Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m such a dumb ass 🤦🏼‍♀️ I had never realised the names were after singers! Then when everyone was speculating on names in the thread I thought it was “diva” names because Hattie is a diva ha ha ha!!!! I didn’t make the connection! Doh! What a doofus 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have to admit, she is cute for a newborn and normally they look a bit squished the first day or so. They both look besotted, hopefully the lads wil be just the same 🙂

back on planet Mallory, she’s back to hawking clothes again. I thought she had read here when people were saying about posting other stuff, as we had a post about gossip girl and one of those mlm type this or that quizzes (I mean, it wasn’t reviewing Shakespeare or a science lecture, but it was a start) and we are back to the clothes and pretty pictures crap again.

Reactions: 2
Mallorys daughter is very cute and comes across as a very well behaved little girl. I don’t know why I feel so bad for her in that Very advert plonked in front of the camera and made to twirl and come up with things about the dress. I’m sure she’s probably loving every minute but it just comes across as a bit forced/like she’s uncomfortable

Reactions: 1
Mallorys daughter is very cute and comes across as a very well behaved little girl. I don’t know why I feel so bad for her in that Very advert plonked in front of the camera and made to twirl and come up with things about the dress. I’m sure she’s probably loving every minute but it just comes across as a bit forced/like she’s uncomfortable
I’m glad it’s not just me. But I’m not into sticking kids on a camera and making them perform as an advert. a natural video of it maybe but making reels just feel a bit beauty pageant mom

Reactions: 2
Yep completely agree just doesn’t look natural! I hope she gets a cut of the earnings!

That whole video was a cringe fest wasn’t it! That’s what I mean I really felt for her daughter!

I find it odd really the image Hattie goes for and wonder if it is played up to get all the mummy ads as it doesn’t fit with my image of her and Cory? Like I remember they did a Q&A agessss ago and he was saying how they met when she worked in nandos and “man got that bbm pin innit!” (Those were the days tho lool) it just don’t fit with her George at asda posh country home insta vibe

Reactions: 9
Well, I certainly give up. Someone’s asked Mallory about her clothes and she claims to have had most of her dressing room stuff years. There’s at least 8 new frocks in July and august. I think that’s summed up the amount of dresses I’ve bought since about christmas, especially since lockdown happened….

Reactions: 3
I find it odd really the image Hattie goes for and wonder if it is played up to get all the mummy ads as it doesn’t fit with my image of her and Cory? Like I remember they did a Q&A agessss ago and he was saying how they met when she worked in nandos and “man got that bbm pin innit!” (Those were the days tho lool) it just don’t fit with her George at asda posh country home insta vibe
He’s definitely her “bit of rough” do wonder if she sometimes cringes with some of the stuff he says on insta!

He’s definitely her “bit of rough” do wonder if she sometimes cringes with some of the stuff he says on insta!
I’m more surprised she had a job!
but yeah, he is a bit chavvy, I can’t ever work out what he and Joe have in common bar the sports thing. I know Joe and Mallory met as kids, but I wonder if Hattie hung out where the junior footballers hung out to meet one tbh.

Reactions: 8
I wonder how ‘perfect’ this weekend together has been then…..
Probably forcing it to be Instagram picture perfect whilst in the background Blythe is forced to have ‘girl time’, Hayden is just a hyper toddler and the lads will be climbing running, jumping everything because they are so used to the camera being on them that when it’s not they don’t know what to do.

I was thinking the same thing 👆🏼
it was probably bleeping carnage and poor joe couldn’t wait to leave lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The matching pjs shoot did it for me…. Hatties just given birth, but it’s all for the grab…. Suppose you don’t get a decent maternity package from Mokkingbird.
it would just be cute if it was natural as she is a sweet kid but it’s just feels so ‘got to be perfect’ the only real moment we will see is if there is something that can be a mummy blog moment tbh, otherwise all the crap bits will just be hidden away

Reactions: 13
The matching pjs shoot did it for me…. Hatties just given birth, but it’s all for the grab…. Suppose you don’t get a decent maternity package from Mokkingbird.
it would just be cute if it was natural as she is a sweet kid but it’s just feels so ‘got to be perfect’ the only real moment we will see is if there is something that can be a mummy blog moment tbh, otherwise all the crap bits will just be hidden away
Yep really contrived!

Well, at least Mallory’s daughter has the type of name that lends itself well to going to a school where jaunty boaters are the uniform….

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.