Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know Aimazin?
Would love to know what she’s really like, I get the feeling that she’s literally on insta for the 💰 and nothing else
Doesn’t seem to have any friends that arnt also influencers and appears to live off the bank of mum and dad
Her sister on the other hand seems more down to Earth and hard working

Reactions: 2
Do you know her? X

@Jojo16 she abandoned her daughter on her 4th birthday morning to go clubbing in Leeds with her cousin the night before and stay over in 2019, Adam is on tinder (someone posted screenshots of it in a group chat I’m in), she’s had social service involvement several times but always got away with no further action, she sells underwear and a regular on only fans to supplement her income, she lied to a girl about previously having breast cancer W he n she hadn’t, the girl had gone through cervical cancer with a hysterectomy too. She also fat shamed her and compared her c-section to the poor girl’s cancer surgery. She loves to play the MH card, but only when it suits her. She also claims that she is a full fledged member of the LGBT+ community when she isn’t at all, anything for followers.
[/QUOTE

I know of her but never met. she used to be friends with someone I know through my cousin. (A very distant link haha) I take it they have split up after the tinder drama? He doesn't seem to be on her insta much any more....!
Do you know her? X

@Jojo16 she abandoned her daughter on her 4th birthday morning to go clubbing in Leeds with her cousin the night before and stay over in 2019, Adam is on tinder (someone posted screenshots of it in a group chat I’m in), she’s had social service involvement several times but always got away with no further action, she sells underwear and a regular on only fans to supplement her income, she lied to a girl about previously having breast cancer W he n she hadn’t, the girl had gone through cervical cancer with a hysterectomy too. She also fat shamed her and compared her c-section to the poor girl’s cancer surgery. She loves to play the MH card, but only when it suits her. She also claims that she is a full fledged member of the LGBT+ community when she isn’t at all, anything for followers.
I know of her but never met. she used to be friends with someone I know through my cousin. (A very distant link haha) I take it they have split up after the tinder drama? He doesn't seem to be on her insta much any more....!

I love this thread! Some of you seemed to have bump into so many
I used to know olivia wollenberg from livia's. Haven’t spoken with her in several years but she remains friends of friends. She came across as quite different from the persona she displays now on social media.
Once saw Binky Felstead's mother, it was somewhere around Covent Garden, she was on the phone and heard some bits of conversation, I suspect it was a private call with a family member and she sounded very warm and supportive. She also looked very stylish
what was Olivia like?she really does seem very full of herself

Does anyone know Aimazin?
Would love to know what she’s really like, I get the feeling that she’s literally on insta for the 💰 and nothing else
Doesn’t seem to have any friends that arnt also influencers and appears to live off the bank of mum and dad
Her sister on the other hand seems more down to Earth and hard working
I don’t know them, but both of them ANNOY THE duck OUT OF ME.

Queen this queen that, just duck off, you superficial bunch of twats, stop trying to make Queen happen.

Also her sister’s face irritates the tit out of me 🤣 esp when she does the stupid wiggle boomerang 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know them, but both of them ANNOY THE duck OUT OF ME.

Queen this queen that, just duck off, you superficial bunch of twats, stop trying to make Queen happen.

Also her sister’s face irritates the tit out of me 🤣 esp when she does the stupid wiggle boomerang 🙄
I’m so happy you have said this! I can not believe that they don’t have a thread on here x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I went to uni with a girl who is desperate to become an influencer. All of her photos/videos seem to have several filters on them, and everything has to have the same “vibe” I just think it’s a sad way to live, making sure everything is perfect. Who has the time? She has a lot of staged laughing/smiling poses too that are very obvious. Scottish, only has about 3k followers
Late to the party on this one, long shot but is her initials DM?

Is there a thread for Hannah Lister, fabfatmama / thirtyflirtyandthriving or whatever her new identity is? The one whose marriage just fell apart? If so can someone link me. She’s so obnoxious. In one post she tried ever so hard not to use pro nouns for her daughter then the next kept writing “her”. The poor child must be as confused as she is! Also any tea on why Adam finally had enough? Her ego is crazy for what/who she is. Arrogant not confident.

Is there a thread for Hannah Lister, fabfatmama / thirtyflirtyandthriving or whatever her new identity is? The one whose marriage just fell apart? If so can someone link me. She’s so obnoxious. In one post she tried ever so hard not to use pro nouns for her daughter then the next kept writing “her”. The poor child must be as confused as she is! Also any tea on why Adam finally had enough? Her ego is crazy for what/who she is. Arrogant not confident.
Haha no. She would love it and use it as validation. The whole adult autism thing will be for PIP. If hannah's child is non-binary/trans then that is fine but methinks she is forcing it on the child for her own agenda. Previous posts about the kid loving certain dresses yet in her most recent one- the kid has hated dresses since she was a baby. Cough* bullpoop*. The narrative of her posts will change depending on her lies and she forgets that people can see 6000+ previous posts that tell a different story. I am shocked she lets the child eat so poorly, my friend works in her local McDonald's and apparently she is a daily visitor for happy meals. For someone who struggled so much with weight, you would think she would ensure that the kid remains a healthy weight. I didnt see posts for ages and was shocked at the difference. She calls her dad a narcissist but she is the biggest narcissist ever.

Reactions: 2
Haha no. She would love it and use it as validation. The whole adult autism thing will be for PIP. If hannah's child is non-binary/trans then that is fine but methinks she is forcing it on the child for her own agenda. Previous posts about the kid loving certain dresses yet in her most recent one- the kid has hated dresses since she was a baby. Cough* bullpoop*. The narrative of her posts will change depending on her lies and she forgets that people can see 6000+ previous posts that tell a different story. I am shocked she lets the child eat so poorly, my friend works in her local McDonald's and apparently she is a daily visitor for happy meals. For someone who struggled so much with weight, you would think she would ensure that the kid remains a healthy weight. I didnt see posts for ages and was shocked at the difference. She calls her dad a narcissist but she is the biggest narcissist ever.
She is definitely forcing it on her!! She has conversations with her daily about it and obviously the kid thinks mum will be happy if she acts that way. Doesn’t shock me about the McDonald’s and melt downs! But of course it’s everyone else’s fault and not hers! Shame there’s not a thread xx

She is definitely forcing it on her!! She has conversations with her daily about it and obviously the kid thinks mum will be happy if she acts that way. Doesn’t shock me about the McDonald’s and melt downs! But of course it’s everyone else’s fault and not hers! Shame there’s not a thread xx
I am dying to know why Adam has left her! It won't be an affair as they had an open marriage. He apparently cheated on his own stag night and was a regular on tinder with her knowledge/approval. 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a lovely marriage, shocked it didnt last. How do you know of her? X

Reactions: 5
Why is there not a dedicated thread I need the tea 😂

I saw Megan and Faye Ellaby walking through Lime Street Station in Liverpool. They both looked miserable as sin!

Reactions: 5
yeh Tim Tracker and Jen not the nice folk people make out, wont go into too much detail but lets just say jen was screaming at a cast member at Disney springs we were disgusted been good old Yorkshire folk our lass all 5ft 1 of her 7 stone wet through could not resist as we walked by she stopped and said if you talked to me like that id have dropped you on the spot i think jen was shocked, problem is our lass would have lol she asked if CM was okay jen left in a huff on lol Tim was in the distant by then i think he was ashamed of jen again she was fairly drunk that was back in 2019 but seen them many many times on and off camera been going WDW 30 years and i dont rate them. seen them in shops grabbing stuff going up to till bragging they dont have to pay they get it free from Disney as they are top vloggers right in front of folk paying a fortune .