Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Clemmie T as few years ago at a theme park in Margate. They all looked miserable ( the park was very quiet, so I kept seeing them). Every time I saw them, they were taking photos or looking at said photos on their phone. He was very short.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I go to the same gym as one. Not saying who though as quite a few times I’ve seem myself on their gym pictures.

Can someone please start an Emma
Paton thread, or tell me how to?!! 😂
Yes. I met her once too, she had no interest in me at all because she’s couldn’t offer her any freebies. So socially awkward too, like a lot of the prolific instagrammers/ bloggers.

Reactions: 4
Yes. I met her once too, she had no interest in me at all because she’s couldn’t offer her any freebies. So socially awkward too, like a lot of the prolific instagrammers/ bloggers.
If it’s not free, she’s not interested! I can’t find a thread on her but would like to start one. I can’t work out how to create one though.

I once bumped into a fashun influenza I follow in a supermarket, she is local to me, so not naming. Things I noticed were, she was tiny, way smaller than she looks on screen, and she was wearing a lot of make up, dressed very OTT for Morrisons.

Am sniggering at the thought FOD is quite short in stature 😂

Reactions: 7
I was best friends at school with a woman who is now a professional yoga instructor / hotel tourer / rescued dog harrasser who probably isn't famous enough to mention but "the gram pays her bills".

She now lives in an exotic location and spends her days taking photos of her bum and eye bleeping the camera. She always was a bit delusional and since her Instagram career appears to have stepped up a gear. She is also desperate to get married and have kids, but struggles to find anyone while spending her days naval gazing with other professional vegans as they blow smoke up each others bums. She's not happy but you would never in a million years know it because she curates her life into #livingthedream. I know it because I bumped into her on a visit back home to our unglamorous town and she told me she had to leave said exotic island because the international schools there were rubbish. She was at the time, and remains very single and very without children. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm not sure...... could have... none of us know what they really look like without the P'shopping and filters🦋 💋 They're unrecognisable IRL!

Reactions: 6
I met quite a few influencers at an event I was working at...

freyakillin is boring, bland and has nothing about her personality at all

AllChloerose was fairly sweet but kept herself to herself

jesshunt2 thought she was better than everyone else in the room, her eyebrows take over her entire face

itssophiemilner claims to be a size 8 but she is a 12-14 for sure, very whiny, loud and snooty

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I met quite a few influencers at an event I was working at...

freyakillin is boring, bland and has nothing about her personality at all

AllChloerose was fairly sweet but kept herself to herself

jesshunt2 thought she was better than everyone else in the room, her eyebrows take over her entire face

itssophiemilner claims to be a size 8 but she is a 12-14 for sure, very whiny, loud and snooty
Me and my boyfriend stayed in a hotel in Europe a while back and jesshunt2 was in the next room for four days we where there let's just say her headboard was VERY loud and so was she haha the guy she was with was a big hottie aswell lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know a few wannabe influencers (around the 7k-10k follower mark) and someone linked to MR, Mario etc. Their insta persona can vary somewhat from their RL personality...

Reactions: 5
Gok Wan - utter ignorant rude hole!!!! I was on a tv piece for channel 4 with him and OMG that man could be bipolar! How he goes from sweet and friendly to rude and submissive from the second that camera stops rolling!!!!!!!!!
My friend was having afternoon tea in London when ‘how to look good naked’ was on and he was on the next table. She was a fan so was excited to see him. Anyway he must have been filming that morning because he was saying to his colleague “the size of that one this morning” and “oh god that one was ugly”.

I never liked him anyway, but it put her right off.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I'll not name her unless someone else starts a thread on her at some point, but I went to school with¹ a girl who has ~17,300 followers on instagram as a "body painter and makeup artist". She always seemed alright, to be honest. I did find it interesting recently when she got a boyfriend, since she was dating a girl throughout sixth form, and as far as I was aware identified as a lesbian at that time.

¹Not strictly true, but it's a reasonable obfuscation to avoid 🔻 (as the Jack Monroe thread would put it).

Reactions: 2
Do you know her? X

@Jojo16 she abandoned her daughter on her 4th birthday morning to go clubbing in Leeds with her cousin the night before and stay over in 2019, Adam is on tinder (someone posted screenshots of it in a group chat I’m in), she’s had social service involvement several times but always got away with no further action, she sells underwear and a regular on only fans to supplement her income, she lied to a girl about previously having breast cancer W he n she hadn’t, the girl had gone through cervical cancer with a hysterectomy too. She also fat shamed her and compared her c-section to the poor girl’s cancer surgery. She loves to play the MH card, but only when it suits her. She also claims that she is a full fledged member of the LGBT+ community when she isn’t at all, anything for followers.

This is so interesting. I've noticed the MH card comes and goes, especially now!