Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s lost her identity big style. She used to wear some gorgeous jeans, simple top and lovely coat combos, or a slim maxi and looked stunning. Now it’s just owt for nowt, what can be marketed and is on trend. I mean, by your thirties most people know what works for them tbh. And as lovely as she can look, she’s not got the figure/stunning looks to be a clothes horse model. I’m sorry to say, but I don’t base my buying on what Joe public looks like in an outfit, I want to at least feel like I look like the model when I buy something, especially if it’s occasion wear or something for a night out (even though I don’t look that way, but I want the feeling) and seeing someone with my figure or looks jsut doesn’t do it for me
Isn't she like 23/24 lol. Think it's meant to be quite common to lose your identity after giving birth and you don't know how to dress like the old you.

Enough with the Freddie's Flowers hun, so boring.

Omg pls ignore me 🙈🙈🙈 thought I was on a different thread.

Yeah, Mallory's fashion sense is tit. She acts like a posh twit but then tries to be down with the kids in ASOS collusion

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s really gone to pot. I only remember her being in her thirties cos she had a lockdown party, and pretended she didn’t 😂😂
But yeah, there some stuff I look at and I go ‘I’m way too old for that’ and I’m not far from her age. Maybe she needs to do that. But then again, my careers not based on that and I assume if you say no, you don’t get things next time you do like. But how crap to have to be doing that.

Reactions: 2
I would say her smile in her photos sums up her personality; smug, snooty and better than everyone else!
Just come across this comment as I was searching for another influencer who has the worst snooty look ever!!! Now I’m hooked on this thread 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, we went all quiet for a bit, but moaning Mallory is back. Complaining because she feels ill and has to get Joe to take some photos of her in party wear. coz that’s proper hard work compared to some of our days I bet!!!!
She was fine over the weekend 🤷🏻‍♀️ All that hard work solo parenting has made her so ill I think. Sure she only goes on the gram now to whine…..

Reactions: 5
I’m a mum of two and the last thing on my mind would to take photos of them in hospital! I hate it when people do that, it’s so bloody attention seeking. The photos she uploaded was like she had a mini photo shoot with herself in some of them as well

Reactions: 18
It’s awful her daughter was in the hospital but would you really think to take selfie’s with your poorly child at a time like that?! Especially the one where she’s got the feeding tube in. Honestly I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It’s awful her daughter was in the hospital but would you really think to take selfie’s with your poorly child at a time like that?! Especially the one where she’s got the feeding tube in. Honestly I just don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️
Posing and pulling her usual smug ‘I’m better than you’ smile

Reactions: 7
Thought we would have been on to bigger and better things then taking photos on Mally’s bed to sell xmas pjs…..

Reactions: 4
I did think they might have hopped over to LA to go and see Naomi Genes but then realised that requires double vaccinations… so potentially not viable.

It’s more probably more him sitting still and posing. He’s a sweet kid but he always seems to be on the go and moving.
But all this fuss off their mates and stuff about how proud they are. They’ve basically chosen a few colour schemes for pjs, had a company make them in an over saturated market. No pairs will be available because what stock they have will have been sent out to influencers for marketing, r they will have over stock and want a fortune for something primark quality. And then can’t even be arsed to market them other than take pics of themselves in one of themselves house….. I’m not a greenpeace type, I love my car, meat and fast fashion 😳 but it seems everyone these days has a label or range of clothes/pjs/baby grows. All alleging to be organic etc. the market is saturated, and what happens when these things don’t sell? Landfill I guess, because I can’t imagine them being donated to clothing banks etc. it’s so wasteful and all to avoid real work.

Does anyone else follow a friend of Hattie’s on Instagram called Libsgray? They’re old schoolfriends. Libsgray is a wannabe influencer. Not quite at the 10k followers yet but she is clearly setting out to monetise her accounts and asks for/does a lot of collabs.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else follow a friend of Hattie’s on Instagram called Libsgray? They’re old schoolfriends. Libsgray is a wannabe influencer. Not quite at the 10k followers yet but she is clearly setting out to monetise her accounts and asks for/does a lot of collabs.
No I don’t but I just had a look and who has £6000 to spend on a bed and wardrobe??

• Wow
Not directly related to Hattie but does anyone know where I can get some personalised matching pjs and dressing gowns for my niece for Xmas.Similar to the smug wags but not giving them my hard earned

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.