Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, the heat interview. Hattie just dropping casually that she takes a £79 a month supplemental recommended by Jessie J- I’d be impressed if she was relevant anymore……
I do love the description though of them, and Korey for that one, social media stars and celebs? There’s only Joe who is relatively known. They don’t even get asked to big events (and influencers don’t hide what they have been asked to) #paidforbymokkingbird……

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hattie: “I've got a routine with my self-care and I don't really change what products I use because I worry I'll get spots”

…. goes on to recommended off of the most expensive cleansing balms out there by Elemis and their £86 moisturiser.

Also that’s funny considering all the skincare she’s shilled over the past couple years 😂

Mallory claims she closed her dms because she gets way too many “nice comments” to respond to. Crazy because she gets 200 likes on a reel from what I see. Stuck up cows.

influencers with way more followers respond to people! Everyone knows you won’t reply to everyone but to flat out stop replying is so rude.

(Kate Hutchins does for example and she’s far bigger than Mallory)

Reactions: 6
I don’t get these insta huns ? Standing in the street everyday in an outfit ? Is that a job these days x

• Heart
Oh sod off mally with the ‘I wanted to chat to you all’ you have actually said nothing of note apart from that you had to redo a brand video. Because that is really hard work. I made a birthday video for someone the other day in ten mins 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
We made it!!!! We have shilled enough to get an ad- that explains the interview, now she’s got a proper company ad that’s not filmed herself Mokkingbird will be on it with the relatable mum crap….. I had wondered why they were suddenly stars…..

The way Hattie parades her kids…is she trying to make people want to like her kids more than their own? What is she trying to achieve- they are never going to. I get the feeling she wants to be the best at everything and make people jealous. It’s very bizarre to me. Because obviously no one has reason to be. I mean no malice but in my opinion her kids in comparison to other children really aren’t that cute, I’m sorry I don’t see it. They are very average looking and that is just facts to me. 🤷‍♀️Yeah they have energy but they seem abit annoying like in your face like her and her husband are. Attention seeking I think is the word. Exhausting person.

And as for Lauren pack…. What are you doing love! There are families really struggling and the only thing separating her from that situation is sponging off her husbands money. So she decided to post endless pics of classy Dubai. She’s a carbon copy of every female on TOWIE. I imagine she does not fit in in Bristol- people are educated and laid back wtf

And as for Lauren pack…. What are you doing love! There are families really struggling and the only thing separating her from that situation is sponging off her husbands money. So she decided to post endless pics of classy Dubai. She’s a carbon copy of every female on TOWIE. I imagine she does not fit in in Bristol- people are educated and laid back wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s not even in Bristol, they are out in Portishead (smaller town nearby).
So her posing is just around standard residential streets rather than anywhere fancy.

Yep we get it, Mallory, you’re rich. No need for all the strategic photos on flights to show you can afford to fly upper class. Remember some of your followers probably can’t even afford to heat their houses right now! Boring old Dubai again, is it?

Reactions: 12
Hattie: ask me a question?
Interpretation: entertain me, peasants.
Who the eff do you think you are miss smith? In her world there’s no recognition of reality- women who work for themselves and can also look pretty if they wore half the make up she does everyday. Honestly she is unbearable. I’m not saying everyone woman needs to have a degree but honestly is Lauren pack and Hattie smith living on some other planet? There lives are nothing to aspire to so how dare they parade themselves like pushing a baby out of your vagina is your only purpose in life. They need a reality check!

It’s not an attack just so sad that this is what social media has come to uneducated women living off mens money tell other females what they should be buying.

Honestly they should be ashamed of themselves.

Any holidays booked? Yeah Dubai- you know that country that that treats women as second class citizens? But it’s ok because my husband is a footballer so the men there like us. Dicks.

I really think at time tattle can be repulsive but I also think it can be an outlet to speak the truth and this thread does

I’m sick of H&M ‘gifting’ stuff to influencers constantly, and the constant affiliate H&M links on Instagrammers stories. Whilst the rest of us peasants have to queue up in a 10-people long queue to be served at understaffed tills in their too brightly lit stores, and pay for our stuff whilst they’re giving all these freebies away! I’ve made a mental note to avoid H&M in future!

