugby communities are smaller.
I do always wonder how much say wives have in it too, as some players you just wouldn’t picture as mates based on insta and media stuff, but then pop up together

I have noticed the Scottish and Irish teams are a bit split tbh, v much international or not for events like this. I get that when there is a smaller player pool it’s bound to happen, but it can’t help club relationships sometimes. Or shall I say, the relationships between partners and families especially in places like ireland where the rugby communities are smaller.
I do always wonder how much say wives have in it too, as some players you just wouldn’t picture as mates based on insta and media stuff, but then pop up together

Not going to name names because her account is private but one of the wags from up here unfollowed all the other wags/players pretty much the day he cut his ties with the club. Which was telling after how friendly they had at least appeared during the season. It seems a very weird world.

• Wow
  • Haha
Not going to name names because her account is private but one of the wags from up here unfollowed all the other wags/players pretty much the day he cut his ties with the club. Which was telling after how friendly they had at least appeared during the season. It seems a very weird world.
Hmmmm. I’m trying to think of who’s moved; the one I think it is, it can’t be as she’s deffo seemed at the heart of the team, and certainly would have to be everyone’s mate 😉

Love it! Made me laugh too!
Thankyou cos nothing cracks me up more on here than when you read several longer messages dissecting a post and then one blunt AF straight to the point one like this 😭

Thankyou cos nothing cracks me up more on here than when you read several longer messages dissecting a post and then one blunt AF straight to the point one like this 😭
I only wish I could be that blunt at times 😂😂

Don't know about the bath player, but there were a couple of exs there without their better known other halves so she may have still been invited. Matt Mullens ex wife for example was still there. I guess it depends if they have still remained close
The boyfriends been tagged- footballer it seems….. so at least he’ll keep her in dinners out and coffee until she can build her girl boss empire (or daddy stops funding her project boutique)

Got to chuckle at Mally though, six of the same shots in a (probably free) dress and she can’t even tag the right page🙈 wonder if it’ll be changed soon……

Last edited:
I think we both probably saw it on Dan Robsons girlfriends stories, and the tag leads to him. I don’t know why Jess has just never featured him on hers. She has a boyfriend, big whoop, it’s not like they need to hide it for a celeb mag reveal. I mean she could be wanting it private I get that, but then you wouldn’t post so much other stuff.
That said, her page is literally her in the same pose apart from a few posts. Narcissists dream…… don’t get me wrong, she looks very nice on them all, but I’d look great on my pics if I had seven days a week to go to the gym, have my hair done and extensions in, numerous beauty treatments, tan etc and just go to Zara credit card. But I don’t and so I don’t look good 😂😂

Mystery solved. He's a Bristol city football player 🙄
Guessing we both do the late night nowt on tv insta browse 😂

Regardless of job she still seems to love herself.
Her name (lady in red) is Emily, she's the sister of Oenone who is an influencer/podcaster/wannabe comic... Privileged, comes from money, same old same old. Oenone has a thread on here.

Reactions: 4
Her name (lady in red) is Emily, she's the sister of Oenone who is an influencer/podcaster/wannabe comic... Privileged, comes from money, same old same old. Oenone has a thread on here.
Oh thank you I’ll check out the thread!

Interesting….. just gone down a rabbithole. She looks like someone that would really really bleeping annoy me quickly. I can take her sister, and her skin care insta was good when she did it (saved me a gp call) but Oenone (is that a name 🤷🏻‍♀️) appears to have given me the twitches….

Reactions: 2
Biting my lip at Mallory asking what fashion content and beauty people want. There’s a million videos out there about outfits for a holiday, wedding etc and actually none of them look like things I’d ever wear- most people I know wear the same flat beachy sandals despite taking six pairs of shoes away and by night five are lobbing owt on, not curating the perfect dress and wedge combo for going for brekkie. same as make up videos, she wears the same make up all the time. So why bother when she does getting ready all the time. Unless she is wanting brands to ‘reeeeeach out’ and give her stuff to make a video with 🤷🏻‍♀️
But the answer I was going to send of real content like tv, books, cooking- just anything else really but ‘things’ would just ignored so what’s the point of suggesting it. But honestly, if you read this Mallory/ mockingbird huns, change things up! It’s interesting to hear opinions and views and people will engage more!

Reactions: 6
Is this just going to be about rugby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I am very curious to know how Lisa Perry man is going to survive without a job and without someone to fund her lifestyle. FairPlay to her if she does but I can see her trying to find herself another footballer.
As for her sister Lauren, I wish she would get her hair cut it’s very fine and doesn’t look good long in my opinion I also wonder if she will get a job eventually. With her following there is no money to be made. Also poppy Weller seemed much prettier before all the work it’s looking abit waxy now.
I do believe if these women had any inner self love half would not be with these men.

Reactions: 4
Is this just going to be about rugby 🤦🏼‍♀️ I am very curious to know how Lisa Perry man is going to survive without a job and without someone to fund her lifestyle. FairPlay to her if she does but I can see her trying to find herself another footballer.
As for her sister Lauren, I wish she would get her hair cut it’s very fine and doesn’t look good long in my opinion I also wonder if she will get a job eventually. With her following there is no money to be made. Also poppy Weller seemed much prettier before all the work it’s looking abit waxy now.
I do believe if these women had any inner self love half would not be with these men.
To be fair, there has been quite a bit on both threads about Lauren and Lisa, this is the first time really any rugby has come into it. And I don’t really care what overinflated lower league football wags get upto because they are all after a free ride. Maybe we need to keep these threads as they are and just start threads for championship wags and rugby wags 🤷🏻‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.