Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I was out once with some friends in Ireland and one of them I didn't really know was a lowkey influencer (about 5k followers). Normal night out at an unremarkable pub. I did not speak to her much but she seemed fine. She mainly sat quietly in the corner on her phone. Anyway looking at her IG a few days later I would not have recognised the evening - it was all 'delighted to have been invited to an exclusive event with the girls - such a wonderful night!!!' followed by lots of photos of her laughing holding bottles of champagne absolutely edited to hell 😂.
It as such an eye opener about reality Vs fantasy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I met Brummymummy at a press event at Birmingham Hippodrome. She was rude, obnoxious and so obviously not interested in talking to us. She kept looking around and couldn’t get away fast enough! Swiftly unfollowed her!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Casperron

VIP Member
I am a small influencer 😬 and I’m in a group chat with some of them. Had to mute it a couple weeks ago because wow... the bitchiest girls I’ve ever come across

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I know Sophie May Dickson
She’s a vile bully
I was on the receiving end of it once and I can honestly say she is a vile vindictive nasty Woman and I find it actually hilarious all these years she’s thought everyone else didn’t know she was a brass ( working in prostitution )
Everybody in that town knew and still does

it’s karma - I mean I have no issue with the sex work at all but I have an issue with the way she’s practically grooming her children into little Lolitas and when someone calls her out for her behaviour she tries to twist it

if you’re reading this Sophie .... wow look how life’s turned out for ya you’re famous for being a slag 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Remember the time you turned up at the local pub in nothing but underwear ..#hoelife ... tramp

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Sliceofpizza

VIP Member
When did this become a thread when we don’t name the influencer being referred doesn’t it defeat the whole point of the thread?! I think it spoils it. It’s not a guessing game it’s supposed to be a fun exposé 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Saltoftheearth

I have met beggy home sweet home I can confirm she is as leather looking as her photos and her breath stinks

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

memoii11

VIP Member
I met Brummymummy at a press event at Birmingham Hippodrome. She was rude, obnoxious and so obviously not interested in talking to us. She kept looking around and couldn’t get away fast enough! Swiftly unfollowed her!
Yes, I've met her too and she was rude and pompous and walked around with her nose stuck up in the air.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Peanut0205

I went to an event once with some micro influencers and it was sickly, literally having conversations with people as they were storying every single second, I had my son with me and we got the train to London for it, it was such a long day and absolutely crap. Never again I decided, the stench of desperation coming from these women was insane.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Boredpidgeon

Loads, everyone and their dog is an influencer where I live

They are very different in real life, it’s all a game

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Meringue22

VIP Member
Not met but I saw the woman that founded Rock my wedding/style etc at a local park. Let’s just say she filters her pictures to fuck

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Casperron

VIP Member
Obviously can’t say exactly who because it’s a small
Group chat (15-20 influencers)
I’m thinking of leaving it because they’re just so nasty
Slagging off other influencers 24/7 about who’s been gifted this etc, it’s all jealously.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Megan & Faye Ellaby. Disgusting bullies all the way through school and even now. They're literally just a pair of rich chavs who decided to whack some flares on and act pretentious as fuck in hopes they'd be the next Alexa Chung. Don't fall for their online personas. Theyd would rather die than be seen with someone over a size 8 and snort coke to high heaven in order to keep as slim as poss.

• Wow
Reactions: 26

bexgreen1983

VIP Member
I can say that Bei Bei Wei,,Ticija and Kelsey in London are some of the sweetest, loveliest people you will meet. They are so normal and happy. The other would be along the same vein as Ticija or Kelsey

The blonde flamingo too...she is so so lovely and sweet! They all seem like normal girls who are having a blast doing what they are doing
I have 0 clue who you are talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Peanut0205

I know Sophie May Dickson
She’s a vile bully
I was on the receiving end of it once and I can honestly say she is a vile vindictive nasty Woman and I find it actually hilarious all these years she’s thought everyone else didn’t know she was a brass ( working in prostitution )
Everybody in that town knew and still does

it’s karma - I mean I have no issue with the sex work at all but I have an issue with the way she’s practically grooming her children into little Lolitas and when someone calls her out for her behaviour she tries to twist it

if you’re reading this Sophie .... wow look how life’s turned out for ya you’re famous for being a slag 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ Remember the time you turned up at the local pub in nothing but underwear ..#hoelife ... tramp
This is the kind of drama that I live for 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Emmag89

I’ve met a few

Scousebird - this was when the blog was first taking off and she took my pic for that “circle of fab” at the grand national ladies day about 4/5 years ago! She was nice when I met here then but albeit fucking hammeted

Sophiejude_sw - she’s actually lovely. She’s local to me and see her around Nottingham and used to work on the Estée Lauder counter in John Lewis. Always says hello and friendly to anyone that approaches her saying that they recognise her from Instagram

Stacey Solomon - I met her in footlocker in NYC a few years ago and she was vile!!!!!!! Ordering staff around and barking at whoever the fella was she was with at the time! He standing gormlessly holding her bags and when the staff member couldn’t find her size in stock she stormed out the Poor gormless boyfriend scurried after her!

It’sLaurendotcom - we used to share the same extensionist and she is so grotty and scrawny in person, not someone you’d take a second look at!!! My extensionist eventually discharged her as a client as she was constantly on the beg asking for free hair in exchange for an insta tag 🙄🙄 what use is that when the majority of your followers are dirty old bald men!!!!

Gok Wan - utter ignorant rude arsehole!!!! I was on a tv piece for channel 4 with him and OMG that man could be bipolar! How he goes from sweet and friendly to rude and submissive from the second that camera stops rolling!!!!!!!!!

there’s a few more but I can’t think right now!!!!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23