Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t realise there was a thread for these 2 shallow feckers but I’m glad I found it. I went to UEA, Mallory was friends with one of my flatmates. She dropped out after receiving her maintenance loan in second semester, might be third and flew to Dubai, she was dating this wealthy guy called Aengus and followed him there, her friend circle (bitchy popular girls) gossiped that it was because of the lifestyle and her mum (Daryl) was more than encouraging. Not surprised she suddenly fell for Joe when he made it big 🙄

Sorry for double post but it doesn’t read very well haha, sorry I’m tired. She moved to Dubai with this Aengus guy, wealthy but not attractive and her friends would witch about her that she was with him for the ££ and lifestyle. Her mum was happy for her daughter to drop out of uni and follow this guy she hadn’t been dating long to pursue social climbing
Haha yes she was dating a friend of mine just before the Dubai thing but he wasn’t ‘big time’ enough for her. Definitely get the impression it was encouraged by the mum - Hattie was one of the girls that would hang around the VIP of the club all the Norwich footballers would go to every single weekend - so unsurprising that she ended up with one of them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha yes she was dating a friend of mine just before the Dubai thing but he wasn’t ‘big time’ enough for her. Definitely get the impression it was encouraged by the mum - Hattie was one of the girls that would hang around the VIP of the club all the Norwich footballers would go to every single weekend - so unsurprising that she ended up with one of them!
Hattie claims to have met Korey in Nando’s but I wonder if the meeting was as impromptu as she makes out….

Reactions: 4
Ooooh!!!! Was she one of those ‘wet girls’ too- the type who can’t actually function in life and always needs a boyfriend? She seems a bit well, crap at normal life to me.
Definitely a ‘needs a boyfriend to feel validated’

Reactions: 3
It’s quite sad. He will be retiring soon and they will actually have to spend time together. She will probs try and find herself a Pete Davidson now 🤣

I’m sorry but they grew up in a world where the kardashian’s partners were the desired aesthetic. It’s really sad when you think about it and so so shallow

Because I bet any footballer was the type

Look what happened to Lisa Lauren’s sister when she went for the lifestyle over love

Nah, I think they will stay together. I think there is love there with them both, but it was probably ‘firstly aim for someone better than a lad who works in Tesco. Ie make sure they have some success and you can work on the being in love part later’ type thing…….
plus, for Mallory, rugby wag isn’t really a ‘lifestyle’ to aim for, most of them are so normal and work etc. She’s a rare one compared to the rest, there’s no other influencers I can think of (I think George Fords ex tried it once and Chris Ashton’s rough wife to no success 😂) it was more a comfortable lifestyle I think for her to be a stay at home mum.

Reactions: 1
She’s so bad at editing reels, the whole point of turning is to transistion into a new coat, and not been seen bent over hitting record on another coat. These are basics. Why are agencies not ensuring that if they don’t people they can do this. An amateur sure but if you have a rep/manager then there should be training. Or is mokkingbird really that cheap?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At least she tries. Lauren Pack thinks tagging every item of clothing she wears is a job; She comes across such a a bitchy passive aggressive chav who refuses to work

Sorry I hate putting it out there but for me she is the worst outta all of them

But that’s Lauren’s issue to sort, or her agents, and she’s no different to most influencers tbh. BUT starting her a thread on here WILL get her noticed for it, posting about her in the girls thread won’t because Lauren’s agency won’t be looking out for her. I don’t mean that in a rude way, but its true. And it certainly happens with others; influencer agencies read tattle a lot and feedback what they see, providing they can see their client is popular enough for a thread. And she will have some sort of agency even if she doesn’t actually mention it.

exactly I honestly think all the threads should be deleted as they aren’t significant enough to be spoken about it’s a joke they have ‘agents’ 🤣 I just don’t like that they show on IG when they don’t earn their living. That’s my issue. Fine. You don’t earn money but don’t flaunt wealth you haven’t earned like you’re better than hard working people, because you’re not.

Posting another picture of perfectly done hair and make up when there is no depth there doesn’t make you better than anyone, it makes you shallow. I really think the tide is turning. I’m deleting my account as feel they weren’t ever worth talking about. They can ram down people faces how much they have etc but they will never be able to change the fact most people have more dignity and privacy in their lives than they do their pinkies 💖

Those of you that know/follow Hattie’s wannabe influencer friend Libby, have you seen her Valentines photos?

• Wow
I rarely give Hattie credit, but to be fair her room only looks that big due to clever mirroring, mine looks the same because of my wardrobe mirrors and it’s a bog standard 3 bed. Although it’s nice to see she actually does pose for photos for her mates going out like I do, and her bedding looks an unironed mess 😂. I know it’s probably a be relatable thing, but at the same time, it does actually make her look normal for once. She should do it more often

i also credit that she didn’t do a sickening valentines thing- I’ve got so sick of them today, it feeels like this year is a big one for it, and whilst I’m happily coupled, at the same time 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

It really irritates me these influences never declaring on their posts when it’s an AD. Her recent new look is a blatant AD. So many other influencers uploading the same content on the same day. So infuriating

Reactions: 4
When will the plague that is influencers stop? This storm is insane, one poor man has already lost his life, people are being urged to not leave the house unnecessarily and then you have influencers turning it into a funny photo opportunity! Some of us have to take the risk going into work and then she’s just out on a jolly endangering her 3 young children in this crazy weather!

When will the plague that is influencers stop? This storm is insane, one poor man has already lost his life, people are being urged to not leave the house unnecessarily and then you have influencers turning it into a funny photo opportunity! Some of us have to take the risk going into work and then she’s just out on a jolly endangering her 3 young children in this crazy weather!
Edit to add this pic, poor kids are clearly upset and scared!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I know a lot of people film their kids reactions to things and sometimes a bad reaction can be slightly amusing, but whoever was filming that could have put their phone away and helped the boys who very clearly didn’t like the wind move along/get out of it…? Not laugh whilst filming them clinging on to the pram ffs, weird priorities.

Reactions: 8
I think it was Mallory filming! I was scared to walk to work earlier. Usually I’ll leave with the kids and meet their dad half way so they can walk back home with him and it saves me time with getting there quicker but today I said no chance, not trying to keep two kids safe while I possibly can’t keep myself 😂

Reactions: 2
I stopped following her but her video popped up on my feed.

Wtf is wrong with her taking her kids and baby out in this weather!?

honestly these influencers are so bleeping dumb, not a brain cell between them all.

Hope her kids fear was worth the instagram photo opp. They are literally in tears and they think its worth it? And then to post it on their page!?

Absolute bleeping twit!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.