Hattie and Mallory Bourn #2 Bourn with a Silver Spoon in their Mouths

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not directly related to Hattie but does anyone know where I can get some personalised matching pjs and dressing gowns for my niece for Xmas.Similar to the smug wags but not giving them my hard earned
Have you tried Studio? They do lots of personalised things

No I don’t but I just had a look and who has £6000 to spend on a bed and wardrobe??
she is another who came from nothing and set out to get with someone ‘wealthy’ and had kids young with them. He is about 40, and she is 26 or 27 and had their first child at about 19. She worked in a clothes shop before and isn’t from a wealthy family

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not directly related to Hattie but does anyone know where I can get some personalised matching pjs and dressing gowns for my niece for Xmas.Similar to the smug wags but not giving them my hard earned
Try chelsea peers or boux avenue x

Reactions: 1
Hattie’s playing with fire. She ‘ordered from very’ but there’s the teeeeeeenisest tiny little ad on there. So have they been gifted them? Be clear Hattie, if they let you chose from the catalogue just sodding say so!

Reactions: 3
What is wrong with Hattie? As if it isn’t bad enough that she uses her children to make money, but posting a photo of Etta with tit sprayed all up her side for the world to see? Poor children. Appalling.

Reactions: 7
What is wrong with Hattie? As if it isn’t bad enough that she uses her children to make money, but posting a photo of Etta with tit sprayed all up her side for the world to see? Poor children. Appalling.
Yep, but it’s ‘relatable’ content. I think they all get told to do stuff like that. Makes them seem ‘real’ 🤮🤮
Hate it myself, there’s no need. Or she wants a collab with surf.

I don’t know why influencers post their babies tit over insta or any normal person does. bleeping weird

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else follow a friend of Hattie’s on Instagram called Libsgray? They’re old schoolfriends. Libsgray is a wannabe influencer. Not quite at the 10k followers yet but she is clearly setting out to monetise her accounts and asks for/does a lot of collabs.
I know her 😂

• Haha
How does Hattie's friend Libby get so much free stuff? She has about 7 or 8k followers, yet it always getting loads of free clothes sent to her.

Reactions: 2
How does Hattie's friend Libby get so much free stuff? She has about 7 or 8k followers, yet it always getting loads of free clothes sent to her.
She’s fake as duck. Lips done just enough as not to be Essex, same with the tan. Teeth done and subtle fillers, it’s the mirror of Hattie. Enough done to look like the rich Chelsea girls, but not enough to be cheap. and a husband who looks to be doing all these things, events, lads weekends etc but no seemingly clear job……. Big house, flash car etc. I hate people like this (especially after a bad few days at work) and I sometimes question how they actually manage to get what they get with nothing. I mean, H&M annoy me but at least the lads are doing something even if the girls don’t! It honestly makes me question whether some are high up the drugs chain etc tbh.

She’s fake as duck. Lips done just enough as not to be Essex, same with the tan. Teeth done and subtle fillers, it’s the mirror of Hattie. Enough done to look like the rich Chelsea girls, but not enough to be cheap. and a husband who looks to be doing all these things, events, lads weekends etc but no seemingly clear job……. Big house, flash car etc. I hate people like this (especially after a bad few days at work) and I sometimes question how they actually manage to get what they get with nothing. I mean, H&M annoy me but at least the lads are doing something even if the girls don’t! It honestly makes me question whether some are high up the drugs chain etc tbh.
I've seen her driving around the city that she is originally from. A Range Rover type thing was coming towards me and I thought "Oh my god! The woman driving that car is neon orange" and it was her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mallory’s latest stories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’re going to suggest people wear a wrap dress backwards, can we see the back because I’m not convinced 😳👀 She seems so awkward in this ad… who’s going to buy it based on this 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Mallory’s latest stories 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ If you’re going to suggest people wear a wrap dress backwards, can we see the back because I’m not convinced 😳👀 She seems so awkward in this ad… who’s going to buy it based on this 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Is she literally stood on the pavement 😳

Why is Mallory doing her latest #ad on the pavement with the noise of passing traffic??? Looks like she’s accidentally been locked out her gaff but still had to meet the Simply Be deadline

Reactions: 5
cRyPto 🤓🤪

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.