Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met Fleur De Force and her husband many years ago. I was working as a receptionist at a hotel and I checked them in. The type of hotel that I worked in meant that I was required to take them to their room and run through a few pieces of information.

I was a bit surprised by the experience - they came off as quite rude and not very friendly. They had an air of entitlement about them and I felt that I was being looked down on. Thinking about it now, in the nearly three years that I worked there, they had to be some of the frostiest people that I have ever checked in.
They do not come across as nice people whatsoever, so this isn’t surprising. Incredibly snooty and false playing at being nice for likes & followers.

Reactions: 9
Maybe they just stand out as frosty and memorable because you recognise them?
Possibly! There may have been people that were frosty that I have now forgotten about because they were just normal people although I remember lots of 'normal' guests who were horrible.

I'm not saying Fleur and husband were horrible but they did seem a bit rude. Most people when you check them in might smile and say 'hello' or 'thank you' at some point - there was just nothing from them at all. They had resting witch face the WHOLE time.

I also had to go up to their room about 15 minutes after they checked in as she couldn't understand how the door locked. When I showed her (it was literally a self-locking door like most hotels will have but with a key instead of a card) her reaction was along the lines of 'oh.....🙄 thats stupid' and then she shut the door on me. I think if you call someone for help and they come and help you, a simple 'thanks' is polite... or not even that, just an acknowledgement such as 'oh whoops, my mistake' doesn't go amiss ?

They do not come across as nice people whatsoever, so this isn’t surprising. Incredibly snooty and false playing at being nice for likes & followers.
Yes to snooty! Definitely made me see her videos in a different light

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Possibly! There may have been people that were frosty that I have now forgotten about because they were just normal people although I remember lots of 'normal' guests who were horrible.

I'm not saying Fleur and husband were horrible but they did seem a bit rude. Most people when you check them in might smile and say 'hello' or 'thank you' at some point - there was just nothing from them at all. They had resting witch face the WHOLE time.

I also had to go up to their room about 15 minutes after they checked in as she couldn't understand how the door locked. When I showed her (it was literally a self-locking door like most hotels will have but with a key instead of a card) her reaction was along the lines of 'oh.....🙄 thats stupid' and then she shut the door on me. I think if you call someone for help and they come and help you, a simple 'thanks' is polite... or not even that, just an acknowledgement such as 'oh whoops, my mistake' doesn't go amiss ?

Yes to snooty! Definitely made me see her videos in a different light
Sounds like they had had an argument prior to arriving!

Usually people who have had money all their lives aren't insufferable snobs, sorry about your experience :( (I believe you!)

Reactions: 1
A few - Megan Ellaby, Lizzy Hadfield.., littlebigbell the interiors IGer also recently met a book blogger with a small time IG account ..9K followers.at a meet the publisher event. I have been trying to set up a Booksta just for fun and was having a great chat with one of the staff who was sympathetic to my cause when we discussed how hard it was to get started/followers etc. Up rolls this Bookstagrammer . The head of the publishing company fawns over her gives her armfuls of books and merch etc.. she has yet to post about any of it months later and yet gets sent tons of stuff by them.she doesnt even read the type of books they print.. there was also another one who appears to post about books/plants/interiors. She has less followers than my personal private IG account that I am mega fussy about who can follow and is mostly on private and yet not a day goes by without her attending some swanky event or posting stuff shes recieved,,

I always thought Gok seemed to go to be true.
i've heard hes an absolute hole and was once warned not to apply to a PA role as it may have been him..

Last edited:
I worked for one recently. They were horrible. It is a completely different world though where nothing is real. I was glad to get out.

Reactions: 7
What sort of work/jobs did you have to do for them ?
Really, really boring stuff as their PA. Writing reports summarising the law (I am not a lawyer!) Stuff like that. The work was fine, it was just their horrible personality that wasn't.

