Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i thought I’d warn you guys just seen Hattie’s smug face popping up on my tv in a Garnier advert.She clearly wants the boys to be child stars and models.So cringe.Why can’t she make a living without using her kids.
To be fair, I’m quite glad there’s something about them for a change, because unless it’s about the baby, they do seem to be quiet. However annoying it might be 😂
But why can’t we get back to the good old days of actors doing ads, not real people or celebs. The industry was massively hit by covid, and now brands are giving work to anyone with a phone rather than paying people who can make an ad believable not just going ‘hiii, we love this’ into an iPad. Someone I knew who got a lot of work for background scenes in ads etc (because they were so ‘normal’) has given up because of this.

Reactions: 3
And she has to be an influencer! I mean literally beg for free tit as a job. I know he will be taxed at nearly 50% but that’s still about seven grand a week, no idea how they are surviving without her income…. I’ve worked out on 50% that’s still 400,000 a year. So for all we say about them being posh, Mally and Joe might be the poor ones 😂😂😂
But joking aside all that bleeping money, she seems to always be on the scrounge without saying so, and they never seem to do charity. It’s sickening.

Reactions: 10
This bloody AD keeps on popping up.The AD says real people which is total bullshit.It should say very low level wag.Hattie has taken a perfectly good job away from real actors when she doesn’t need the cash.I’m done with the brand too.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
It’s annoying, garnier is the only brand that suits me for some stuff too. But it’s the real people tag. Actors are real people 🤷🏻‍♀️ And influencers only really act anyway. I can’t imagine Mallory actually wearing simply be in real life ffs, or Hattie some of the new look dross she wears 🙄 it’s just to save companies money but yet when we all quit the influencer game, they will want them again.
i don’t think it will be long before she is pushing Etta to be a baby model tbh. The boys are sweet, but to me, they don’t especially stand out, I’d never go ‘they are proper cute’ walking past a shop display for example. But then again, I don’t think Hattie or Mallory are exceptionally pretty. They have decent genes, good skin and expensively bleached hair, it goes a long way buying these better treatments…..

Reactions: 9
It’s annoying, garnier is the only brand that suits me for some stuff too. But it’s the real people tag. Actors are real people 🤷🏻‍♀️ And influencers only really act anyway. I can’t imagine Mallory actually wearing simply be in real life ffs, or Hattie some of the new look dross she wears 🙄 it’s just to save companies money but yet when we all quit the influencer game, they will want them again.
i don’t think it will be long before she is pushing Etta to be a baby model tbh. The boys are sweet, but to me, they don’t especially stand out, I’d never go ‘they are proper cute’ walking past a shop display for example. But then again, I don’t think Hattie or Mallory are exceptionally pretty. They have decent genes, good skin and expensively bleached hair, it goes a long way buying these better treatments…..
I agree. Both are pretty but nowhere near as pretty as they think they are. Also it’s so easy to look attractive when you have lots of money at your disposal.

Reactions: 4
I agree. Both are pretty but nowhere near as pretty as they think they are. Also it’s so easy to look attractive when you have lots of money at your disposal.
Deffo, look at the made in Chelsea girls, most of them wouldn’t get a second look in say Leicester if their parents worked in an insurance company. But the more you can spend on the subtle and every day stuff, the better really, and time too. If you’re not working shifts and dashing about, you can afford nice things

Reactions: 5
Oh, piss off Mallory. You have a cold. You can manage brunch and photos stop whining….. most of us have to work through the cold of doom 2021…… and the work bits you have done, isn’t bleeping work!

Reactions: 6
Every time Mallory talks in her stories her voice gets posher and posher! Perhaps it’s mixing with all the posh mums at her daughters school?

• Haha
I don't get it, is she at home in a hoodie feeling sorry for herself or out in the sunshine enjoying her AVO on toast lol

• Haha
She is so disconnected from the reality most of us live in! Painful!
She totally is! I remember once someone said her life was quite easy as she was well off and she posted story after story of her crying about it. Such a charmed life!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So…. Hatties story- train station with a case. i had to look twice to make sure it wasn’t an airport again. But seriously, the baby is like four weeks old and they need a break away??? Or they have some serious shopping planned in town 😂😂

Reactions: 8
So…. Hatties story- train station with a case. i had to look twice to make sure it wasn’t an airport again. But seriously, the baby is like four weeks old and they need a break away??? Or they have some serious shopping planned in town 😂😂
It’s international break so assuming they’re going to London or something? Surprised they didn’t drive. First class train tho of course 😂

Reactions: 2
Hattie: ‘your support means so much, H&M is a dream for me’ or Hattie, you could just like buy the stuff, rather than begging for engagement for more freebies…..
H&M already tend to have adorable child models working for them. If people want the lads they will contact you, don’t keep pushing too hard

Mallory’s q&a was so boring wasn’t it- I’m sure she ignored anything that wasn’t a beige question. I wonder if any of us sent anything actually interesting to her 😂😂😂 and yet more clothes for todays tales….. I’m sure she hasn’t worn all of last winters haul with lockdown!!! Back to the boring buying again!

Imagine is Mallory responded to a question like ‘what’s yours and Joe position of the week?’ Or something more risqué. I think we’d all faint ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s lost her identity big style. She used to wear some gorgeous jeans, simple top and lovely coat combos, or a slim maxi and looked stunning. Now it’s just owt for nowt, what can be marketed and is on trend. I mean, by your thirties most people know what works for them tbh. And as lovely as she can look, she’s not got the figure/stunning looks to be a clothes horse model. I’m sorry to say, but I don’t base my buying on what Joe public looks like in an outfit, I want to at least feel like I look like the model when I buy something, especially if it’s occasion wear or something for a night out (even though I don’t look that way, but I want the feeling) and seeing someone with my figure or looks jsut doesn’t do it for me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.