Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t see Hattie and her husband being compatible? I know you only see a certain amount online but they just seem so different, he seems so outgoing and nice and she seems so stuck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is what frustrates me.. I know any of us would try to change our travel if the rules changed last minute but they just make it seem too easy. The two of them forget we’re still in this pandemic & are jetting off so frequently now it’s such a slap in the face to those people who travel as a one-off & then get hit with sudden unaffordable charges when the rules change..

Reactions: 2
This is what frustrates me.. I know any of us would try to change our travel if the rules changed last minute but they just make it seem too easy. The two of them forget we’re still in this pandemic & are jetting off so frequently now it’s such a slap in the face to those people who travel as a one-off & then get hit with sudden unaffordable charges when the rules change..
Deffo. I know a few people going away now. They can’t cancel because they don’t have covid and the government haven’t said don’t travel. In fact at one point they were waving us off near on! But they have to isolate etc, and can’t just change plans at a whim. And actually the new variant might hit them if it’s been in dubai already, whereas someone coming home today will at least be tested. I try not to sound too bitter but again, it’s those with money who can adap to the changes quicker.

I feel like Hattie’s content is very Etta focused or Marley with Etta focused atm. Poor Otis doesn’t really seem to get a look in atm.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Tone deaf as per Mall. An advert to donate a toy at xmas for a child in need. And then a six page ad for dolls sent to Blythe. Just six dolls at about £35 each for free…… but we have allegedly saved four that she’s seen for xmas and birthday 🤨

Reactions: 4
Hattie’s friend Lauren posting about how lonely it is being a stay at home Mum. Get a job then sweetheart… nothing is stopping you. I think vanity or having to graft and not being able to post cringe worthy pictures of yourself everyday might be why.
she should think about all the single parents who have to work because the other parent is absent and can’t live off a footballer’s wage…. I imagine that’s lonely and a lot more hard work 🤦🏻‍🙄

Reactions: 10
Being at home all day/ not working is lonely BUT bloody hell anyone who can do it is in such a privileged position. Just before COVID I took redundancy from my job then we had a huge change in circumstances (I won’t bore you all with the details) and luckily my husband earns a good wage so we can afford for me not to be working at the minute, consequently I am at home with 2 kids (4 and 6) and yeah it does get lonely and I really crave that adult interaction when my husband gets home but I know I am so lucky to be in my position and would never moan about it.

Why doesn’t she do some charity work if she is so lonely. Or take her little one to some clubs instead of taking pictures of him 24/7. Her husband has at least one day off most weeks as well.

Reactions: 1
Yes Lauren Pack. She also moaned the other day that people were stuck up in Waitrose. Well yeah of course they are, it’s Waitrose.. why shop there.
She is one that really grates on me because she’s is so passive aggressive when she talks and her accent goes right through me or as she would say fru.
I really don’t mean to be mean but all these ladies and their hubbies are so classless. In their chavtastic 4x4 thinking they’re amazing when in reality I’d have more respect if they weren’t helping destroy the planet with cars, constant fast fashion and disposable crap they ram down peoples faces/bot faces.
I can’t see how all these instagrammers are gonna last it’s just a phase they don’t make me wanna buy anything when they’ve been handed it for free. They can already afford to buy it. Smart marketing companies I just say!
word of advice Lauren you wouldn’t be lonely if you actually contributed to community and society rather than just take.

Being at home all day/ not working is lonely BUT bloody hell anyone who can do it is in such a privileged position. Just before COVID I took redundancy from my job then we had a huge change in circumstances (I won’t bore you all with the details) and luckily my husband earns a good wage so we can afford for me not to be working at the minute, consequently I am at home with 2 kids (4 and 6) and yeah it does get lonely and I really crave that adult interaction when my husband gets home but I know I am so lucky to be in my position and would never moan about it.

Why doesn’t she do some charity work if she is so lonely. Or take her little one to some clubs instead of taking pictures of him 24/7. Her husband has at least one day off most weeks as well.
I used to work for a charity and we would often ask influencers / WAGs who were based in a particular city where their husbands played if they could support us for free, even with an awareness raising insta post. And 90% of them said no unless they were paid!

I couldn’t understand why they’d say no as it literally makes them look good 🙄

• Wow
Honestly, these girls. They get a meal ticket and that’s them set for life out. It’s pure laziness. Ronaldo’s girlfriend does charity work and seems pretty down to earth and she’s errr Ronaldo’s wife.
Even more down to earth and a Z-list footballer and their plastic WAGS with their kids wearing the latest Zara. Cringing ell.

Reactions: 7
Hattie is really getting me down with her perfect photos, if i try and get my little boy to have a pic it is torture! I dont get how she gets them to look so perfect and happy all the time x

Hattie is really getting me down with her perfect photos, if i try and get my little boy to have a pic it is torture! I dont get how she gets them to look so perfect and happy all the time x
Ignore the smug witch.At least you’re child isn’t being raised by blue and green iPads and I bet he actually attends school unlike her boys.Remember SM is so fake.Imagine the amount of bribes she had to give them for the ‘perfect’ photo.Some mums actually work for a living and don’t have the time to take and fake hundreds of pics of their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Bc it’s their job. You should feel pleased with yourself that you aren’t using child labour to make a living.

Reactions: 9
Just checked out Lauren Pack...what is up with the cringe tongue out poses on her story? So embarrassing

Reactions: 1
My friend (lives for Instagram🙄) used my phone at the weekend to take a picture of her kids and there was around 50 pics of them and only a few they all looked happy/facing the right way etc! She always bribes them with sweets etc as well! Don’t feel bad, you don’t know what’s going on behind the camera! Xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.