Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m very surprised the baby clothes still had tags on and she didn’t bother to wash them before putting them on a newborn

Reactions: 8
Just had a nose at hatties page and wow I did really enjoy looking through her latest pics. She looks IMPOSSIBLY in love with Etta, not thwt she doesn’t with her boys but I just love how in love you can tell she is with the baby! Also how tiny is she almost makes me want one! (Not quite) Hattie is so gorgeous too

cor don’t think I’ve ever been this nice on tattle. I will say I wonder if baby love makesher less rude on her Q&As etc lol

Also loving this “relatable queen” image LOL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
where as I’m a mardy sod and just keep thinking ‘yeah, I get it, your life’s perfect, stop it now’ but that might be just my mind right now.
The lads didn’t look to happy on Saturdays pics, but that might be just as it’s a posed one, they do look (from the fleeting glances) really happy with her, but god, Dont force the pics Hattie sweets, just enjoy the uninsta moments a bit.

Reactions: 2
So did Hattie have another csection? I know she had an elective with Marley as she wanted Korey to be there (at least I read) but I swear I saw her ‘recovery time’ was awful so she wasn’t having another. Wonder what changed.

So did Hattie have another csection? I know she had an elective with Marley as she wanted Korey to be there (at least I read) but I swear I saw her ‘recovery time’ was awful so she wasn’t having another. Wonder what changed.
My guess is that she went overdue. Many hospitals are reluctant to induce someone who has previously had a section and instead encourage the mum to have another csection instead

But as she refused to ‘share her due date’ we don’t know if she definitely went overdue 😂 😉

Reactions: 2
Some more new pieces being modelled by Mallory. Ok love, you keep telling yourself that most of your dressing room is stuff you’ve had for years. Coz everyone needs two new pairs of jeans for just doing sod all in 🙄
based on all the winter hauls being shown, influencers should have declare at certain times just how much stuff they received in a time frame and whether it was returned, donated sold on etc….

And just to add, I know she is saying they are new, but no doubt in two weeks when they are tagged and someone asks about them, they will be ‘old favourites’ as she tends to say with anything worn more than once. I seem to remember it with a dress she’d worn twice

Yep, I go even more for what I said now, that pile of stuff she was filming of Blythes to sort was ridiculous. How much stuff does a six year old need! It’s not about her growing quick, it’s about her growing before she can wear most of the stuff she has!

Reactions: 5
i hate when hattie posts videos or photos of the kids with some romantic song over them. it was cute the first two times she did, now it's just irritating.

• Haha
Hatties mentioned new car seats- quite sure they have them already and they don’t exactly expire after a year or so. So do we need matching to the new baby seat, or new car I can imagine they will be getting….. now are we buying or are we angling for somewhere to send testers of what she liked…..
Knew it!!! Hatties just said they have a new car that she can’t work yet with the petrol thing. Explained the we want to ‘try’ new car seats post! As in we have a new car and want freebie seats because we are waaay too tight to buy new, and they must be shiny and new in a new car! (Looks like a petrol drinking big car too, sure that’s needed, how do people with three kids ever seem to survive without a top of the range 4x4 🙄🙄)

Reactions: 6
Knew it!!! Hatties just said they have a new car that she can’t work yet with the petrol thing. Explained the we want to ‘try’ new car seats post! As in we have a new car and want freebie seats because we are waaay too tight to buy new, and they must be shiny and new in a new car! (Looks like a petrol drinking big car too, sure that’s needed, how do people with three kids ever seem to survive without a top of the range 4x4 🙄🙄)
To be fair when she asked for car seat recommendations, within about an hour or so she posted again saying something along the lines of ‘thank you for your recommendations, just ordered Britax’. I remember being pleasantly surprised because I, too, had assumed it was a beg to be gifted some, but credit where credit’s due.

The dashboard display of the new car is an Audi, guessing a Q7 or Q8.

To be fair when she asked for car seat recommendations, within about an hour or so she posted again saying something along the lines of ‘thank you for your recommendations, just ordered Britax’. I remember being pleasantly surprised because I, too, had assumed it was a beg to be gifted some, but credit where credit’s due.

Amazing timing to be getting a new car Hattie.Thick as tit these lot.

Reactions: 1
Amazing timing to be getting a new car Hattie.Thick as tit these lot.
What’s wrong with getting a new car? The economy kind of relies on people who have money, spending it… Anyway, it’s not uncommon for people to trade up their existing car for the latest model every few years, especially if they have a lease purchase agreement. And the newer models have the most updated fuel efficiency technology.

I’m jsut a bit dubious, she could have ordered through a baby site that offered her all the choices she mentioned. We’ll know more if a review comes up I guess, I think it’s more just knowing if influencers ask for recommendations theres normally a reason. I’m not cynical, promise 😂😂😂

What’s wrong with getting a new car? The economy kind of relies on people who have money, spending it… Anyway, it’s not uncommon for people to trade up their existing car for the latest model every few years, especially if they have a lease purchase agreement. And the newer models have the most updated fuel efficiency technology.
I thought she meant more the mentioning needing new car seats and then suddenly getting a new car (or that’s my understanding) as most people probably wouldn’t buy two new top of the range seats just for changing cars, especially when the lads wouldnt need to go to a different size at their ages.

Mallys got even more new frocks I see….. so that’s at least five new things this week. I can only think the freebies must mean that she isn’t going shopping (although lord knows what she does with her days then….) coz it’s obscene if if she’s bought more on top of that. Don’t get me wrong, i spunked a tit load on crap in lockdown, but a pair of 50p socks and some candles on amazon hardly compares to about £250 pounds worth of clothes

i thought I’d warn you guys just seen Hattie’s smug face popping up on my tv in a Garnier advert.She clearly wants the boys to be child stars and models.So cringe.Why can’t she make a living without using her kids.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.