Reactions: 4
Update on @thirtyflirtyandvibing aka @listerfamilyvalues aka @fabfatmama aka Hannah Lister aka Hannah Boal
The baby group at the church she "ran" was stopped after several complaints that she had approached several members about joining her and Adam for swinging/group sex activities. She also made people pay £5 to attend despite having the hall for free and equipment being provided by the vineyard church. She made out the £100+/week was to cover refreshments however asda smartprice squash, teabags, instant coffee, milk and sugar plus 2 packs of digestives wouldn't come to £10. £90/wages for a 2 hour session when she was claiming UC and PIP

she also did similar with an art class she set up for disadvantaged kids- she got funding for a year that worked out just over £100/week to pay for art equipment and materials.wilkos also donated materials. Lots of sessions ended up being cancelled and she bragged about spending just £1-5 per a class (one class was pipe cleaner xmas decs) and keeping the rest as a wage. my friend took her little boy and she said that kids were running round holding scissors with blades pointer out and it was dangerous as she had no control.

she also did similar as a girl guides leader and dropped after recieving accolades on social media and used a local DV charity for her own gain- she pretended to volunteer-bragged about helping on socisl media to receive praise and abruptly stopped.

Funniest one was her swimming the length of the channel over 6 monthd for charity- she only raised £20. She decided that aqua classes counted as something ridiculous like 60 lengths. Absolutely not. A length is a length and a class is a class- no equivalent.

also her trans/non-binary child was dressed in a lovely girls dress and cardi, smiling happily. The same kid whose interest 3 weeks ago was wearing boys clothes and wasn't a girl. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

We need a thread! Just realised she's not using her original profile any more and is using @yougottakeepyaheadup does anyone have any more goss?

Reactions: 2
We need a thread! Just realised she's not using her original profile any more and is using @yougottakeepyaheadup does anyone have any more goss?
How did she get away with that art class fiasco, sounded like such a con. Did no one report her?

I’m not saying who but my friend is related to someone who is always trending on here 😂
and no I’ve never mentioned tattle to her, and I’ve never read any of the influencer threads out of respect to my friend

I’m not saying who but my friend is related to someone who is always trending on here 😂
and no I’ve never mentioned tattle to her, and I’ve never read any of the influencer threads out of respect to my friend
Does their name rhyme with Grinch 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can't come on this thread and not spill a tiny drop of tea, that's illegal!

Reactions: 13
You can't come on this thread and not spill a tiny drop of tea, that's illegal!
i don’t know anything 😂 Apart from Hinch and SS I only follow small accounts with common interests or friends so was oblivious to this person. And when your with friends theres more interesting things to talk about.

Theres also a male model / influencer who posts his gym workouts and I’m occasionally seen in the background of them 😂 (never spoken to him, don’t want to either 😂)

i don’t know anything 😂 Apart from Hinch and SS I only follow small accounts with common interests or friends so was oblivious to this person. And when your with friends theres more interesting things to talk about.

Theres also a male model / influencer who posts his gym workouts and I’m occasionally seen in the background of them 😂 (never spoken to him, don’t want to either 😂)
is this Naomi Smart and that himbo she's allegedly seeing???

I know a medium-sized Disney influencer pretty well - nice person but edits photos to a ridiculous level and is getting a bit big for her breeches now that she’s starting to “make it”. It all seems like a whole lot of hassle to me to get some free stuff. I’ll just pay for if 🤣

I’m distantly related to an instagrammer - she’s pretty small time (just over 10k followers)

she only made it big because a post of hers got shared by a really large travel account. Her followers have stagnated since but it’s been big enough to act as a supplement to her income.

she’s a nice enough girl, but very sheltered, a liiiitle bit entitled and a bit dim. She’s not outwardly very arrogant but she’s not afraid to blow her own trumpet.

the life she portrays online isn’t really a true reflection of her actual life. It’s not wildly misleading but I think she just is really lacking in self awareness plus does want to portray a certain image. I guess we all do to an extent but she puts hers online to an audience.

I’m distantly related to an instagrammer - she’s pretty small time (just over 10k followers)

she only made it big because a post of hers got shared by a really large travel account. Her followers have stagnated since but it’s been big enough to act as a supplement to her income.

she’s a nice enough girl, but very sheltered, a liiiitle bit entitled and a bit dim. She’s not outwardly very arrogant but she’s not afraid to blow her own trumpet.

the life she portrays online isn’t really a true reflection of her actual life. It’s not wildly misleading but I think she just is really lacking in self awareness plus does want to portray a certain image. I guess we all do to an extent but she puts hers online to an audience.
Is your friend the KA edit? I like her but not sure what her USP is. I think she has a full time job , business away from the gram.