Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All that money and she couldn’t get Blythe a new pair of school shoes 🤔
She probably couldn’t get any gifted so Blythe had to make do.These so called influencers can be such cheap fucks sometimes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I sort of feel sorry for the boys tbh, they have hardly featured since the baby has been born, unless it’s about her. Not even a back to school pic or anything. Unless they are having another month off school because about 15 weeks over the summer wasn’t enough….

Reactions: 6
I sort of feel sorry for the boys tbh, they have hardly featured since the baby has been born, unless it’s about her. Not even a back to school pic or anything. Unless they are having another month off school because about 15 weeks over the summer wasn’t enough….
Tbf, I live local and my friend’s kids are in the same school and term starts tomorrow.

Reactions: 1
One of my kids doesn’t go back until Thursday; his school are staggering the start dates so each year group starts a different day. One of the other year groups doesn’t go back until Friday!

Reactions: 1
How strange! I think most local to me where back last week, and Monday at the latest. Which explains my confusion! Either way, I’m sure they will be off at some stage soon…

Hate that Hattie is getting all this gifted stuff for the baby when her and her husband can afford it

Reactions: 13
Hatties mentioned new car seats- quite sure they have them already and they don’t exactly expire after a year or so. So do we need matching to the new baby seat, or new car I can imagine they will be getting….. now are we buying or are we angling for somewhere to send testers of what she liked…..

Reactions: 5
Hattie Going out in a crop top a week after giving birth so everyone can tell her how amazing she looks 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 8
To be honest I don’t think her figure has ever been as amazing as she seems to think
You can see she’s always been a conventionally pretty and slim girl which in our society equates to “omg so amazing” bc most women want to be a nice size 8. but aye, naturally slim doesn’t equal amazing figure you’re just “lucky” ; our beauty standard is bullshit anyway I hate that a size 8 figure is considered goals

Reactions: 4
You can see she’s always been a conventionally pretty and slim girl which in our society equates to “omg so amazing” bc most women want to be a nice size 8. but aye, naturally slim doesn’t equal amazing figure you’re just “lucky” ; our beauty standard is bullshit anyway I hate that a size 8 figure is considered goals
I agree. I think she's quite short and also is more of a pear shaped figure. Her figure is ok but you can tell that she just thinks she's amazing in every way.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.