Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is your friend the KA edit? I like her but not sure what her USP is. I think she has a full time job , business away from the gram.
no! I imagine there are a lot of insta huns who just got propelled into it through luck and are boring otherwise đŸ€Ș

Reactions: 2
I met Zoe and Alfie they were so lovely stopped to take photos and were genuinely nice

I know one- I’m related but not close. Not a big influencer but high 5 figure followers. She’s absolutely nothing like her Instagram persona. She’s super quiet, verging on being a bit ignorant. I genuinely can’t believe she’s made a career out of it because she’s so guarded in real life but shares loads of personal details about her home and kids on Instagram. I’m probably totally biased but I just don’t find her interesting at all in real life (she’s super dull) but having said that if I didn’t know her I wouldn’t follow her because I’m not really bothered about how many fish fingers someone else’s kids have eaten at nursery or how to refill the screen wash in my car.

Good for her really she’s worked hard but I do find it really strange. Lots of smoke and mirrors on the gram 😏

Reactions: 10
My brother’s ex wife is a an influencer who’s been mentioned on here but I’m too scared to say anything as it’s so close to home 😅

I’ve met quite a few others too, ranging from absolutely lovely to the biggest catfish you can imagine

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know a weightloss turned lifestyle instagrammer with 15k followers, seen her mentioned on here but she doesn't have her own thread. I actually think she's very true to who she is online vs offline, very normal and down to earth. I wonder if people begin to change when they get to a certain number of followers.

Does anyone know or follow Dan Senior aka scuba Dan aka @dansenior_ aka the biggest bragger going. He thinks he is a top travel influencer and makes out his lifestyle is due to hard work through the diving industry when it isn't at all. He pretends to be humble then gloats about his naff Palm Angel sandals and charva Nike collection. He posted a video on Facebook in 2014 or something and gets 10p a view. 8M views later and he got rich through sheer luck. He plays the same 6 songs on his videos and his humour is based on Little Britain. He lives local to me and is seen as a joke. The only claim to fame he really has is sleeping with Holly hagan in Geordie Shore in series 1 and now hangs off Sam Gowland's coat tails. He trolls his so called best mate as well by showing the video of him on the slide about once a week. Dan obviously has own massive weight issues (he did a sob story about pseudo-body dysmorphia) so projects it onto Rob. Irony is people know how Dan lost weight... and it wasn't fat fighters. đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž He also takes joy in embarrassing his fiancĂ© and parents, how people tolerate him is beyond me.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone follow Palmertravelfamily, previously ourpalmerfamily, previously Coulsdontownhouseraffle (I think)? She was raffling her house for a massive amount of money, first off it was like ÂŁ3 a ticket I think with the hope of raising over ÂŁ1m (house is worth maybe ÂŁ650k), she failed, then she did it ago in her own platform for ÂŁ15 a ticket and failed massively also. Militant about breast feeding, as in, she advocates basically wet nurses over formula fed, massive anti vaxxer, and general hippy. I’ve seen her and her family a few times, her eldest kid who’s like 2 was running around the train station platform and honestly he was so unruly and loud and I was scared he might actually fall off. They walk around like they own the place and they’re better than everyone else, every time I see them I want to give them a flyer on inoculations as they’ve had covid twice and it’s the reason they couldn’t move to Australia đŸ˜‚đŸ€·â€â™€ïž

Reactions: 1
I used to work with one of the smaller, slightly niche OG bloggers, she'd been at it since the very early 00's and still going strong. I believe she's got a decent following on insta now.

She never disclosed to me that she had a blog, but it was kinda implied, but she was *always* talking about the bigger bloggers who she followed/ idolised and wrote guest posts for, so obviously I sleuthed her out. It was really interesting to see how different she presented her life to how it really was. I supposed these days with social media as it is, that's just a given now. But it felt like rather than gilding a turd and making her life seem ~simply marvellous~ for her readers, she really did perceive her dreary day-to-day stuff in a small and crappy city as a succession beautiful bucolic tweegasms? Like, maybe it really was an accurate record of the reality she experienced?

