Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t lie that little Etta is going to be a very pretty girl when she’s older. I think it’s hilarious how obviously Hattie favours her tho hahaha you’d think it was her first child 🥲
Baby girls are always favoured for influencers because its their own ‘MiNI mE’ and dress up doll. Its pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s a cute baby, I think it’s the eye colour that makes her cute. Hattie 100% favours her the most. Funny how someone asked her if she’s going to have anymore and she said no she’s done. That’s because you have the girl you’ve always wanted. If she had another boy I bet she’d say yes possibly try one more time. Rebecca lamb is the same. She’s got the girl she’s always wanted so that’s it no more

Reactions: 9
Wtf is that shapeless shiny orange thing Mallory is wearing 🤮

Also love that Lauren Pack is regularly brought up in this thread like the third Bourn sister she wishes she was

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't believe shes done a video on how to put your hair in a claw clip 🤣 who is watching these videos 10 year olds??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
you can get good deals for lots of hotels in Dubai, especially in the summer. No way did they pay £1200 a night imo
Theres a reason it’s 60% off in June and July, because it’s too unbearably hot and nobody wants to be in Dubai in the summer. Right now the prices are at a peak with Easter holidays/spring break and the last few weeks of pleasant weather. The current prices at all luxury hotels and resorts in Dubai are astronomical.

Reactions: 3
Mallory's just exposed Joe's bald patch 👀
Haha! Rugby coverage exposed that a long time ago, but I’m glad to see she’s accepting of it- hope she sunscreens it bless him!! Its All that time in the scrum, all second rows go bald 😂😂😂

I can't believe shes done a video on how to put your hair in a claw clip 🤣 who is watching these videos 10 year olds??
I might do one, I mean, how to fasten shorter hair in a clip and then redo it swearing after an hour because the flyaway bits are out would be much more exciting viewing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hattie’s new obsession is working out. Daily videos of her in the gym.

Ere Mallory got a green dress on that looks like a shower curtain.
oh and Lauren’s main stress in life is worrying about chipping her pink nails whilst pushing her son on the swing.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hmm Lauren her sister Lisa and Lauren’s sister in law look like such a charming bunch don’t they- house of wax

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s just me but if I had all day every day off work I wouldn’t book the pt for half term and drag all three children along to sit there bored. Surely Hattie could do it at night / give it a miss for a week.

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s just me but if I had all day every day off work I wouldn’t book the pt for half term and drag all three children along to sit there bored. Surely Hattie could do it at night / give it a miss for a week.
She thinks she’s Kim kardashian with her brood this is the thing and she’s not. Kim K is training to be a lawyer and tbf has real businesses so her justification for dragging her kids to the gym is purely for insta pics of her Dubai holiday. It is very sad these woman do not have private lives..for what? Insta likes. It’s bizarre to me

They literally seek life’s approval on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.