Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m in the wrong gameā€¦ā€¦ šŸ˜‚ if I even knew what crypto was beyond some geordie shore moron saying it got random people rich!

Why is Mallory doing her latest #ad on the pavement with the noise of passing traffic??? Looks like sheā€™s accidentally been locked out her gaff but still had to meet the Simply Be deadline
The whole thing is hideous. They have a lovely home and garden for all this too. The dress is horrid as well. But itā€™s another freebie innit, never to be worn in public!

Reactions: 2
Sheā€™s fake as duck. Lips done just enough as not to be Essex, same with the tan. Teeth done and subtle fillers, itā€™s the mirror of Hattie. Enough done to look like the rich Chelsea girls, but not enough to be cheap. and a husband who looks to be doing all these things, events, lads weekends etc but no seemingly clear jobā€¦ā€¦. Big house, flash car etc. I hate people like this (especially after a bad few days at work) and I sometimes question how they actually manage to get what they get with nothing. I mean, H&M annoy me but at least the lads are doing something even if the girls donā€™t! It honestly makes me question whether some are high up the drugs chain etc tbh.
Shes showing off yet more freebies on her stories again today

0EAE7F36-BA30-440C-AFC0-E3F9C6F80930.jpeg

Iā€™m not saying she never takes them out alone, but the posts of her ā€˜out with her threeā€™ā€¦ someone has to be out with them to take the damn pictures? šŸ˜‚ are people that thick?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But how would she show a picture of her out alone with the 3 of them? Maybe, this is just a photo for a backgroundā€¦
No I do understand that, I mean specifically with the post this is from itā€™s captioned ā€˜day out with my threeā€™, but someone else must have been there, itā€™s just the suggestion that I find funny when itā€™s obvious itā€™s not just her.

• Haha
I think a lot of them use tripods
But I mean who could be bothered šŸ™„
Imagine what pricks influencers look setting up tripods in town centres to take a photo of them posing with a pram or Primark bags šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Itā€™s suprising how many do things like that or get randomers to take snaps. Itā€™s a bit sad really, but if it earns šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Hattie has really annoyed me, in her footage of this fair sheā€™s mentioned she almost dropped her phone cuddling one of the lads and so couldnā€™t film. I know that content in her work, but thatā€™s sad, that she canā€™t just enjoy moments like that without feeling itā€™s all got to be for the gram.

Mallory had to ensure that her photos showed that the flew business/upper class not cattle class. So tone deaf

Reactions: 6
And then we have Hattie with a code for Ā£40 off a Ā£510 spend with Far Fetch. As if someone with Ā£500 to burn needs a Ā£40 discount! Sheā€™s so out of touch with her followers. They both are

Reactions: 9
Mallory had to ensure that her photos showed that the flew business/upper class not cattle class. So tone deaf
God donā€™t, sheā€™s on holiday and still flogging ads. Take a breakā€¦. But then again, itā€™s that that makes me feel so sorry for influencers, always chasing and never resting. But, Iā€™m sure the sponsored content of her swimsuits and dresses will be worth itā€¦.. a new wardrobe no doubt And Blythes out of school again and whilst I know it might be Joes next break for ages when he is back playing, did she need to come out after a disrupted last 18 months? They really do not need another holiday abroad. Between this time last year, theyā€™ve had what, three already šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøBut she makes out half the time like she needs a break- a break from what?. just doing her job would be a break for me tbhā€¦.

Also, Hatties ad markers are getting so tiny itā€™s ridiculous now. Thereā€™s scraping through and there scraping through the asa rulesā€¦..

Reactions: 5
But why isnā€™t Blythe in school?!?
She must be at a private school, surely to allow for the odd holidays, as I gather you can get away with more that way. But if not, then god knows, unless they get special dispensation with Joes job. But then Iā€™m assuming they would have to give it to people in the army, firemen, anyone with jobs where leave can only be certain windows. Either way, itā€™s the xmas break soon so they could have gone then (but then going xmas holidays means no toy shoots). Unless Joe is ready to be back playing by then (finger crossed!)
The other thing Iā€™ve seen from people I know is they are trying to go away now incase we have restrictions again, but surely as a parent you couldnā€™t justify a holiday on the ā€˜just in caseā€™ above getting a consistent education after the last two yearsā€¦.. I got it when she took her out for the World Cup final, but dubai, where they go loads šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 1
She must be at a private school, surely to allow for the odd holidays, as I gather you can get away with more that way. But if not, then god knows, unless they get special dispensation with Joes job. But then Iā€™m assuming they would have to give it to people in the army, firemen, anyone with jobs where leave can only be certain windows. Either way, itā€™s the xmas break soon so they could have gone then (but then going xmas holidays means no toy shoots). Unless Joe is ready to be back playing by then (finger crossed!)
The other thing Iā€™ve seen from people I know is they are trying to go away now incase we have restrictions again, but surely as a parent you couldnā€™t justify a holiday on the ā€˜just in caseā€™ above getting a consistent education after the last two yearsā€¦.. I got it when she took her out for the World Cup final, but dubai, where they go loads šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I feel like I could confidently say Blythe is at a private school just judging by the uniform and the hat she wears. It screams private school to me.

View attachment 886565
Iā€™m not saying she never takes them out alone, but the posts of her ā€˜out with her threeā€™ā€¦ someone has to be out with them to take the damn pictures? šŸ˜‚ are people that thick?
she wrote that as if one of the boys had a disability and she is rearing her head above the stares and whispers to ā€œget out and enjoy life not worry about what might happenā€ someone get her a violin youā€™d think she had 10 small kids not 2 and a baby in a pram

also i just looked at mallorys insta and LOL at her 4-slide set of ā€œlook i fly business classā€ photos

Iā€™ve just looked at the Black Friday sale for the wonder brand. Ā£40 for a pair of womens pjs???? Ā£15 for a sale baby grow???? What planet are they on!!! Ā£25 in m&s and new look!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.