Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen the foodieslimmer has put on 13 stone of his 16 stone that he lost in just over a year.
Yeah I follow him and was shocked with his ‘now’ photo; good on him for doing something about it (I need to take a leaf out of his book although I did go for my first run of 2021 yesterday 😀)

Reactions: 4
Yeah I follow him and was shocked with his ‘now’ photo; good on him for doing something about it (I need to take a leaf out of his book although I did go for my first run of 2021 yesterday 😀)
I can’t find him. What’s his insta handle please

Reactions: 2
His thread has has been active again lately. It's under health I think... used to love his account until I saw the truth of it all

Reactions: 4
I'll never forget the arrogance of giving his baby a hashtag. You ain't a celeb mate!
No way?? 🥴 I don't know anything about the fella, only looked at his page for the first time the other day, but tbh, he should be ashamed he's piled on most of the weight he's lost! 😠 🐽

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed him when he posted a picture of his newborn & tagged about 25 different brands in the picture !! Another beggy fool !!

Also, how on earth is it possible to gain 13 stone on a year ?!! It baffles me.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I unfollowed him when he posted a picture of his newborn & tagged about 25 different brands in the picture !! Another beggy fool !!

Also, how on earth is it possible to gain 13 stone on a year ?!! It baffles me.
I think this. He’s essentially gained me in a year and I’m not slim! Took me 30 years to get to this size not 13 months. Greedy sod

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget to address him as your highness
without messages he’d be unknown in the ‘slimming world click’

Can’t exactly call him famous but they get this arrogance as if they are someone.

Hopefully people will stop messaging him altogether 😀 sure he’ll change his tune if he loses his few quid from jd or whatever shite these arses have a discount code for.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.