Reactions: 10
I always feel like Hattie is only ever 2 minutes away from setting up actual instagram accounts for her kids, but then it would take away from engagement on her own account…

Reactions: 8
Glad there is a thread I can catch up on! I remember Korey from my clubbing days. My friend used to date him and he would get us into the VIP section. I only recently discovered he was with Hattie despite following her a while! Oh the life my friend could have had lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Glad there is a thread I can catch up on! I remember Korey from my clubbing days. My friend used to date him and he would get us into the VIP section. I only recently discovered he was with Hattie despite following her a while! Oh the life my friend could have had lol!
Oooo what was he like to date back then?

Reactions: 1
I always feel like Hattie is only ever 2 minutes away from setting up actual instagram accounts for her kids, but then it would take away from engagement on her own account…
Hattie mentioned the kids go to bed at 730 every night so she can have adult time- goodluck with that as they get older 😅

I’m sick of H&M ‘gifting’ stuff to influencers constantly, and the constant affiliate H&M links on Instagrammers stories. Whilst the rest of us peasants have to queue up in a 10-people long queue to be served at understaffed tills in their too brightly lit stores, and pay for our stuff whilst they’re giving all these freebies away! I’ve made a mental note to avoid H&M in future!
All the brands do this and it drives me nuts. and most brands that do it are ones I like. I love garnier and it’s all reviews by influencers, m&s do it a lot with food, a lot of holiday and activity centres seem to gift trips out. But then I feel like if I avoided every brand what gives to influencers I’d be bloody hungry and sat naked in a cardboard box 😂😂 it’s catch 22 isn’t it.
I mean don’t get me wrong, I feel sorry for a lot of them building a career, the constant beg and ‘collabs’. A young lass appeared on my insta relatively local to me, and she’s listing herself as an insta model. and whilst it feels odd to watch, it’s almost fascinating to see how much work she is doing, the constant posting, sharing, commenting and replying to comments. The sharing crappy stuff sent by unknown brands and pretending to love the polyester. but I guess what I’m saying is, it’s quid pro quo for the unknown brands and models.
But big brands who don’t need to promo should be bloody well cutting back on freebies and making sure that prices are cheaper. because before long, most people won’t be able to buy anything above a fiver….. at least those on ‘normal’ wages anyway. And for those on low incomes, even brands like dove and garnier are treats, places like H&M is a place for more expensive clothing. I still remember the fuss last year. John Lewis announced loads of store closures and cited being skint. They then sent out seemingly hundreds if boxes worth about £150 for people to have picnics with. Whilst older staff battled for their bloody pension! I thought from there and with what’s happening now brands may have started to learn, but seemingly not!

On another note, I have actually seen some pjs out in the wild(ish) for some reason vicky pattisons mother appeared on my suggestions and she had a pair as a Mother’s Day gift. So I know they would be freebies, but apart from zloella, I have never seen what I would call a ‘famous person’ using the brand! Mokkingbird are on fire- that, a heat article, h&m deal!

Yep we get it, Mallory, you’re rich. No need for all the strategic photos on flights to show you can afford to fly upper class. Remember some of your followers probably can’t even afford to heat their houses right now! Boring old Dubai again, is it?
I’m only mildly forgiving her buying the seats because Joe is so big that he needs the room for a long flight. But it doesn’t need the photo shoot if Hayden climbing all over again…... Keep it discreet and just announce it when you get there!

Reactions: 3
Omg, the heat interview. Hattie just dropping casually that she takes a £79 a month supplemental recommended by Jessie J- I’d be impressed if she was relevant anymore……
I do love the description though of them, and Korey for that one, social media stars and celebs? There’s only Joe who is relatively known. They don’t even get asked to big events (and influencers don’t hide what they have been asked to) #paidforbymokkingbird……
they are just so out of touch with reality, and their followers.

Hattie mentioned the kids go to bed at 730 every night so she can have adult time- goodluck with that as they get older 😅
I remember when Korey was playing online with some of his friends one evening and she was in a right mood about it saying he should be in bed chilling with her 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.