Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Korey was playing online with some of his friends one evening and she was in a right mood about it saying he should be in bed chilling with her 🙄
I can imagine she is used to having her own way, and that she gets quite uppity if she can’t!

Reactions: 4
Her posts today why does she have to record herself it’s so weird. Just bloody spend time with your kids and husband. She doesn’t ago a day without taking pictures of herself. I’m starting to think they are all very unstable women

They all crave attention

Reactions: 8
Again, Hayden covered in food jumping on chairs. He’s a toddler yes, and he will get covered in food at times, but boundaries. I get sick to death of going places and kids are climbing on tables, chairs etc. they run about on the ground, and then do this, so minging mucky shoes…... Other people have to use the tables, chairs etc. it drives me insane. And i know that it’s all for the gram, but have some bloody respect….. it’s almost boys, so let em run wild. Quite sure Blythe never did that….

Reactions: 11
How many holidays do these people need?
Hattie Bourne - we have a few holidays planned for the summer once Korey has finished his football season like that is an inconvenience! Does she not realise that his wages pay for these fancy bloody holidays!!!! The first being Dubai our first holiday as a 5. My God F right off you annoying spoilt brat!!!
bet they go to that Greek island they went to on their honeymoon just the two of them at some point as well. Some other fancy places as well.
another thing does she ever cook for her family??? They seem to go out every day for breakfast, dinner and tea.
Mallory Bourne- not quite as annoying as her sister but pretty close. Currently in Dubai on her husbands money.
Lauren Pack- find her the least annoying of the 3.
But all 3 have obscene amounts of money and have never worked a day In Their life’s which is fine lucky them. But stop flaunting it!!!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone know where Mallory is? Firstly I thought Dubai as it’s always bloody Dubai but it doesn’t particularly look like it. I thought maybe Canary Islands but looks too built up. Oman or Abu Dhabi maybe?

Does anyone know where Mallory is? Firstly I thought Dubai as it’s always bloody Dubai but it doesn’t particularly look like it. I thought maybe Canary Islands but looks too built up. Oman or Abu Dhabi maybe?
It is Dubai, it’s the Ain Dubai behind them in her last grid post.

Reactions: 3
Just thought when they were in that ice cream place on her stories it must be Dubai. All that money and a whole world out there yet they go to Dubai all the time!

Reactions: 6
Yesss I thought this last night about Hattie that they’re always eating out! I like to eat out but not every day! They must spend a fortune.
These wags I bet they all want their children to grow up and do the same as them as well, sons having a job in sport and their daughters living off their partners wages

Reactions: 5
Yesss I thought this last night about Hattie that they’re always eating out! I like to eat out but not every day! They must spend a fortune.
These wags I bet they all want their children to grow up and do the same as them as well, sons having a job in sport and their daughters living off their partners wages
Oh yes definitely!

I think a lot of WAGs have also been encouraged by their own parents to ‘marry someone rich’ or to get in a relationship with a sportsman. I can’t imagine Hattie or Mallory would have even dreamt of getting with a man who is, say, a postman or works in a shop. All of Hattie’s friendship group from her home city are the same. I think they all wanted a celebrity lifestyle

Reactions: 9
Yes it’s Dubai, they’re staying at Caesars Palace on Bluewaters Island from what she’s posted (relatively new area). A two-bedroom family room there is currently going for £1200 a night.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I would love to eat out every day but couldn’t bloody afford it!
Yes it’s Dubai, they’re staying at Caesars Palace on Bluewaters Island from what she’s posted (relatively new area). A two-bedroom family room there is currently going for £1200 a night.
That’s obscene! Most of us struggle to afford a weekly shop at the moment!

It looks like the new Caesar’s palace hotel on bluewaters island where the wheel is

Reactions: 1
I’m going to get slightly shot here for this, but I don’t fully begrudge Mallorys break, only because I know from following rugby how hard Joe has worked to come back and just how punishing compared to say football, rugby is as a sport- I wouldn’t begrudge any rugby player a break, it’s like a car crash ten times over in any game. (and I love Joe, he just seems so lovely, I have such a soft spot for him)
I’m also assuming with the hotel that there’s some sort of deal for the england squad, as based on insta pics of it, quite a few of the team were there last week. I don’t think much of this is probably a Mally freebie tbh (from other things I see, the rfu doesn’t do bad at sorting bits and bobs for players, and there seems to be dubai trips after every international block, so it doesnt seem to be just coincidence)
What I don’t like though is the overtness of it; be subtle about flying business class, I can imagine it’s not comfy for Joe being yay big, but just be subtle. Show the nice holiday pics, but not in a braggy way. Now (and during the 2020 do you/dont you go away crap) is not the time for showing off. And agencies need to be encouraging this now or the backlash will hit.

the thing for me with these two is the constant ads/gifts etc that just don’t seem used normally/greatful for/just too much, and the changing styles to fit what comes, not what is really ‘them’. It’s just not how life works, I don’t have the time and money to change my style weekly! and the daft stuff like letting the kids run riot in shops and cafes because it makes for cute vids (how many times did we see bad mannersoff the lads) compared to when it was harmless young mum blogging and entertaining stuff. Although I did judge the amount of times those lads were off school last year…. Athlete or no athlete for a dad!

Reactions: 2
maybe it’s just me but I can’t stand the forced bows placed at the top of Ettas head holding on for dear life to a string of hair 🤣🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
maybe it’s just me but I can’t stand the forced bows placed at the top of Ettas head holding on for dear life to a string of hair 🤣🙄
I thought they looked really cute til I realised they’ll be strapped onto the smallest hits of hair and prob isn’t comfortable lol

• Haha
It’s all part of the influencers thing, I would be surprised if half of these are subtle ads, you know ‘free meal, and I’ll tag you in’ and places are so desperate for custom, it works. I’d love to find the article I read about it again, because whilst it doesn’t justify it it gives you a bit of an explanation from their side about it. The whole thing is faaaaaar too exhausting for my liking

Reactions: 3
Can’t lie that little Etta is going to be a very pretty girl when she’s older. I think it’s hilarious how obviously Hattie favours her tho hahaha you’d think it was her first child 🥲

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.