Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh sorry yeah I did see after, the home wrecker one. SMH we are in 2021 and women of these big ass ages are still out here happily peddling the home wrecker narrative to describe the women their man was fully PRESENT, WILLING and most likely INSTIGATING the affair with!! at this rate long live the patriarchy cos it ain’t bleeping going nowhere is it
True. The problem is women are set up to compete constantly against each other. So its instinct to blame the woman for treading on the others turf. The man in an affair could easily so no. He makes the call to cheat, but the woman gets the blame for not being a better girls and saying no. I can’t recall ever seeing men call other men home wreckers.
In this case too there’s also the loss of resources that Lisa or whoever will want to blame the other woman for. She can only blame herself however for relying so much on a man for money and lifestyle though. whilst he cheated, it does no one any good to be that reliant on someone for a luxury lifestyle, and looking at them, hearing them talk etc, marrying/dating a footballer was the only way they would get that money (don’t seem bright enough to actually get a high paying job) and I’m guessing she hacked on to any footballer as soon as her sister got one. Sad really and such a lack of aspiration to show her daughter

And back to the ladies in question, Mallory visited temperly yday and appears to be going to a wedding. If she gets a #gifted #prproduct dress from there, I’m out….. temperly are amazing and tit loads of luxury, and a minor influencer really hasn’t earned that. No one instagramming has….

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It's Sam Jones wedding (ex Wasps and Eng had career cut short by horrendous injury) She may be a bridesmaid, I don't know.
To be fair though unless Sams girlfriend is earning really decent money, I doubt that they would be paying Temperly prices for bridesmaids, especially when Sam only opened a restaurant in the past couple of years, once he had eventually retired.

To be fair though unless Sams girlfriend is earning really decent money, I doubt that they would be paying Temperly prices for bridesmaids, especially when Sam only opened a restaurant in the past couple of years, once he had eventually retired.
May not have been for this wedding I guess. There are a few players weddings comimg up. A couple of which she definitely is bridesmaid for and could definitely afford those prices. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Looks likes today's is going to be a fairly big one. Seen a few posts of people going.

Who is Sam’s girlfriend? Is she in the ‘influencer’ circle?
No, she seems really quiet, part of the wasps rugby group.
Tbh, there’s not really many rugby wife influencers, James Haskells mrs does fitness (but she was well known even before she decided to do this- having famous parents is a bit handy!!) I think Dylan Harlteys wife is trying the natural food/garden type thing out a bit. Courtney Lawes wife runs a proper mums network type thing with another former players wife (that’s actually about parenting, not just ‘things’) but I can’t think of many otherwise
I think most are just focussed on proper careers, because rugby players aren’t (even if it looks that way) on massive wages to be able to do the whole wag lifestyle. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a massive wage compared to say a teacher, but they have higher tax, mortgage costs and insurance because they can’t guarantee an earning when they retire immeadiately (can’t remember where I read that, so don’t quote me!!!)
The reality is a good young squad player might scrape about £175k. Which again is massive, but not enough really to live solely on, and covers good few years post retirement, but it wouldn’t cater for a full life wage, unless you don’t spend ever. So I don’t think many players can really afford for their wives to be stay at home doing nothing forever, because if they don’t have a job post retirement, and don’t really save, they are a bit erm screwed….. that’s why I’m always so suprised at Mallory doing this, Joe earns really well compared to some, but a mortgage, schools fee etc all add up. It’s just a hope that she is contributing well and not just blowing the budget in an attempt to bring in more, as she doesn’t seem to do cheap.

