Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I say career in lazy influencer terms

I’ve just seen Mallory latest post, why is she now dressing Blyth as a mini me? I mean, I hated the freebies but she wore proper little girl stuff, pretty things. Now it’s puffy coats and joggers. Why…….
I find Mallory very creepy

Like stepford wife creepy. It’s the 21st century…

Yet she’s out there acting like some 1950’s housewife

The way she talks is robotic

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It is the first time I’ve seen how desperate she is to constantly post content and how different reality really is. If you go on Naomi Gene’s Insta she has gone from nearly 900,000 followers to nearly 800,000 followers.
it must be all they worry about ‘staying relevant’ to keep the followers and freebies coming.
In every job there’s a lifespan and peak. Hattie’s ‘I’ve always been pretty so I’m untouchable’ attitude will be her biggest downfall career wise.
I think she will just evolve into this life isn’t perfect thing. I think all agencies will push that tbh because look how popular all the mum fail bloggers are. Half the time it’s contrived set up crap that isn’t funny, but it’s more relatable to the masses then perfection is. If you want perfect you look at the other instas like molly mae, not the ones who have kids. And if they have read here, they will have seen we have all said about it seeming too perfect which is why the little none perfect bits bleed in now. It’s all contrived crap tbh, the whole scene is, and it’s like you say, staying relevant.

I think Stacy Solomon is signed to the same agency, and I can imagine her being pushed as how to be- funny with no evident advertising, even though she’s probably bought nothing herself for years…... She has no discernible talent, got the rep on X factor, as being a bit thick, and whilst not disappearing after, went under the radar a bit. But then came back as this dizzy ‘look how daft I am’ mum blogger and had somehow made a career out of it being called to make comments in everything she knows sod all about. But she’s sadly held up as the mum standard in the uk. (Can you tell I can’t stand her and her stupid voice 😂😂) but the point I’m making is that agencies will have seen this and will be guiding everyone that way…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I just think the kids are not gonna wanna do it soon and want to be there own people. I wouldn’t be surprised if both Hattie and Mallory have more children to stay mummy relevant.

Reactions: 2
I just think the kids are not gonna wanna do it soon and want to be there own people. I wouldn’t be surprised if both Hattie and Mallory have more children to stay mummy relevant.
I don’t know if Joe would, Mallory seemed to have a lot of issues this time having Hayden, and even without saying it, you could just tell her anxiety was sky high. And he’s over 30 now, so he’s coming to the second half of his career. I can’t see him leaving wasps, but at the same time, whilst he’s in his peak, in a couple of years, it might be different, and he will be needing to plan towards the future.
And another baby on one (admittedly bloody good) wage is an expense when he is probably trying to do the house up, hammer the mortgage down and get savings built up incase he doesn’t get a job as soon as he retires. Or at least that seems ti be the plan of most players in his age group. Based on things I’ve read and heard over the years; the massive wage doesn’t last forever and he will be paying a fortune for the mortgage because athletes have differnet rates I’ve seen (can’t remember where) because they might not earn for the first few years post retirement.

Wouldn’t want to be at the Launchburys right now. Joe was asked about the most inspirational woman for him for a clip thing and he chose his mum 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wouldn’t want to be at the Launchburys right now. Joe was asked about the most inspirational woman for him for a clip thing and he chose his mum 🙈🙈
Joe is now washing his own pants and cooking his own dinner for the foreseeable future….

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Who are these random weirdos that seem to repeatedly ask for Etta’s schedule whenever Hattie does a Q&A? They must have no life if they are interested in when the baby of someone on the internet has a bottle!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who are these random weirdos that seem to repeatedly ask for Etta’s schedule whenever Hattie does a Q&A? They must have no life if they are interested in when the baby of someone on the internet has a bottle!
Yeah, and it’s not even as if you can follow it because don’t you try to set up your routine/schedule to fit YOUR baby’s needs? Not someone else’s…

Reactions: 5
Yeah, and it’s not even as if you can follow it because don’t you try to set up your routine/schedule to fit YOUR baby’s needs? Not someone else’s…
Lots of other questions always seem to be repeated too; ‘do you find motherhood hard?’ ‘How do you juggle 3 kids?’ ‘Does Korey get fed up taking photos?’

So boring!

Reactions: 10
Not me with a 6 month old pausing the reply to check out her routine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are children off in wales or has Hattie taken her boys out of school for a photo shoot

Reactions: 3
Lauren Pack and Georgia (James Collins, plays for Cardiff’s gf) have gone on holiday too so wonder if they are off?

Reactions: 1
I think she’s got a shoot for the lads. How long has she been angling for this! Graft does make it I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 although what a waste of a school day……

Lauren Pack and Georgia (James Collins, plays for Cardiff’s gf) have gone on holiday too so wonder if they are off?
No it is all term time. Cardiff don’t have a game until 02/04 so early break for players.
They are all just standard footballing families so will do it and face a fine potentially. What does £60 a day fine matter to them?
Kids in private schools will probably get permission to take them out of school (argument of exceptional circumstances / unable to go in normal holidays etc) but I’d be amazed if any state school authorised it.

can somebody tell Mallory that her reels are absolutely tragic? Surely she can just pay somebody to do them for her.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.