Has anyone met/know any influencers in real life?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I met itslaurendotcom a few times when I lived in Nottingham and she was living there at the time with her boyfriend (at the time), Matt. Nice enough girl to me, quite shy although you wouldn’t suspect it.

Reactions: 1
I’ve bumped into Molly Mae in the Trafford Centre a few times. She always says Hi when you say hello etc. Seems really lovely.

Reactions: 13
I met Alfie Days aka pointless knob or whatever he calls himself nowadays. I took my teenager to a gaming festival and he was there, not as tall as I thought, looked petrified at talking to anyone and kept fiddling with his clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I met Alfie Days aka pointless knob or whatever he calls himself nowadays. I took my teenager to a gaming festival and he was there, not as tall as I thought, looked petrified at talking to anyone and kept fiddling with his clothes
Pointless knob :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ohh ive just found recently that im facebook friends and 'friendly' (ie) i say hi to him, will have a drunken chat with him if i see him out on a night out) with Bateman87. Apparently he is a pretty big gamer type youtuber! I often wondered why he had pics of himself with loads of sports stars/ goes to the super bowl, goes to vegas regularly!
He is quite a nice guy and used to work for stagecoach buses before youtube, and i went to school with his partner.

Bateson87 not Bateman! LOL. as you can probably tell i have zero interest in his youtube career/gaming people.

Reactions: 3
I used to know @listerfamilyvalues she is literally the worst person ever, passive aggressive, evil, fake. She tells horrendous lies and always wants freebies. Serial complainer. Spent YEARS as @fatfabmama droning on that big is beautiful then gets NHS-funded weightloss surgery. Loves the mental health card (she claims anxiety/depression but fits the diagnostic criteria of Borderline Personality Disorder). She also did a ridiculous article about her miracle cloth sanitary products stopping her heavy periods and now claiming an ice cream shop discriminated against her for her heavy periods. Which is it? Now thinks she’s Hinchy despite obvious dirt, clutter and general untidiness in her stories. Spends a fortune on herself but never on her poor kid. Some mama... (if anyone does a thread on hannah lister aka @listerfamilyvalues then I have lots of tea) x
I need the tea!

Reactions: 5
Went to college with Yammy. She was seen as a bit attention-seeking but harmless from what I remember.
Also went to college with someone who tried and failed to become an influencer. She was in one of my classes and was completely full of herself. Only ever talked about herself, too. She was a compulsive liar whose content was rubbish unless it was a story that was entirely invented 😂 she got somewhat popular from a blog post about being cruelly dumped on Valentine’s Day - the reality, which I heard straight from her mouth, was that she kicked off first thing in the morning about him having not given her a gift before college started that day and then dumped him.

Does anyone follow @kate_isobeldaisy2

165k followers, huge only fans page.

Her waist (on insta) is tiny- in real life she is much bigger. I live near her & she covers up all the time, won’t have a pic that she hasn’t taken & altered. Massive catfish. You can tell on some of her pics how much she has photo shopped- sad really!

I need the tea!
Do you know her? X

@Jojo16 she abandoned her daughter on her 4th birthday morning to go clubbing in Leeds with her cousin the night before and stay over in 2019, Adam is on tinder (someone posted screenshots of it in a group chat I’m in), she’s had social service involvement several times but always got away with no further action, she sells underwear and a regular on only fans to supplement her income, she lied to a girl about previously having breast cancer W he n she hadn’t, the girl had gone through cervical cancer with a hysterectomy too. She also fat shamed her and compared her c-section to the poor girl’s cancer surgery. She loves to play the MH card, but only when it suits her. She also claims that she is a full fledged member of the LGBT+ community when she isn’t at all, anything for followers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
Nope she definitely lives in Wooders I know the town well , she gets about the count a fair bit but the gram is her full time job so has a busy work days🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 326493

See doing stories and outside is the square !! 😘👍🏻
She definitely doesn’t live in Woodbridge - she has an article where she said where she’s moved to and it’s a village on the West beginning with a B (don’t want to say the full name) - I drove past her house the other day! It’s covered in scaffolding for the window repair

Reactions: 3
She definitely doesn’t live in Woodbridge - she has an article where she said where she’s moved to and it’s a village on the West beginning with a B (don’t want to say the full name) - I drove past her house the other day! It’s covered in scaffolding for the window repair
My mistake I checked her account again ! The clock tower is bilderston !

Reactions: 2
I used to go out to Mayfair clubs with the MIC boys on occasion (stevie, andy, spencer and Jamie and Sam before he went on the show) all really nice but typical chelsea boys (I had a boyfriend at the time so my legs were fully closed)

Reactions: 6
A couple.
I used to go to school with cara delahoyde Don’t know her really now but her mum lives near my parents, And we have a few mutual friends, she was Lovely in school.

kate murnane, I’ve served her a few times in work and she was ok also lives near me.

and I’m good friends with an American influencers family... kaley munday and there’s another munday but can’t remember her name she has a big following. My friend (her cousin) has moved over to the US to be near them And her partner plays for a big American football team so they’ve started a new life over there

• Wow
I love this thread! Some of you seemed to have bump into so many
I used to know olivia wollenberg from livia's. Haven’t spoken with her in several years but she remains friends of friends. She came across as quite different from the persona she displays now on social media.
Once saw Binky Felstead's mother, it was somewhere around Covent Garden, she was on the phone and heard some bits of conversation, I suspect it was a private call with a family member and she sounded very warm and supportive. She also looked very stylish
What is Olivia really like?