Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s really beautiful but the dead serious / nose flare pose she does IRKS ME.
I do think she must be a delight to be around

Does she honestly think this is a good look
The look of stress in her face to get that I’m better than u look. At the end of the day Hattie you probs are better looking than most average girls but that’s it.

Does she honestly think this is a good look
The look of stress in her face to get that I’m better than u look. At the end of the day Hattie you probs are better looking than most average girls but that’s it. It doesn’t mean anything. Literally.

Reactions: 1
Not once have I seen Hattie ever wear anything by choice from Primark! Proves she just takes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s just all so calculated down to the daisy nails. Just live a private life ffs

Reactions: 6
She works with h&m one day then primark the next it’s so bad she just takes any deal she can

Reactions: 6
Honestly, the more influencers I see I’m beginning to lose less of the mocking I have, and gaining more sympathy (don’t get me wrong, it still annoys me how grasping they are) but to have to do this all the time jsut feels exhausting….. my Easter Sunday so far has been chocolate and a box set, Sunday lunch later with the fam. I can’t imagine getting up early to take sixty shots of a presented table, egg set up etc. and then having to redo it all. My family would never be on board with it, and I can’t imagine what grandad must be thinking of all this; he’s come up for a weekend with the girls. And then having to have all the approved if it’s for a brand etc. it just seems nuts. or to have to come up with a new storyline/collab to stay relevant
I always sound old when I say this but please can we get back to old fashioned ads, where it’s all shot in a studio with models. None of this ‘everyone’s a star’ crap.

Reactions: 4
I did mention in a past thread that I thought Hattie would try for a girl. I know her from our home town and she said after Otis she would try for a girl. I do notice her paying more attention to Etta than the boys and its sad. Even though I know she’s not a “bad” person and doesn’t mean harm it’s pretty easy to notice. I’m not a massive fan but one thing I can say is she hasn’t changed and she definitely always wanted the life she has now. She never wanted to work or a career.

Reactions: 10
It’s spring innit. That said, I’m quite happy to see Mallory back to that, rather than the joggers trying too hard look.
soeaking of which, something in her dress today made me think ‘pregnant’ it jsut looked a bit ‘blowy’ around the tummy

Reactions: 5
It’s spring innit. That said, I’m quite happy to see Mallory back to that, rather than the joggers trying too hard look.
soeaking of which, something in her dress today made me think ‘pregnant’ it jsut looked a bit ‘blowy’ around the tummy
I thought the same! About being pregnant

Reactions: 3
I thought the exact same about the dress! Possibly the hint of a bump there

Reactions: 2
When it’s a freebie, it’s whatever season they tell you to wear it for 😂😂

I thought the exact same about the dress! Possibly the hint of a bump there
The wine look v pale too what she was holding. I mean, I shouldn’t speculate because I hate it when people do that, and she could be just a bit bloated (been there and it is the end of winter padding time), but I have sixth sense for pregnancy and there have been so many times I’m right. And she wouldn’t be too far on for all the rugby weddings if she’s a bridesmaid for anyone.

Last edited:
“dinner for my big sisters birthday”

*posts 2 near identical pics of herself first, with the birthday girl relegated to the 3rd slide* 🤣 she’s actually a bit obsessed with herself isn’t she?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
“dinner for my big sisters birthday”

*posts 2 near identical pics of herself first, with the birthday girl relegated to the 3rd slide* 🤣 she’s actually a bit obsessed with herself isn’t she?

Why is Mallory wearing her pjs? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but that just looks so uncomfortable, looks like ettas hair is beginning to fall out, I wonder how Hattie will cope not being able to put bows in until it grows back🤣 tbh she will still find a way
FC52D33F-E50C-4A12-971E-44566487F047.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.