Reactions: 2
No, she seems really quiet, part of the wasps rugby group.
Tbh, there’s not really many rugby wife influencers, James Haskells mrs does fitness (but she was well known even before she decided to do this- having famous parents is a bit handy!!) I think Dylan Harlteys wife is trying the natural food/garden type thing out a bit. Courtney Lawes wife runs a proper mums network type thing with another former players wife (that’s actually about parenting, not just ‘things’) but I can’t think of many otherwise
I think most are just focussed on proper careers, because rugby players aren’t (even if it looks that way) on massive wages to be able to do the whole wag lifestyle. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a massive wage compared to say a teacher, but they have higher tax, mortgage costs and insurance because they can’t guarantee an earning when they retire immeadiately (can’t remember where I read that, so don’t quote me!!!)
The reality is a good young squad player might scrape about £175k. Which again is massive, but not enough really to live solely on, and covers good few years post retirement, but it wouldn’t cater for a full life wage, unless you don’t spend ever. So I don’t think many players can really afford for their wives to be stay at home doing nothing forever, because if they don’t have a job post retirement, and don’t really save, they are a bit erm screwed….. that’s why I’m always so suprised at Mallory doing this, Joe earns really well compared to some, but a mortgage, schools fee etc all add up. It’s just a hope that she is contributing well and not just blowing the budget in an attempt to bring in more, as she doesn’t seem to do cheap.
I get the impression that Joe is from a wealthy family and privately educated so possibly some family wealth and help with school fees there?

I get the impression that Joe is from a wealthy family and privately educated so possibly some family wealth and help with school fees there?
He is I think. I mean quite a lot of them are. But I just cant get my head around it I think, not wanting to have your own career and do something for yourself, develop your job and what you have and feel happy when the wage comes in- or not depending on the hours you put in 😂😂😂😂 (before anyone starts I know aparently this is her career, but is it an achievement really, that her photos stood out more than say Janes who’s was next to it, and hustling for free crap 🤷🏻‍♀️)
Maybe I’m just a bit old fashioned in that way, that all the women around me want careers and their own lives outside being wives, parents etc, but also enjoying being a family.

Joe is on a about £475k plus then there is his England money. Where they live isn't London prices or anything near. School fees for primary aren't bad.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
This wag group is so boring. When they were younger there was at least expectation that they might aspire to be something more. Lisa, focusing on the ‘home wrecker’ suggests she blames her more than her ex which is stupid and makes me think she would take him back,
Her sister clearly loves her kids but appears to revolve her day around getting ready for a staged photo to look at her boys.
As for Hattie and Ms Weizmann I can’t believe they are under 30, genuinely shocked by that.

Reactions: 6
Am 33 next month and always shocked to remember these sisters are younger than me and Naomi genes

Reactions: 3
Hattie's new tracksuit is way too long, it looks ridiculous. It's really not the nicest colour either, can't imagine her actually wearing if she wasn't paid 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hattie's new tracksuit is way too long, it looks ridiculous. It's really not the nicest colour either, can't imagine her actually wearing if she wasn't paid 🙄
Yeah I thought this about the joggers! I know she said she got a 12 to fit her bump but all I kept looking at was the length of them as they were dragging on the wet floor 😂 she probably binned them straight after as well as they’d definitely not fit her once baby is here and she no longer has the bump. Such a waste if New Look did gift them to her

Attachments

Yeah I thought this about the joggers! I know she said she got a 12 to fit her bump but all I kept looking at was the length of them as they were dragging on the wet floor 😂 she probably binned them straight after as well as they’d definitely not fit her once baby is here and she no longer has the bump. Such a waste if New Look did gift them to her
It looks like the cheap tracksuits we all had in the early noughties. From new look too- maybe it’s over stock they found and they know lower tier influencers will wear owt for the gram 😂

joking aside, this makes me feel a bit sick tbh, new look could be donating these bits and bats- they know people only wear them for a photo and bin them. Why not give them to women who need basics like this. They could even post about it and get more credit for it!

Reactions: 5
So, Hattie ‘won’t share her due date’ but has put as a caption that it’s her last week of pregnancy so presumably she is due in a week.

Reactions: 8
So, Hattie ‘won’t share her due date’ but has put as a caption that it’s her last week of pregnancy so presumably she is due in a week.
Mallory certainly won't be there if she goes into labour over the next couple of days as she is currently at Elliot Daleys wedding and she is a bridemaid I believe.

the way she goes on LOL it’s like she’d be the type to hide her kids face but no chance of that when there’s Asda adverts to be made x

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.