Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know Aimazin?
Would love to know what she’s really like, I get the feeling that she’s literally on insta for the 💰 and nothing else
Doesn’t seem to have any friends that arnt also influencers and appears to live off the bank of mum and dad
Her sister on the other hand seems more down to Earth and hard working
Please start a thread on @aimazin. During Black Lives Matter she actually said she didn’t consider herself black because she “doesn’t even have black features” she has white features. She even went as far as shading her sister and said her sister was darker than her. She’s so delusional. There’s nothing wrong with being half black but she literally hates the fact that she is and pretends to be white when clearly she isn’t. My friend once asked what wig she wore, a really polite message (for advice because she does wear one and she really likes her wigs and can never find nice ones), and she blocked her!!!

Also can someone PLEASE start a thread on @amynevfashiondiaries

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Please start a thread on @aimazin. During Black Lives Matter she actually said she didn’t consider herself black because she “doesn’t even have black features” she has white features. She even went as far as shading her sister and said her sister was darker than her. She’s so delusional. There’s nothing wrong with being half black but she literally hates the fact that she is and pretends to be white when clearly she isn’t. My friend once asked what wig she wore, a really polite message (for advice because she does wear one and she really likes her wigs and can never find nice ones), and she blocked her!!!

Also can someone PLEASE start a thread on @amynevfashiondiaries
I’ve posted on here before about amazin I need someone to start a thread!!
I’m convinced her hair is a weave, I mean it’s fabulous but as a mixed person myself I want to know how she keeps her hair frizz free 😂 plus she posts loads of skin care and no haircare apart from when she’s at the hairdressers

but yes please please someone start a thread!!! X x

Reactions: 1
I don’t know how to make a thread 😅
No it’s a weave, my friend uses the same hairdresser as her. That’s why she’s in the salon so much because as you know, they take a lot of maintenance to keep so luxurious. It’s a shame she would never post weave recommendations because hers does look nice all the time! But she would absolutely hate to admit it to anyone. It’s really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know how to make a thread 😅
No it’s a weave, my friend uses the same hairdresser as her. That’s why she’s in the salon so much because as you know, they take a lot of maintenance to keep so luxurious. It’s a shame she would never post weave recommendations because hers does look nice all the time! But she would absolutely hate to admit it to anyone. It’s really sad.
I just checked her page.

Its really sad. Theres no denying she is mixed race.

Reactions: 2
Not met but I saw the woman that founded Rock my wedding/style etc at a local park. Let’s just say she filters her pictures to duck
charlotte O’Shea? I saw her once too and she looked totally different - her face is so round! Then I realised she filters everything and only poses at a certain angle to make her face look thinner. Her husband is fiinnnneee!What’s happened to her? She should have won an award for queen of smugness

• Haha
charlotte O’Shea? I saw her once too and she looked totally different - her face is so round! Then I realised she filters everything and only poses at a certain angle to make her face look thinner. Her husband is fiinnnneee!What’s happened to her? She should have won an award for queen of smugness
That’s the one

Update on @thirtyflirtyandvibing aka @listerfamilyvalues aka @fabfatmama aka Hannah Lister aka Hannah Boal
The baby group at the church she "ran" was stopped after several complaints that she had approached several members about joining her and Adam for swinging/group sex activities. She also made people pay £5 to attend despite having the hall for free and equipment being provided by the vineyard church. She made out the £100+/week was to cover refreshments however asda smartprice squash, teabags, instant coffee, milk and sugar plus 2 packs of digestives wouldn't come to £10. £90/wages for a 2 hour session when she was claiming UC and PIP

she also did similar with an art class she set up for disadvantaged kids- she got funding for a year that worked out just over £100/week to pay for art equipment and materials.wilkos also donated materials. Lots of sessions ended up being cancelled and she bragged about spending just £1-5 per a class (one class was pipe cleaner xmas decs) and keeping the rest as a wage. my friend took her little boy and she said that kids were running round holding scissors with blades pointer out and it was dangerous as she had no control.

she also did similar as a girl guides leader and dropped after recieving accolades on social media and used a local DV charity for her own gain- she pretended to volunteer-bragged about helping on socisl media to receive praise and abruptly stopped.

Funniest one was her swimming the length of the channel over 6 monthd for charity- she only raised £20. She decided that aqua classes counted as something ridiculous like 60 lengths. Absolutely not. A length is a length and a class is a class- no equivalent.

also her trans/non-binary child was dressed in a lovely girls dress and cardi, smiling happily. The same kid whose interest 3 weeks ago was wearing boys clothes and wasn't a girl. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I have a family member who has been desperately trying to get into blogging/Instagram. She started a blog about dating which wasn't successful, then a blog and insta about being a working mum which got her a few freebies but again not a huge audience. Her latest attempt is a home project her and her partner have worked on which appears to be the most successful. Just under 10K at the moment but growing quite rapidly.

I met Fleur De Force and her husband many years ago. I was working as a receptionist at a hotel and I checked them in. The type of hotel that I worked in meant that I was required to take them to their room and run through a few pieces of information.

I was a bit surprised by the experience - they came off as quite rude and not very friendly. They had an air of entitlement about them and I felt that I was being looked down on. Thinking about it now, in the nearly three years that I worked there, they had to be some of the frostiest people that I have ever checked in.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I met Fleur De Force and her husband many years ago. I was working as a receptionist at a hotel and I checked them in. The type of hotel that I worked in meant that I was required to take them to their room and run through a few pieces of information.

I was a bit surprised by the experience - they came off as quite rude and not very friendly. They had an air of entitlement about them and I felt that I was being looked down on. Thinking about it now, in the nearly three years that I worked there, they had to be some of the frostiest people that I have ever checked in.
Maybe they just stand out as frosty and memorable because you recognise them?