Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to school with an influencer who started off blogging about being a mum and is now all about sex and masturbation and is doing festivals, podcasts and all sorts of media 😂 haven't seen her since about 1996 but she was nice enough even if she did hang around with the in crowd.
Does she have yellow teeth and lives in America now?

Reactions: 1
I remember them! I remember thinking the raffle sounded like a weird con. She’s related to one of the girls who went on love island (Kaz crossly I think?)

But yeh they are insufferable, they got lots of local businesses behind that raffle and used it to up their insta following - to let people down twice. They said they’d donate the money to charity didn’t they? The whole point of entering a raffle is to win… the prize being advertised. To keep cancelling it would leave me feeling pretty cheated. It’s run like one of those London property raffles that feels really dodgy.

Also weird they keep talking about themselves as a “travelling family” when they’ve been on holiday a handful of times? You’re a suburban surrey housewife who has a yearly holiday.
I should start a thread on them- they’re in Dundee atm and she keeps using #travelfamily you’re literally in the same country 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I went to school with an influencer who started off blogging about being a mum and is now all about sex and masturbation and is doing festivals, podcasts and all sorts of media 😂 haven't seen her since about 1996 but she was nice enough even if she did hang around with the in crowd.
Style me Sunday?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know or follow Dan Senior aka scuba Dan aka @dansenior_ aka the biggest bragger going. He thinks he is a top travel influencer and makes out his lifestyle is due to hard work through the diving industry when it isn't at all. He pretends to be humble then gloats about his naff Palm Angel sandals and charva Nike collection. He posted a video on Facebook in 2014 or something and gets 10p a view. 8M views later and he got rich through sheer luck. He plays the same 6 songs on his videos and his humour is based on Little Britain. He lives local to me and is seen as a joke. The only claim to fame he really has is sleeping with Holly hagan in Geordie Shore in series 1 and now hangs off Sam Gowland's coat tails. He trolls his so called best mate as well by showing the video of him on the slide about once a week. Dan obviously has own massive weight issues (he did a sob story about pseudo-body dysmorphia) so projects it onto Rob. Irony is people know how Dan lost weight... and it wasn't fat fighters. 🤷🏻‍♀️ He also takes joy in embarrassing his fiancé and parents, how people tolerate him is beyond me.

This!
Does anyone know or follow Dan Senior aka scuba Dan aka @dansenior_ aka the biggest bragger going. He thinks he is a top travel influencer and makes out his lifestyle is due to hard work through the diving industry when it isn't at all. He pretends to be humble then gloats about his naff Palm Angel sandals and charva Nike collection. He posted a video on Facebook in 2014 or something and gets 10p a view. 8M views later and he got rich through sheer luck. He plays the same 6 songs on his videos and his humour is based on Little Britain. He lives local to me and is seen as a joke. The only claim to fame he really has is sleeping with Holly hagan in Geordie Shore in series 1 and now hangs off Sam Gowland's coat tails. He trolls his so called best mate as well by showing the video of him on the slide about once a week. Dan obviously has own massive weight issues (he did a sob story about pseudo-body dysmorphia) so projects it onto Rob. Irony is people know how Dan lost weight... and it wasn't fat fighters. 🤷🏻‍♀️ He also takes joy in embarrassing his fiancé and parents, how people tolerate him is beyond me.

This! What a joke he is, I was born in Middlesbrough and he is a disgrace to Teeside! The latest clips on his IG have pissed me off no end, he has no manners and is so rude towards his parents and steph as you say

Reactions: 2