Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in the same town as big Welsh guy so if I see him in our local iceland I will ask him what he has been eating to put on so much weight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what I really don't like about SW

Before I get shot down saying that the *plan* does work, I know it does and it still baffles me how.

Generally, You lose weight by a balanced way of eating and by being in a calorie deficit which is mostly highly unlikely with SW imo. Anyway ...

This is disgusting 😐. The amount of calories in this, surely he must feel pretty rubbish after eating this 🤔

I really don't see how it gives inspiration or the right message about a healthy balanced lifestyle 🤔

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Before I get shot down saying that the *plan* does work, I know it does and it still baffles me how.

Generally, You lose weight by a balanced way of eating and by being in a calorie deficit which is mostly highly unlikely with SW imo. Anyway ...

This is disgusting 😐. The amount of calories in this, surely he must feel pretty rubbish after eating this 🤔

I really don't see how it gives inspiration or the right message about a healthy balanced lifestyle 🤔
Jesus.... that looks like a pile of shite! 🤢 I'd love to know how many calories is in it! 👀

Reactions: 6

Slimming world is terrible for people who binge eat. Fact.

Reactions: 12

Quick total up of that and I'd estimate it to be around 600 - 700 calories...... !!

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Why do people keep wanking over this little lego-headed hole?! The skinny-fat tit is nothing but a fraud. I'm glad he's blocked me I don't think I could cope seeing that all the time

Reactions: 15

Because that’s 100% not the plan. If you ate like that you would no way lose weight, even if it was all syn free.

It works because you’re meant to replace 1/3 of your plate with speed... which is veg... which is lowering your calories. It’s simple maths of calories in vs out, but they don’t tell you that because they want your money. Instead it’s marketed as some secret magic with ever changing syn values to make you keep paying, because you can’t risk gaining weight if your free yogurts and noodles suddenly have syns hiding inside them

Reactions: 10

That’s his interpretation- if he followed it correctly he probably won’t get the likes and sponsorship deals.

SW does touch upon calories in its literature and strong empathizes the importance of speed on the plate - that’s where the deficit comes from. It also encourages exercise via Body Magic and hitting goals.

What SW need to do is start coming down on these idiots 😡

Reactions: 11
His food is just bleeping grim 😩 regardless of the fact it’s not going to help you lose weight I wouldn’t eat it if you paid me!

His grid resembles the neutrals section of the Dulux shade card 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s his interpretation- if he followed it correctly he probably won’t get the likes and sponsorship deals.

SW does touch upon calories in its literature and strong empathizes the importance of speed on the plate - that’s where the deficit comes from. It also encourages exercise via Body Magic and hitting goals.

What SW need to do is start coming down on these idiots 😡
Yes!!! 🙌

Trouble is he and others have been complained about time and time again and Slimming World just shrug it off. It's infuriating 😐

Reactions: 8
Anyone else follow southendslimmer? He is another one. It looks like he put on a stone in 2 weeks over Xmas. Now has got 9 pound off already in 5 days. Just encourages binge eating / easy on easy off mentality. I’ve really seen the light recently. They need calling out

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Assuming this is aimed at us as we mentioned him yesterday or the day before 😂
Why do people go out of their way to seek tattle out them claim to be outraged? Keep your snow cold and stay away

His food is just bleeping grim 😩 regardless of the fact it’s not going to help you lose weight I wouldn’t eat it if you paid me!

His grid resembles the neutrals section of the Dulux shade card 🤣
Yorkie Pud Yellow
Hash brown beige
Poached egg peach

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why do people go out of their way to seek tattle out them claim to be outraged? Keep your snow cold and stay away
Because iT’s A hAtE sItE aNd We’Re AlL hOrRiBlE tRoLlS wHo NeEd BrInGiNg To JuStIcE 🥴

If they weren’t such fraudulent beggy dickheads then they wouldn’t have their own threads, end of.

I know they’ve got their own thread on here but does anyone have any updates on the queens of portions that could feed a small African village, Claire and Amanda SW? No posts for a long time now. I know one of them was really poorly 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Because iT’s A hAtE sItE aNd We’Re AlL hOrRiBlE tRoLlS wHo NeEd BrInGiNg To JuStIcE 🥴

If they weren’t such fraudulent beggy dickheads then they wouldn’t have their own threads, end of.

I know they’ve got their own thread on here but does anyone have any updates on the queens of portions that could feed a small African village, Claire and Amanda SW? No posts for a long time now. I know one of them was really poorly 😕
I was just thinking of them. Do they still have Instagram? The takeaway stuff they would do 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.