Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When will the plague that is influencers stop? This storm is insane, one poor man has already lost his life, people are being urged to not leave the house unnecessarily and then you have influencers turning it into a funny photo opportunity! Some of us have to take the risk going into work and then she’s just out on a jolly endangering her 3 young children in this crazy weather!

Edit to add this pic, poor kids are clearly upset and scared!
Omg that’s actually sad to see them looking so scared. Especially going from her smiling in the first one and them conveniently turned away to the second pic where they’re like that ☹

Reactions: 3
It’s crazy. And all for a bloody milkshake. I was out all day and loads of us left work early at that time because of the weather. I mean, I know Mallory might not always have much company if the other wags are working, but there’s no need for that, just enjoying being at home together and taking no photos for the day. I am impressed at how sturdy Hayden is though, like his dad!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m just always shocked at how if I was go meet Mallory I’d genuinely think she was like 15yr older than me but she’s like 5yrs younger?!

Reactions: 2
I actually like seeing them be normal messing about on Mallory’s story, she’s showing them just being themselves not this Instagram families .. I enjoy it much more

Reactions: 9
I know. It just seems how they were before it became all ‘ad’ and gifted, and being perfect to get more work. I love instagrammers who can be like that rather than perfect. And it stops people feeling pressured that their family get together’s aren’t perfect either!

And then Hattie ruins it with a teeeeeeny tiny ad on something, it’s fine to make it big love, we know it’s probably an ad. 🙄

Reactions: 1
It’s the sheer disregard to the staff that have to actually clean and tidy the shop, with a million and one bits of crap that people drop, sticky hands from kids, all for a cute picture when you know that anyone with a ‘common voice’ or a rough look would be asked to take the kids off there. At least with at home hauls there’s no fuss (apart from probably running the risk of ordering an item that’s been tried on and rich with grubby hands)
That said, I still can’t believe she has all this time on her hands and it took her mum five hours to do her dressing room for her. What does she actually do all day between school runs? I’m sure she once said Hayden was going to nursery. If not, I’m sure he can play in his room whilst she tidied. He won’t die from not being videoed for five mins.

Reactions: 4
Very off topic guys but does anyone know where Hattie got married? I’ve been having a stalk way back since her weddings posts and the venue isn’t tagged. Thought I could rely on the top investigating skills on here 🤣🙏🏼

• Haha
Very off topic guys but does anyone know where Hattie got married? I’ve been having a stalk way back since her weddings posts and the venue isn’t tagged. Thought I could rely on the top investigating skills on here 🤣🙏🏼
Looks like elms barn in Suffolk!

The audacity of Hattie’s friend Lauren to ask if anyone else gets nervous asking for a holiday from school- how about pay full price like everyone else. And then to link clothes that she couldn’t afford one piece of because she doesn’t work! Getting gifted products isn’t income.
Honestly these women are doing nothing for other women, the very people they try to manipulate for clicks.
Honestly how can someone with no career think they can tell people what to purchase with their hard earned cash. You are either so far removed from reality or you aren’t very nice. I think someone has said this before- what man in their right mind would want a wife like this? Her husband thinks he’s so smart and the bees knees, very smug but wants a wife that stays at home and applies make up for selfies everyday?
If I had a daughter I would make sure she had zero access to accounts like these, she’s very good at justifying why her reality is lunches and play dates everyday.
Very damaging these accounts.

Reactions: 7
Sorry for rant guys but I do worry about teens/ young girls thinking this is normal

The audacity of Hattie’s friend Lauren to ask if anyone else gets nervous asking for a holiday from school- how about pay full price like everyone else.
For footballers their availability to go holiday is dictated by the football season so they can’t go over school holidays.
But it also means they have the money to just pay the unauthorised absence fine anyway.

The audacity of Hattie’s friend Lauren to ask if anyone else gets nervous asking for a holiday from school- how about pay full price like everyone else. And then to link clothes that she couldn’t afford one piece of because she doesn’t work! Getting gifted products isn’t income.
These women piss on other women’s daily graft the very people they try to manipulate for clicks.
How can someone with no career think they can tell people what to purchase with their hard earned cash. You are either so far removed from reality or you aren’t very nice. I think someone has said this before- what man in their right mind would want a wife like this? Her husband thinks he’s so smart and the bees knees, very smug but wants a wife that stays at home and applies make up for selfies everyday?
If I had daughters I would make sure they had zero access to accounts like these, she’s very good at justifying why her reality is lunches and play dates everyday.
Very damaging these accounts.
For footballers their availability to go holiday is dictated by the football season so they can’t go over school holidays.
But it also means they have the money to just pay the unauthorised absence fine anyway.
yeah well will have to when they aren’t footballers anymore

Hattie’s latest post … not sure if she meant to or not but she’s posted a video in a grid post carousel where she’s telling the boys off for not smiling/ posing for a pic and is clearly peed off at them. Then you see her grab the boys to get them to smile.
Geez just let them be little and not have to pose every two seconds. So sad

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Honestly, is she not sick of the sight of herself. Just take a break from Instagram. It’s sad this is her life

Hattie’s latest post … not sure if she meant to or not but she’s posted a video in a grid post carousel where she’s telling the boys off for not smiling/ posing for a pic and is clearly peed off at them. Then you see her grab the boys to get them to smile.
Geez just let them be little and not have to pose every two seconds. So sad
I know. Unless she’s now going down the ‘relatable, parenting is tit’ vibe…… because that seems to be cool right now, rather than perfections in the insta mum gangs.
But I’ll also be honest and this is what a friend of mine has to do- cajole, bribe and shout. Not because of needing the pics for insta but because family are constantly wanting pics. I’m not justifying it, but it’s suprising how many parents have to do this when grandparents are up…..
I mean, this is a different scenario I imagine, taking it for the ‘gram, but I think so many kids get mardy like this because adults just expect photos now with phones and it’s constant. Where as in the old days, it meant something to pose for a photo that was on a proper camera with a film. I certainly can’t remember my parents and grandparents taking pics 24/7 but now, it’s all people do.

It is the first time I’ve seen how desperate she is to constantly post content and how different reality really is. If you go on Naomi Gene’s Insta she has gone from nearly 900,000 followers to nearly 800,000 followers.
it must be all they worry about ‘staying relevant’ to keep the followers and freebies coming.
In every job there’s a lifespan and peak. Hattie’s ‘I’ve always been pretty so I’m untouchable’ attitude will be her biggest downfall career wise.

Reactions: 5
I’ve just seen Mallory latest post, why is she now dressing Blyth as a mini me? I mean, I hated the freebies but she wore proper little girl stuff, pretty things. Now it’s puffy coats and joggers. Why…….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.