Anyway, I started to feel horrible about myself for snooping into her stuff somehow, and kinda sad for her too, so I haven't checked on her in years.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone follow Palmertravelfamily, previously ourpalmerfamily, previously Coulsdontownhouseraffle (I think)? She was raffling her house for a massive amount of money, first off it was like ÂŁ3 a ticket I think with the hope of raising over ÂŁ1m (house is worth maybe ÂŁ650k), she failed, then she did it ago in her own platform for ÂŁ15 a ticket and failed massively also. Militant about breast feeding, as in, she advocates basically wet nurses over formula fed, massive anti vaxxer, and general hippy. I’ve seen her and her family a few times, her eldest kid who’s like 2 was running around the train station platform and honestly he was so unruly and loud and I was scared he might actually fall off. They walk around like they own the place and they’re better than everyone else, every time I see them I want to give them a flyer on inoculations as they’ve had covid twice and it’s the reason they couldn’t move to Australia đŸ˜‚đŸ€·â€â™€ïž
I remember them! I remember thinking the raffle sounded like a weird con. She’s related to one of the girls who went on love island (Kaz crossly I think?)

But yeh they are insufferable, they got lots of local businesses behind that raffle and used it to up their insta following - to let people down twice. They said they’d donate the money to charity didn’t they? The whole point of entering a raffle is to win
 the prize being advertised. To keep cancelling it would leave me feeling pretty cheated. It’s run like one of those London property raffles that feels really dodgy.

Also weird they keep talking about themselves as a “travelling family” when they’ve been on holiday a handful of times? You’re a suburban surrey housewife who has a yearly holiday.

Last edited:
I remember them! I remember thinking the raffle sounded like a weird con. She’s related to one of the girls who went on love island (Kaz crossly I think?)

But yeh they are insufferable, they got lots of local businesses behind that raffle and used it to up their insta following - to let people down twice. They said they’d donate the money to charity didn’t they? The whole point of entering a raffle is to win
 the prize being advertised. To keep cancelling it would leave me feeling pretty cheated. It’s run like one of those London property raffles that feels really dodgy.

Also weird they keep talking about themselves as a “travelling family” when they’ve been on holiday a handful of times? You’re a suburban surrey housewife who has a yearly holiday.
Basically, she pretends to be this strong independent woman but she doesn’t work, she got a job for like a day then said she couldn’t do it??

I live about 5 mins from them, they’re pretty renowned round here for being weirdo losers

Basically, she pretends to be this strong independent woman but she doesn’t work, she got a job for like a day then said she couldn’t do it??

I live about 5 mins from them, they’re pretty renowned round here for being weirdo losers

Yeh she’s totally deluded. I see she has an insta set up for her son as well, so grim.

When did this become a thread when we don’t name the influencer being referred doesn’t it defeat the whole point of the thread?! I think it spoils it. It’s not a guessing game it’s supposed to be a fun exposĂ© 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 37
My sister is close friends with Lydia Millens brothers wife, I have never met her but I saw her at a party once and my sister has met her several times and said she seemed pleasant but is a total snob.

Reactions: 8
This thread popped up yesterday for me. I don't think it was mentioned on this thread that the person who started this thread was a mummy influencer & got rumbled recently for slagging off about her mates (I use that term loosely!) on here. Very MOD

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
This thread popped up yesterday for me. I don't think it was mentioned on this thread that the person who started this thread was a mummy influencer & got rumbled recently for slagging off about her mates (I use that term loosely!) on here. Very MOD
Ooooh do tell!!!

I went to school with Kate wright (Ferdinand). Stuck up witch then, stuck up witch now. I didn’t have much to do with her thankfully.

Reactions: 15
Never met her but I live in the same town as TheWillisHome - she’s not huge only got like 20k followers or something. I’ve seen her walking around town with her husband and kids and also outside River Island with the pushchair talking to a group of her mates. I was waiting for my partner so was listening to Rey’s conversation and she was just very boastful and me me me. Also, her best mate lives on the same road a few houses up from my in laws and during the height of covid threw a big garden party for about 30 people (it was a “white” party because they all think they are the next Kardashians), and they carried on screeching and blasting loud crappy music until 4am. What makes it worse is that her mate is a paramedic and Rey is some kind of hospital admin đŸ«Ł

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I went to school with an influencer who started off blogging about being a mum and is now all about sex and masturbation and is doing festivals, podcasts and all sorts of media 😂 haven't seen her since about 1996 but she was nice enough even if she did hang around with the in crowd.