Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be hard, you can’t try on your latest freebie if the kids need something…… and the kids aren’t quite old enough to film her yet (yeah, ive just done 12 hours work and not had a break, but it’s so nice to know she has new free comfy lounge wear to lay about in!)

Reactions: 5
IM SORRY am cryinggg

Not even being mean either cos I can guarantee this is actually how I’d be if I was interviewed including the little rhyme! 🤣😩 so awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 4
IM SORRY am cryinggg
View attachment 706677

Not even being mean either cos I can guarantee this is actually how I’d be if I was interviewed including the little rhyme! 🤣😩 so awkward
Saying parenting is a struggle.No one forced her to do it.1 child or 3.It’s called your choice Hattie shut up and get on with it.

Reactions: 8
2 and a half hour taxi journey?? They really think they’re something special don’t they.. what’s wrong with the train?!

2 and a half hour taxi journey?? They really think they’re something special don’t they.. what’s wrong with the train?!
To be fair, I probably would, keeping Blythe busy and at least Hayden is strapped in then and not running around. I’d be more annoyed if she went on the train and pissed all the passengers off dicking about tbh

To be fair, I probably would, keeping Blythe busy and at least Hayden is strapped in then and not running around. I’d be more annoyed if she went on the train and pissed all the passengers off dicking about tbh

Reactions: 1
Train with multiple changes,( probably 4 at least) which it would be and that would have been going back to Leamington. Goodness knows how many going to Joes parents. In all honesty which would you choose?

Maybe I overreacted guys - hadn’t really thought about it 🙈 I think to me it’s just taxi’s are sooo expensive so I was thinking of the cost difference - but maybe that’s me only considering hugely inflated city prices.

Reactions: 1
Maybe I overreacted guys - hadn’t really thought about it 🙈 I think to me it’s just taxi’s are sooo expensive so I was thinking of the cost difference - but maybe that’s me only considering hugely inflated city prices.
Nah. I get you with the taxi prices, but that said, have you priced a train up recently. I think it’s cheaper to buy a small car 😂😂😂 and like I said, certainly less annoying for other people because Hayden’s at that stage where he seems to want to be busy (at least it’s not Hatties kids. Oh my god……. Can you imagine!!!)

Although it might be a nudge for her to finally learn to drive. Yes…. I get she says she is anxious. Lots of us have anxiety though have to do these things to work and function through life. A lot of people with partners in the army etc have no choice. That’s when the moaning does become annoying, when it’s made out to be a proper hassle, but there is a solution. Especially when it’s a proper life skill- buy in all the household support you want, decorators etc. But it must make life so hard because it’s so much messing buying in taxis, trains etc.

Reactions: 2
Nah. I get you with the taxi prices, but that said, have you priced a train up recently. I think it’s cheaper to buy a small car 😂😂😂 and like I said, certainly less annoying for other people because Hayden’s at that stage where he seems to want to be busy (at least it’s not Hatties kids. Oh my god……. Can you imagine!!!)

Although it might be a nudge for her to finally learn to drive. Yes…. I get she says she is anxious. Lots of us have anxiety though have to do these things to work and function through life. A lot of people with partners in the army etc have no choice. That’s when the moaning does become annoying, when it’s made out to be a proper hassle, but there is a solution. Especially when it’s a proper life skill- buy in all the household support you want, decorators etc. But it must make life so hard because it’s so much messing buying in taxis, trains etc.
I agree - & Blythe will soon be at the age where she’s doing after school clubs non stop, wanting to go to friends houses etc - being able to drive would be so much more convenient for her surely..

I can’t even imagine being stuck on a train with Hattie & co.. 🤯🤦🏼‍♀️

Off topic but it’s all kicking off over on Hatties mate, @lisaperryman’s page since she got ditched by a footballer. She’s had to get a job and start working and making her own money again. She didn’t have kids with him so can’t rely on child support 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hope her WAG friends are shaking & secretly start squirrelling money away!

Reactions: 9
Off topic but it’s all kicking off over on Hatties mate, @lisaperryman’s page since she got ditched by a footballer. She’s had to get a job and start working and making her own money again. She didn’t have kids with him so can’t rely on child support 🤦🏼‍♀️
I hope her WAG friends are shaking & secretly start squirrelling money away!
Didn’t she have kids?Were they not his? It will be a good lesson to all that circle no ones position is safe plus they all look alike so can be easily replaced.At least Lisa has a skill in hairdressing what exactly could the others go back to other than IG post.Especially Hattie when the kids are in secondary school what will she be doing with her time.

Reactions: 3
Aden is a twit! Cheated on Lisa then left her the day her dad died. He’s lost all his friends as they sided with Lisa

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The day her dad died!!! bleep! Who is the new girl…?! Not nosey or anything!

Yeah. The children weren’t his. He binned her the day her dad died and booked a cinema trip for his new bird while he was on holiday with her and her friends. I think he did this on her birthday. I feel for her. He’s not even that hot. The new one is the actress Chanel Cresswell. She was in This is England. I’m loving Lisa’s Instagram rants. Ha!
He’s not even that hot. Just goes to show everybody is indispensable!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yeah. The children weren’t his. He binned her the day her dad died and booked a cinema trip for his new bird while he was on holiday with her and her friends. I think he did this on her birthday. I feel for her. He’s not even that hot. The new one is the actress Chanel Cresswell. She was in This is England. I’m loving Lisa’s Instagram rants. Ha!
He’s not even that hot. Just goes to show everybody is indispensable!
I know I had a good nose through the rants and comments!

Reactions: 3
I've been looking at Lisa's instagram today and it sounds as though she is much better off without him!

Reactions: 2
Where are they?! I can’t see anything (at work and bored gimme the mess where is it?!!)
I’ve not looked since earlier but her latest post was a few pics with a home wrecker post and then a load of comments underneath. Unless some have been removed!

I’ve not looked since earlier but her latest post was a few pics with a home wrecker post and then a load of comments underneath. Unless some have been removed!
Ugh sorry yeah I did see after, the home wrecker one. SMH we are in 2021 and women of these big ass ages are still out here happily peddling the home wrecker narrative to describe the women their man was fully PRESENT, WILLING and most likely INSTIGATING the affair with!! at this rate long live the patriarchy cos it ain’t bleeping going nowhere is it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.